The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421010 time=1632246182 user_id=1728
Quote from: Renee post_id=420930 time=1632137056 user_id=156
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=420893 time=1632073987 user_id=1728
Quote from: Renee post_id=420835 time=1631997128 user_id=156
Someone mentions abortion and look who sticks his ignorant head in here.... SCOUSE,...just one of the many poster children floating around these forums for why abortion is necessary... ac_toofunny

The best part of that little faux nazi is a stain on his mother's mattress.

Jesus, I didn't think I'd ever have the "pleasure" of conversing with your jabba da hut-looking 500lbs ass again.

How's life as a terminal lard ass treating you? Still as bitter and angry about men as ever?

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten how you and that crippled, cancerous cunt RW, tried running me off here when I first showed up or your abysmal moderating ability.

Of course you haven't forgotten...I wouldn't expect you to. Besides being a basement dwelling, little nazi wannabe....and a gullible, YouTube educated, PI stealing, scumbag, you're a crying little bitch. You've proven that more times than most posters care to remember...In fact the tears you shed are what really makes you such a fun target.

It's always funny as fuck to see a 30 something year old failure like you, cry and whine like a 12 year old girl. When you read this, be sure to have your worthless, unskilled, ass packed with a large size Kotex because no doubt you will have a severe flair up of ripped asshole.

I remember now, you're one of the clueless mongoloids who thinks that any information presented in a video is automatically false and should be disregarded, even when there's evidence available to support the claim.  :001_rolleyes:

PI stealing? WTF are you talking about? Unless you're referring to the cockless Korean's numerous failed hair transplants..... if so, yes what a terrible, unforgiveable invasion of privacy that was! It's up there with the time that your weight in metric tons was shared on the board.

I'm not sure how you've arrived at the conclusion that my verbal bitch slapping of you lame fucks is akin to crying, I suspect it's just a standard cope mechanism, similar to when McDonalds stopped serving the triple Big Mac.

"Verbal bitch slapping"???.... Sorry I must have missed that and I dearly would have loved to have seen it.

Can you please point me to it?

"My weight in metric tons"???.... I must have missed that too... Please post it again as I have accidentally deleted the imperial units to metric conversion app on my phone.

BTW, there are videos of bigfoot all over the place and there is so called physical evidence (foot prints and shit like that) to support his existence... That doesn't mean that an 8 foot tall anthropoid actually exists.... For any rational person, the actual prospect of the existence of bigfoot falls into the same category as your Holocaust denying fantasy. Make believe can be a fun little diversion. Little kids do it all the time...But the goal for those whose minds are grounded in truth and logic is to try not to get sucked in so deep that reality and the fantasy become interchangeable.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

If the twerp sees something he wants to believe, he believes it

That's how conspiracy crackpots swim ... it's really that simple and applies to all subjects they want to believe in

I have never encountered anyone on the net as consistently and willingly naïve as this Limy who wants to be a Kraut
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Waiting for the striking of more nerves

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestHastyChupacabra-max-1mb.gif">

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421022 time=1632251657 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420993 time=1632234843 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=420992 time=1632234769 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420989 time=1632233957 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420988 time=1632203094 user_id=164

Zing!  Looks like I hit a nerve...

Scouse is jealous cause today is 1000 days for me....yes, I'm rubbing it in  ac_biggrin

SCOUSE should not be bringing up anyone's past habits when he has a current substance habit.

Really, what's his current drug of choice?

Oh well, not that it really matters. It's not that he has anything to risk like a worthwhile job or brain cells.

Cocaine.....he's mentioned his use of it several times.

I remember that. Pot meets the kettle.

Lots of that on these forums.

Berry Sweet

cc

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421053 time=1632281931 user_id=164
Incels and cocaine...

Their sex

Anonymous

Incels and cocaine...

I don't know about cocaine, but yes, lots of incels.

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421024 time=1632254556 user_id=164
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421011 time=1632246348 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420988 time=1632203094 user_id=164
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=420896 time=1632074721 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420869 time=1632029376 user_id=164

You and the rest of the incels post about me quite often.

Its pretty obvious no one wants you dorks.  The anger and the frustration is real for you incels.

The internet is your only escape.

Oh the projection is strong here....

What does the fact that your clueless, borderline retarded, ghetto stank ass is a complete laughing stock on VF which gets trolled mercilessly, have to do with the fact that the half-wits on this bored have been obsessing over posters and online altercations which took place years ago?

Go smoke some moar smack and then remind us all how long it's been since you last had a drink.

Zing!  Looks like I hit a nerve...

Scouse is jealous cause today is 1000 days for me....yes, I'm rubbing it in  ac_biggrin

You realise that your daily cannabis use means that Fashionista will regard you as a hardcore junkie?

No...this is what is in YOUR head.  You just outed yourself as a hard core junkie and then try turn to divert the attention onto me for cannabis usage.    

I have mentioned several times I dont use cannabis to get high but to go to sleep.   This be in the form of smoking or edibles...I am switching over to edibles because I am trying to quit smoking in general.  

Fash doesn't see me as a junkie or an idiot...because I'm not.  I don't go online and bring up peoples pasts from 20 years ago.  I don't go to every forum and attack everyone because they deserve it, like you do.  You had all this time to better yourself and you've done nothing....not just you....but the rest of your incel gang....just a bunch of sitting losers...you've all proved your are going nowhere in life and EVERYONE can see that.

Today is day 1001.

Keep hating on me cause I did something you can't.

I just outed myself as a hardcore junkie? WTF are you talking about? You're the one who has admitted to doing smack and crack, not me.

As for the rest of your nonsense, go suck some moar Injun native ngger dick, you broke, worthless old whore.

Aryan

Incels and cocaine...

Old whores and heroin....

Aryan

Quote from: cc post_id=421037 time=1632267905 user_id=88
If the twerp sees something he wants to believe, he believes it

That's how conspiracy crackpots swim ... it's really that simple and applies to all subjects they want to believe in

I have never encountered anyone on the net as consistently and willingly naïve as this Limy who wants to be a Kraut

Riiiight..... while on the flip side, people like you categorically refuse to believe anything which clashes with your political narrative, regardless of the evidence presented.

Although interestingly, you're willing to believe a tall tale of 6 million gassed Jews from the 1940's which has never been proven, yet has been parroted as gospel truth far and wide for over 70 years. Funny how that works, eh Babs? It's almost as if you have an ulterior motive behind your decision making of what to believe and what to reject.

cc

Poppy

Nazi cartoon character spinning in circles, weeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm guessing he's bored because BF has been deserted since Oak stopped posting.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421092 time=1632317694 user_id=3287

He's tediously boring and predictable.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421092 time=1632317694 user_id=3287

Ahhh, SCOUSE misses Oak.

cc

I'm surprised that she would bother to engage to any degree with such a nutcase .. and generally nasty person

Like, why??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview