The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424806 time=1635051645 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m347F1asUo3S/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/m347F1asUo3S/

I agree. Fight authoritarianism and never surrender.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424820 time=1635084075 user_id=114
I agree. Fight authoritarianism and never surrender.

In the long run "fighting everywhere" is moot ,.. just blabber / drama

The ballot box (at all levels from Federal to school boards) is the only "meaningful" method of  fight

Talk doesn't walk
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=424826 time=1635087657 user_id=88
The ballot box (at all levels from Federal to school boards) is the only "meaningful" method of  fight

i think the ineffectiveness of 'the ballot box' has already been demonstrated in this last faux election.... and they used it as an opportunity to exhibit their total disregard of our opinions as well.... not to mention this new brand of self-serving justice that has become the norm.... no.... i see death and civil war fast approaching....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=424829 time=1635088443 user_id=1582

i think the ineffectiveness of 'the ballot box' has already been demonstrated in this last faux election.... and they used it as an opportunity to exhibit their total disregard of our opinions as well.... not to mention this new brand of self-serving justice that has become the norm.... no.... i see death and civil war fast approaching....

You are spot on that it has not been working to date & changing it peacefully may now be impossible

Please allow me some slack - I am not fully awake yet this morning

Could happen as "woke" and similar perversions continue to drag society down and backwards

Don't expect a pretty ending .. the woke now control all power  mechanisms from schools to all elements of military .. and everything in between

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=424830 time=1635089655 user_id=88

Could happen as "woke" and similar perversions continue to drag society down and backwards

Don't expect a pretty ending .. the woke now control all power  mechanisms from schools to all elements of military .. and everything in between

no amount of 'screaming at the sky' can save you from a shotgun blast.... i don't care how blue your hair is.... i would hope that ppl would realize the real enemy is government but to be honest it wouldn't hurt my feelings to kill all the liberals as well.... war is war.... and democrats have already declared us as enemies of the state....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=424831 time=1635090224 user_id=1582
no amount of 'screaming at the sky' can save you from a shotgun blast.... i don't care how blue your hair is.... i would hope that ppl would realize the real enemy is government but to be honest it wouldn't hurt my feelings to kill all the liberals as well.... war is war.... and democrats have already declared us as enemies of the state....

Please allow me some slack - I am not fully awake yet this morning

I am aware that political power has been consolidated irreversibly by liberals ... and that they will do anything to keep it .. including deeming opposition as "enemy of the state"

cc

I especially agree that "no amount of 'screaming at the sky' " as we are now seeing is useless

There is a video here of a not-liberal Karen screaming at the sky, while offering no solutions

deadskinmask

well.... the stage is set.... nothing left to do but define the terms and light it up.... :laugh:

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=424834 time=1635090564 user_id=88
I especially agree that "no amount of 'screaming at the sky' " as we are now seeing is useless

cc

There is a video here currently of a not-liberal Karen screaming at the sky, while offering no solutions

I forget which thread .. as I said, I'm just slowly awaking this morning and thinking where we are at .. thus my mood is not a happy one  ac_smile

deadskinmask

i see no real solution either apart from killing the opposition.... these ppl are too invested in communism to be capable of coexisting.... i wasn't born into communism and i won't live in it either....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=424838 time=1635090948 user_id=1582
these ppl are too invested in communism to be capable of coexisting.

While I would term it a very different & nuanced form of communism .. they definitely are "incapable of coexisting with"

The left is in a power position ..a  "Our way or highway" situation now with no foreseeable way to stop them

As a constructive society, we are on the way out

Anonymous

Bullseye!! We don't allow a marketplace of ideas in Canada either.

cc

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/80/98/9580987e09238b5b110bbbb406af9982.png">

Anonymous