The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

"i look at data".... it really chaps my ass when some motherfucker says that shit.... like they have a direct hotline to 'real' information that nobody else has seen yet.... i remember when 'lab leak' theory was absolutely impossible.... i remember when hunter bidens laptop was a hoax of russian disinformation.... i remember when the 2020 election was the 'safest and fraud-free' election ever conducted.... there are NO arbiters of truth here.... stop acting like these 'data mines' are facts that can't be questioned.... its all propaganda and none of it is above mistrust....

cc

You make everything ...  "a no win" which is also saying you don't know any facts

That's fine, but as no one can know anything, stop telling us what to do .. cause by your words you also can know nothing

Quote 2020 election was the 'safest and fraud-free' election ever conducted

I NEVER heard that .. . in fact all I heard was the opposite  .. and knew it was a corrupted from the gitgo  ... so that's not a valid example

Quoteits all propaganda and none of it is above mistrust

Maybe so .. but that doesn't just mean others know nothing  .. . it means you also can know nothing for certain
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=423800 time=1634330506 user_id=88
You make everything ...  "a no win" which is also saying you don't know any facts

That's fine, but as no one can know anything, stop telling us what to do .. cause by your words you also can know nothing

who is telling you what to do? because i know damn well thats not directed at me.... i've stated my concerns and the reasons i'm not taking it BUT i have been more than clear that others should do what they think is best.... i think everyone should have that privilege of what they allow or not allow into their body.... its yall motherfuckers that seem to disagree on THAT point....

deadskinmask

here - https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/2020-election-most-secure-history-dhs/">https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/20 ... story-dhs/">https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/2020-election-most-secure-history-dhs/ - just one of dozens....

cc

Wait a minute - You said "i remember when the 2020 election was the 'safest and fraud-free' election ever conducted" .. implying everyone believed it

No one in right mind ever trusted left wing news outlets .. not even lefties who often like what they say for propaganda but don't believe it

moot what they say as we all knew it was a loaded election all along

Going over all outlets, one can find anything they want said .. doesn't mean it's believed beyond a few losers

Bricktop

It is well past the time when our terms of reference are news reporters, or distorters, as I prefer to call them.

Take your link, for example. I am sure you provided it in good faith. But that is the problem. In order to support your point of view you put your faith in journalists, as we have done for decades. In the past, this may have been a reasonable course; journalists were generally neutral in their reporting and didn't push agendas.

All that has changed.

For example, take the story you cite. "2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say, BY STEFAN BECKET, MELISSA QUINN, GRACE SEGERS AND CAROLINE LINTON"

Who are these people? Why did they and their editor choose to write and publish the story? Why did it take 4 journalists to prepare, and why are 3 of the 4 female and likely to be anti-Trump? How do we know that they chose an equanamous approach to the story so that all potential perspectives are taken into account?

The truth is we cannot answer those crucial questions, but so many will put faith in the "facts" they publish. This is killing us. The mass media is not a friend of freedom of speech. It has weaponised it.

Being a journalist is another way of saying you'll never have to say "I was wrong".

Having no faith in journalism becomes problematic, because the search for truth can be onerous, time consuming and challenging. This is how journalists get away with lying; no-one can prove otherwise.

I have long since ceased to read newspapers and watch mainstream news programs. I will do my own thinking, draw my own conclusions and state my own opinions as I see fit.

cc

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=423805 time=1634337351 user_id=88
Wait a minute - You said "i remember when the 2020 election was the 'safest and fraud-free' election ever conducted" .. implying everyone believed it

No one in right mind ever trusted left wing news outlets .. not even lefties who often like what they say for propaganda but don't believe it

moot what they say as we all knew it was a loaded election all along

nobody 'believed' it.... apart from some of biden voters (which were't actually biden voters. they anything but trump voters), i mean.... the point is that anything that disagrees with that narrative was/is removed and ppl were/are banned for it.... same as the lab leak theory.... and to a lesser extent, hunters laptop.... the election is not an issue though.... it was fake. and it was designed to be fake.... it set the stage to no longer allow ppl to question the validity of elections and also enables them to shrug off and remove any questions of election integrity....

cc

Quotethe election is not an issue though.... it was fake. and it was designed to be fake.... it set the stage to no longer allow ppl to question the validity of elections and also enables them to shrug off and remove any questions of election integrity....

Agree 100

deadskinmask

the same way that trump was hassled, hounded, targeted, banned, removed, spied on, slandered and vilified to the delight of half of america.... if they allow a sitting president to be subjected to that degree of unconstitutional treatment, they've allowed it for anyone in the future too.... i dunno if trump was a 'willing' participant or not.... but i do know they used him to lower the bar of 'american standards'....

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423798 time=1634329107 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423797 time=1634326643 user_id=1582
pfizer is whats known as a 'habitual offender' when it comes to illegal activity and unethical business practices.... among their list of many offenses are suppression of unfavorable test results and bribery/coercion of health officials.... if you think for a second they care about your health and safety, you need therapy.... its my firm belief that this is a haphazardly concocted brew of injury thats designed to cause you a grocery list of medical problems in both the near and distant future.... its not political for me because i don't believe in that 'two party' nonsense.... they are ALL satanic pedophiles and they use that democrat/republican mumbo-jumbo to herd yall like sheep.... i have read countless white papers from NEJOM, BMJ, Nature and PubMed and i have come to the conclusion that yalls future is NOT bright.... i watch very few videos except The Corbet Report and The Last American Vagabond.... i don't bother with conspiracy videos and dumbass memes because i know all the REAL information won't be available for 2 or 3 years (if ever) and its a waste of time anyway.... everyone who wants a vaxx has gotten one.... and everyone left is willing to kill and die to avoid it.... now we wait....

Perhaps at the American level, but that is not the case internatonally..

They can't buy politicians in every country..

And this gets at the heart of the problem that Seoul is getting at..

The relationship between some big companies and the federal government is so corrupt, it affects the trustworthiness of core services they provide like medicines, the media, and health care providers..

I look at the data, not their history of buying American politicians.

Free markets have been usurped by crony capitalism South of the border. It's alleged that big corporations have taken over the government, but in the US, the opposite is true. Hence, woke capitalism. It's true in China too. But, that does not mean the current COVID vaccines and the hundreds of candidates around the world are anything less than safe. It's like saying that since Nigerian oil is produced under conditions that show little regard for the environment or the people who extract it, it's worse for the environment when it's refined into fuels and plastics.

Anonymous

I see we are getting down to the nitty gritty here. Anti vaxxers aint actually opposed to what's in COVID vaccines. They are opposed to the governments, corrupt bureaucracies and big companies behind them. I would be too if I was an American.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=423824 time=1634342940 user_id=1689
I see we are getting down to the nitty gritty here. Anti vaxxers aint actually opposed to what's in COVID vaccines. They are opposed to the governments, corrupt bureaucracies and big companies behind them. I would be too if I was an American.

That's no excuse not to get vaccinated.

Bricktop

Whilst I am vaccinated, and support people taking care of their health...what is the excuse to GET vaccinated?