Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426560 time=1636442099 user_id=1560
But every post you submit in his threads falls into his hands. I guarantee you that if he were ignored, you'd hear no more.

Renee's rebuttals are not deterrence. They are reward.

I beg to differ..

He's had a few threads like this one, For my Jewish friend, Mrs CCenstein that had no replies..

He can't contribute to any discussion, he is childish, easily bruised and no adult considers his school yard version of humour funny.....repetitive and boring yes, but not funny..

I respond to posts in these threads, but more often than not I don't respond directly to his posts....there's no point in trying to engage him in discussion.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426534 time=1636416991 user_id=1560
I nominate Scouse as troll of the year! Man, he's got this place popping like popcorn in a movie theatre.

Kudos, Scouser!

I noticed during the very brief time that I was on SG, flame forums set a very low bar for trolling. Having said that, if Scouse wants to believe his predictable pablum gets under anybody's skin, I say let the baby have his bottle. I don't pay attention to his posts, so I don't care.

Odinson

Talk about genetics.

Tyson Fury...

He has a dad-bod.

He prepares to a fight by eating KFC.

">

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426566 time=1636469804 user_id=3254

........... He's had a few threads like this one, For my Jewish friend, Mrs CCenstein that had no replies........

Thanks for informing. I missed that one completely.

Prolly I was drunk on  Manischewitz

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

I nominate Scouse as troll of the year! Man, he's got this place popping like popcorn in a movie theatre.

Kudos, Scouser!

One thing that became apparent during my time as a reg on here, is that there are basically 2 groups of people which are deemed to be above criticism....

Jews and of course, Chanks.

So, given my mischevious nature and desire to rustle the panties of uptight twats online, I have used this knowledge for my own personal amusement and periodically trolled the delicate souls on here over the years, whenever I felt the urge.

And as you pointed out, the seething butthurt inflicted is so severe, that these people can't resist angrily responding.

Fucking LOLZ

Aryan

Quote from: Renee post_id=426253 time=1636229979 user_id=156
The whole idea of mongrelized people is a ridiculous and a moot point. Since the early 2000s when scientists first started cracking the human genome the growing genetic evidence has been showing that race in the biological sense is basically meaningless.

Today most scientists reject the concept of "race" as a biological concept, race exists, undeniably, as a social and political concept. Hence the dumbass nazi using race as a vehicle to spew his idiotic, hatefilled, propaganda regarding jews and white supremacy.

In reality, the popular classifications of race are based chiefly on skin color, with other relevant features including height, eyes, and hair. Although these physical differences may appear superficially to be very dramatic, they are determined by only a minute portion of the human genome. We as a species have been estimated to share 99.9% of our DNA with each other. The few differences that do exist reflect differences in environment and external factors, NOT core biology.

Most importantly, the evolution of skin color occurred independently, and did not influence other traits such as intelligence or behavior. In fact, science has yet to find evidence that there are genetic differences in intelligence  between populations. Intelligence and behavior are indicators of environment, socioeconmic circumstance and culture. So there is no such thing scientifically as "the master race" and the so called mongrelization is bullshit based on a .1% difference in DNA across groups of people globally.

In other words, this whole flap about mongrelized people, on a biological level, is the stuff of ignorance which Scouce fits right into. In reality the only mixing or mongrelizing going on is in ethnic background or culture.

Of course that ignorant rat fuck nazi will blame this scientific reality on the JOOOOOS and their supposed global cabal. He will no doubt claim that the science of the human genome is a conspiracy perpetrated by Jooooos to hide their evil designs on humanity just as conventional history is written and or influenced by Jooooooos. It's a convient fall back excuse of which Scouce is well practiced in, even if it is absolute bullshit pulled directly out of his intellectually low rent ass.

So now our little man-boy nazi has something else to argue against...The science of human genetics....Does anyone here want to lay odds that he isn't up to the task? It's pretty much a sure thing.

So, just to confirm, you're claiming that there is only one race, aka the human race? Is that right?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426593 time=1636484675 user_id=1728

One thing that became apparent during my time as a reg on here, is that there are basically 2 groups of people which are deemed to be above criticism....

Jews and of course, Chanks.

I know they are always ganging up you. It's not just wussy paranoia. You really are a victim. You poor thing. I wish I could give you an e-hug.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=426570 time=1636472676 user_id=114

Kudos, Scouser!

I noticed during the very brief time that I was on SG, flame forums set a very low bar for trolling. Having said that, if Scouse wants to believe his predictable pablum gets under anybody's skin, I say let the baby have his bottle. I don't pay attention to his posts, so I don't care.

I'm only 45. Give me my bottle. ac_crying

Anonymous

Wakkkka wakkkkkkka yang shiiiiiiiiing sooooo fung waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bricktop

But every post you submit in his threads falls into his hands. I guarantee you that if he were ignored, you'd hear no more.

I beg to differ..

He's had a few threads like this one, For my Jewish friend, Mrs CCenstein that had no replies..

He can't contribute to any discussion, he is childish, easily bruised and no adult considers his school yard version of humour funny.....repetitive and boring yes, but not funny..

I respond to posts in these threads, but more often than not I don't respond directly to his posts....there's no point in trying to engage him in discussion.

Classic trolling, Fash.

Do you believe for one minute that his intent is to recruit members here into some white supremacist group? That by extolling the virtues of Nazism, and denying its vices, you will embrace Mein Kamp?

Inciting members here to write essays criticising his comments and engaging in debate and dispute is the game. His alluring provocations are to incite an aggressive response, regardless of whether he truly believes in his claims or not.

Say what you will of his purported beliefs, it's good trolling.

Anonymous

I think Sox is missing the point. It's 2021. Trolling, really?? Does that even exist anymore. I thought it became extinct with the retirement of Gordy Gambino.

The days on forums are lone gone when I could get delicate whites riled up by poking fun of them. It still works on Scouser, but that's about it. If someone thinks they can get a rise out of people, they are living in 2006. Probably right next door to Mel.

Bricktop

Erica Mena

<t></t>

cc

Y'all are forgetting the research and time on dumb sites needed to locate the crap he posts

He even picked up the phony staged inspection of a camp ... but from a "believer" perspective, not from historical perspective which is easy & where I knew of how staged it was with 9 months of work  that was (for just one of so many examples)

Few trolls go to such length and time spent in ugly places unless it's "their thang"

If he was actually a troll, he'd be an extremely poor one

Signed > Mrs CCenstein

Oh, and I have never seen a single person he could anger (pretty bad if trolling for reaction) .. not one have I witnessed

he's just a cheap playtoy to everyone ... our "village Idiot" / putz to make fun of and kick around when really bored
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426601 time=1636491043 user_id=1560

I beg to differ..

Classic trolling, Fash.

Do you believe for one minute that his intent is to recruit members here into some white supremacist group? That by extolling the virtues of Nazism, and denying its vices, you will embrace Mein Kamp?

Inciting members here to write essays criticising his comments and engaging in debate and dispute is the game. His alluring provocations are to incite an aggressive response, regardless of whether he truly believes in his claims or not.

Say what you will of his purported beliefs, it's good trolling.

I am surprised you would say that. By your definition Freud pretending to be a gal for years was classic trolling. Same goes for that sixty year Flynn faggot pretending to be a young gal. How about Eddie the Ch-ug and Seamoron with their kiddie diddling threads. Classic trolling too?

And by the way, I am not comparing a 14 year old boy like Scouse trapped in a middle aged man's body with the likes of Eddie and Seamoron.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview