Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

All Fired Up BBQ

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I find it so distasteful that some of the guys who post here talk to women like they do. I wonder if their mothers are proud of them.

Well arent you one male confidant...

Males like you always invade the females mind with feminist thoughts...

I will destroy you RL trolls!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I find it so distasteful that some of the guys who post here talk to women like they do. I wonder if their mothers are proud of them.

i am always puzzled by that one too keeper...even more puzzled in that they seem to like it....the VF ones at least......strange and puzzling

I thought Gary Oak's comments were rude and and uncalled for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

i am always puzzled by that one too keeper...even more puzzled in that they seem to like it....the VF ones at least......strange and puzzling

Oak is Oak. When he is not pushing some obscure novel nobody has heard of(and for good reason), he's whining about a damned fight he lost a long time ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oak is Oak. When he is not pushing some obscure novel nobody has heard of(and for good reason), he's whining about a damned fight he lost a long time ago.

Just to change topic a little, if anyone has their own methods for Southern barbeque or smoking please share them.

Odinson

I smelled a nigger with ShenLi and CC. Nigger-lovers have a certain behaviour patterns..

Really, I thought there was something off with our ShenLi... I just dont care about CC since she is too old.

It is not due to skin-colour but due to certain social-patterns... Females are the first to rebel because females seek attention.

Anonymous

^^

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREgb2mgNxkvQdVF7ffP8NRlO6yOjYghM_LR_JfOlFs4K-pbrjREQ">

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I smelled a nigger with ShenLi and CC. Nigger-lovers have a certain behaviour patterns..

Really, I thought there was something off with our ShenLi... I just dont care about CC since she is too old.

It is not due to skin-colour but due to certain social-patterns... Females are the first to rebel because females seek attention.

Wow Oddest son, how did you ever become such an expert in female social behavior? I wonder why you don't smell "nigger" on me. From a physical appearance standpoint don't I fit the pattern of the stereotypical white woman "nigger lover"? Being and expert in multiracial relationships such as you are; you should know that we fat girls need that big black snake to poke thru all our padding to find and fill all our holes.   :o

You're a real winner and I don't mean that in a good way. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"I smelled a nigger with ShenLi and CC. Nigger-lovers have a certain behaviour patterns..

Wow Oddest son, how did you ever become such an expert in female social behavior? I wonder why you don't smell "nigger" on me. From a physical appearance standpoint don't I fit the pattern of the stereotypical white woman "nigger lover"? Being and expert in multiracial relationships such as you are; you should know that we fat girls need that big black snake to poke thru all our padding to find and fill all our holes.   :o

I don't really see you as fitting the stereotype of trailer trash as more the Jersey Shore type Renee. Now go work on your tan.

Renee

I don't really see you as fitting the stereotype of trailer trash as more the Jersey Shore type Renee. Now go work on your tan.

Well now I know you see me as a pushy ghetto hand waving, loud, too much make-up wearing, uneducated, piece of ass attached to some greasy, muscle shirt wearing, chauvinistic whop, tool. :shock:

Thanks Shen, thanks a lot.    :lol:

Actually you are close to being right. I'm a tough Jersey girl and always will be.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Well now I know you see me as a pushy ghetto hand waving, loud, too much make-up wearing, uneducated, piece of ass attached to some greasy, muscle shirt wearing, chauvinistic whop, tool. :shock:

It was my pleasure Snooki. Say hi to Guido for me.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Well now I know you see me as a pushy ghetto hand waving, loud, too much make-up wearing, uneducated, piece of ass attached to some greasy, muscle shirt wearing, chauvinistic whop, tool. :shock:

Will do dragon lady.

Ya know I can almost hear you angrily screaming at everyone from the kitchen at a Chinese restaurant.

Anonymous

Will do dragon lady.

Ya know I can almost hear you angrily screaming at everyone from the kitchen at a Chinese restaurant.

You cut vegetabo. You crean froor.  :lol:

Renee

Will do dragon lady.

So that's what that 100 year old Chinese women you find in almost every Chinese restaurant is saying.

BTW, I think it's the same woman no matter where you go. I think they have her on some kind of rotational shift.  No two people in this world can imitate cat's fighting that God damn well.  :lol:

Anonymous

Will do dragon lady.

So that's what that 100 year old Chinese women you find in almost every Chinese restaurant is saying.

BTW, I think it's the same woman no matter where you go. I think they have her on some kind of rotational shift.  No two people in this world can imitate cat's fighting that God damn well.  :lol:

I'll be thirty years old this year old. People are telling me that I'm sounding more like that all the time. :o

Renee

I'll be thirty years old this year old. People are telling me that I'm sounding more like that all the time. :o

Well maybe when you get older you can apply for the position. That freaking woman has to die sometime.

BTW, if you get the job; give me a break and don't embarrass me by telling me to leave when I spend 4hrs at the buffet.  :lol: