Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's your number?

Started by Blazor, October 11, 2021, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/083/538/216/original/8602151029911010.jpeg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/513/456/original/4ef069925d3891d7.jpeg">

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/079/297/249/original/8106ceae2a060df2.png">

Bricktop

Just to be clear, the innoculation does not "immunise" anyone.

It mitigates the symptoms.

Even if innoculated, you can still contract Covid, and still spread it. The problem with the vaccine is that you may not KNOW you have it as you go about your daily business.

It concerns me greatly that these drugs are being touted as an immunisation, which they are not. Immunisations prevent you from contracting the illness by preventing the virus from activating in your body.

You can contract the virus from someone who is inoculated. Ergo, the only people who need fear the virus are those who choose not to be innoculated.

So why are those who choose otherwise so worked up.

It's like the mask paradox.

"Why aren't you wearing a mask!!"

"I dont want to"

"You'll spread the plague you asshole!!!"

"But YOU'RE wearing a mask!"

Bricktop

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423183 time=1633989961 user_id=1560
Just to be clear, the innoculation does not "immunise" anyone.

It mitigates the symptoms.

Even if innoculated, you can still contract Covid, and still spread it. The problem with the vaccine is that you may not KNOW you have it as you go about your daily business.

It concerns me greatly that these drugs are being touted as an immunisation, which they are not. Immunisations prevent you from contracting the illness by preventing the virus from activating in your body.

You can contract the virus from someone who is inoculated. Ergo, the only people who need fear the virus are those who choose not to be innoculated.

So why are those who choose otherwise so worked up.

It's like the mask paradox.

"Why aren't you wearing a mask!!"

"I dont want to"

"You'll spread the plague you asshole!!!"

"But YOU'RE wearing a mask!"

By the way, I'm innoculated. I'm 70 and in the high risk group, so it makes perfect sense.

cc

QuoteJust to be clear, the innoculation does not "immunise" anyone.

I may be misinterpreting your wording, but actually, it immunizes most, but not all, as shown by the great variance in infection numbers from all countries between the inoculated vs. the uninoculated

"Two doses of Oxford/AstraZeneca were 67% effective against infection with Delta, while two doses of Pfizer-BioNTech were 80% effective."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/vaccines">https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... s/vaccines">https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/vaccines

QuoteIt mitigates the symptoms.

That is also does, and quite effectively .. spread is wider at symptoms  vs. infection (above)

" Two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine are estimated to be 96% and 92% effective against hospitalisation with the Delta variant, respectively. Deaths involving COVID-19 are consistently lower for people who have received two vaccinations."

(Same link)

Site updated to 8 October 2021

And sure enough, UK at 0.35% alongside Israel lead the world in deaths / case  ... 1/2 or better than most
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Zero shots is my healthy number, Blazor. Once people get 1, it will never end.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=423187 time=1633991914 user_id=88

" Two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine are estimated to be 96% and 92% effective against hospitalisation with the Delta variant, respectively. Deaths involving COVID-19 are consistently lower for people who have received two vaccinations."

This is not the same as immunity.

The numbers in Australia are much the same and underscore that the majority of deaths are now occurring amongst people in the high risk category who have NOT been innoculated. If I recall correctly, it's about 80% of deaths occur in that group.

I don't think we are at odds on that point.

Disregarding the fatuous argument of "rights" and "freedom", my issue is that if YOU have been immunised, why do YOU care if the person sitting next to you on the bus, or in the cafe, or at your workplace has not. You are safe. If they choose not to protect themselves, and succumb to the plague, that is their decision.

I am gravely concerned that our governments are forcing citizens to be injected with a chemical that is not fully evaluated in the community,may have serious side effects and will not stop the spread of the disease.

This is not the same issue as vaccines against diseases such as cholera and smallpox, which we were compelled to take during the 50's and 60's. The vaccination program virtually eliminated the disease from the planet. It should also be noted that the smallpox vaccine intentionally made you quite ill for 2 to 3 days. But society recognised that this was in effect a cure against a disease that killed millions in the early part of the 20th century.

I find it abhorrent that people are being dismissed from their job, excluded from public spaces or pilloried by the shrieking neurotics for not taking a medication that only protects them, not the community as a whole.

Unwarranted pregnancies create massive social problems throughout the world. Perhaps we should compel ALL women to take contraceptives?

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423192 time=1634003048 user_id=1676
Zero shots is my healthy number, Blazor. Once people get 1, it will never end.

ac_drinks

Nice!!!!

I feel the same, they gonna be like heroin addicts, always needing a poke in the arm.

Now they want us to see "how wonderful" their new found drug addiction is by forcing us all to take it.

By the way, ZERO is my number too.

Bricktop

Would it be zero if you were in the high risk group?

Sensible question.

Frood

Still zero. These jabs are too dangerous. I'll take my chances with the 99.997....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

99.997   :roll:

Doesn't bother you to be a mere puppet on strings dancing for your internet puppeteer  slugs?  Seems not

Puppeteer >> "Dance my pretties, dance" ... and y'all dance yer boots off .. exactly as you are told to do

It's quite fun watchin y'all dance  tho
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

It's not logical to take an experimental risk for an overblown case of the sniffles.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423204 time=1634012124 user_id=1560
Would it be zero if you were in the high risk group?

Sensible question.

I'd still pass.

Im not in the high risk group though.

I've been living my life, going to Old Time festivals, going to Celtic festivals, going to breweries, going camping with friends, floating the river with friends, going to birthday parties, going to music sessions, partying with Vikings, partying with Pirates, I mean, I could go on and on lol. Point is, Im having fun. I dont let fear dictate what I do.

I think some of these folks that are jabbing themselves with a drug cocktail are so angry, cause they realize deep down they been duped, and they dont have fun like the Blaze does  ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423205 time=1634015669 user_id=1676
Still zero. These jabs are too dangerous. I'll take my chances with the 99.997....

I dont think these folks realize how dangerous they are. I mean, you got CC pushing dangerous information from the lamestream media, like its a miracle drug.

Guess its just an "allergic reaction" what these folks are going through  :001_rolleyes:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/087/490/102/original/5158ec49b1fa05f1.png">