Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Leftists Have Almost Exterminated Fiscal Responsibility

Started by Anonymous, February 05, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Once you string Oscar together into poetry, he reads as being quite profound.  It's strange.  I get a kick out of him and I can respond with silly shit back.

Well I am afraid that is another thing we will never see eye to eye on RW. However, Renee and especially CC seem to agree with you.

BTW, I agree with you about Old Vesna not giving a shit about anyone else's opinion. In fact, if you disagree or are smarter then you might be morally ill in Renee's case or a child abuser as she labelled Fash.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It's an Asian thing  :D  :D  :D

SMARTASS!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-mdfkQ3Ist_N4OqmRaz8gmuXrbrVol2cXxDLQyb1VL2b7Myg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

Do you have to prove my point regarding what you are and what you act like every frikin time you post?  :lol:

Just heard that BS before...

Also heard "I want a biracial kid... They are beautiful". And then they say "Why did you get angry? Why did you hit me?".

The bitch just insulted my entire family... So I responded the way I always do.

I treat low self-esteem ratchets like the trash they are.

Violence is very effective. Just pay them back the insults 100x. If you make a cut on their faces, they do not forget.

I aint Jesus.. I´m not gonna turn the other cheek.

Odie Odie Odie....stop being a complete asshole.....you are getting very close to the edge again..... :ugeek:  :ugeek:

Mr. downlow racist... :D

Renee has heard that kind of talk also...

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I aint racist... I have a black friend.

I´m like the most tolerant person in the world, havent had a white girlfriend for years... I´m P.C.

White people are evil.

Do you have to prove my point regarding what you are and what you act like every frikin time you post?  :lol:

Also heard "I want a biracial kid... They are beautiful". And then they say "Why did you get angry? Why did you hit me?".

Violence is very effective. Just pay them back the insults 100x. If you make a cut on their faces, they do not forget.

Yeah but you sure seem to want to turn the cap on the vodka bottle and awful lot.   :(
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I forgot all about that morally I'll crap re: over eating.  That was ridiculous!  Haha

Good times cc.  It took me a long time to move over to MB.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I forgot all about that morally I'll crap re: over eating.  That was ridiculous!  Haha

Good times cc.  It took me a long time to move over to MB.

She is ridiculous and really fucking nasty. Fash abuses her kids ya know.  :roll:

BTW, who owned DV anyway?

Odinson

Yeah but you sure seem to want to turn the cap on the vodka bottle and awful lot.   :(

Nah. I cannot drink... The security checks every1, everytime and if the meter jumps, youll lose your job. 5days of long days and 5days free.

Kinda good really since I´m tired of this current work shit. I´ll post some pics of the mine even if you dont want to see. :D

cc

I registered early and posted occasionally to assess MB. It seemed pretty good in the early days but has since  lost "diversity" ... lol

I did not actually move to any degree until DV went tits up and there were no other options
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes, it was well moderated. What really made it go was many really good posters ... some funny, some serious, some kooky, some good at discussion ... a few good trolls ....  a few all the above

I even enjoyed the original DV. Wild and unregistered, it still had some great posters .... Handle-jackers abounded. I used to enjoy some of the things my nick said.

Many from the wild version stayed on for the registered version.

The unregistered DV was the real shit. Raw, unapologetic and completely in your face. I miss a forum like that. You could just let the crap fly and not even remotely give a damn where it landed or whole got splattered.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Yankee racists are different from european ones..

What I have communicated with them, the both sides seem to be wanting each other dead. Hispanics hate the blacks, blacks hate the hispanics/asians/whites and whites hate everybody.

Every side wont employ a person whom is of different colour.

History is repeating itself in here since there is already ghettos in here. The way of life is molded by environment so tropical heat way of life doesnt work in here. Its not like I would go into the tropic wearing north face jacket.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes, it was well moderated. What really made it go was many really good posters ... some funny, some serious, some kooky, some good at discussion ... a few good trolls ....  a few all the above

I even enjoyed the original DV. Wild and unregistered, it still had some great posters .... Handle-jackers abounded. I used to enjoy some of the things my nick said.

Many from the wild version stayed on for the registered version.

The unregistered DV was the real shit. Raw, unapologetic and completely in your face. I miss a forum like that. You could just let the crap fly and not even remotely give a damn where it landed or whole got splattered.

Sounds like Topix... Getting my trolling ass banned from there was a real achievement.

One of the AA faggots actually came here. Had the decency to bring smoked goods as gifts. Online he threatened to strangle me and I threatened to cut his head off with a butter knife.

I´m gladstone gander jr. and weird shit is happening to me all the time.

RW

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I registered early and posted occasionally to assess MB. It seemed pretty good in the early days but has since  lost "diversity" ... lol

I did not actually move to any degree until DV went tits up and there were no other options

Same here cc.  I stayed until the bitter end and even then, I held out hope for some time before I gave up.

Shen, Vin Fetty ran it.  If there was any one else behind it, I didn't know about it. (Before anyone gets uppity about me name posting, it's nothing a Google search won't tell you.)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I registered early and posted occasionally to assess MB. It seemed pretty good in the early days but has since  lost "diversity" ... lol

Same here cc.  I stayed until the bitter end and even then, I held out hope for some time before I gave up.

Shen, Vin Fetty ran it.  If there was any one else behind it, I didn't know about it. (Before anyone gets uppity about me name posting, it's nothing a Google search won't tell you.)

Vin Fetty, is that this person's handle?

RW

I think that's the person's actual name.  I think "Vin" was the handle.

Seriously though, you are asking me to go WAY back and I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast.
Beware of Gaslighters!