Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How y'all gonna get back to normal?

Started by Blazor, October 13, 2021, 02:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=432900 time=1641174210 user_id=1689
Blazor, I don't believe a word of old Fauci's mouth. But, do you seriously believe these fakebook meme bullshit over data from every country in the world?

I dont believe serial killer Fauci at all. Fuck that cockroach, pa-toooo!!!

Lol, its funny you mention facebook.... these memes wouldnt fly there lol. Anything that is anti vax, gets pulled, "thats disinfo!".

I never signed up for fakebook.

Nah man, Im hearing from doctors, nurses, scientists, and watching it unfold with REAL people. AND out in the real world.

Im not someone, sitting at home, pulling up a website and saying "yes, the numbers are 100% right, and I believe it with all my heart, thus decreed are the numbers, hail them!" lolololol

Ok, I answered your question, do believe these numbers are all right?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=432915 time=1641180046 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=432900 time=1641174210 user_id=1689
Blazor, I don't believe a word of old Fauci's mouth. But, do you seriously believe these fakebook meme bullshit over data from every country in the world?

Absolutely. He's an uneducated white American.

Your butt is flat  ac_sothere

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432955 time=1641199969 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=432948 time=1641198688 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432926 time=1641181939 user_id=1676
Normalisation of young athletes dying from cardiac problems advertisment in UK:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yb4U2TQS3P9U/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yb4U2TQS3P9U/

It's funny your video mentions the British Heart Association because this is what their website says about COVID vaccines.

Is the coronavirus vaccine safe?

Yes, it's very safe.

Vaccines are only approved for use after being thoroughly tested on tens of thousands of people. On top of that, millions of people have now had the vaccines in the UK, the overwhelming majority without serious reactions.

In order to approve a vaccine, experts at the MHRA look carefully at all the evidence about the vaccine and make sure that it meets strict standards of safety, quality and effectiveness. All of the approved vaccines are shown to be safe.

There have been a very small number of reports of allergic reactions to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. For the vast majority of people, there is no need to worry about these reports. People receiving the Pfizer vaccine will be observed by medical staff for 15 minutes afterwards - so in the extremely rare event of a reaction, it can be treated right away. Millions of people have now had the vaccine and the number of serious allergic reactions have been very rare – fewer than 1 in 50,000 people in the case of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, and fewer than 1 in 100,000 in the case of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The only people with allergies who should not get the vaccine are those with a history of serious reaction to the vaccine ingredients. You can have the vaccine even if you have a history of anaphylactic shock to other things - just let the person who is giving you the vaccine know beforehand.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered#safevaccine">https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsuppo ... afevaccine">https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered#safevaccine

Regardless of what they say about the jab, they used a young athlete collapsing on a field while it's literally happening in increased frequency now.

There are scores of elite and teen athletes collapsing on fields with cardiovascular events.

They're normalising such things.... it's disgusting.

Lol did you just see that? This is how far off the deep end some of the Cashews have gotten. CC has Fash brainwashed... "GOTTA FACT CHECK! Must disprove!"

Yet, TOTALLY overlooks the fact that actual athletes ARE dropping like flies!

Hell, I posted a list of like 50 athletes that dropped a few weeks back, it was totally ignored.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432971 time=1641219708 user_id=2221

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yb4U2TQS3P9U/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yb4U2TQS3P9U/

It's funny your video mentions the British Heart Association because this is what their website says about COVID vaccines.

Yes, it's very safe.

Vaccines are only approved for use after being thoroughly tested on tens of thousands of people. On top of that, millions of people have now had the vaccines in the UK, the overwhelming majority without serious reactions.

In order to approve a vaccine, experts at the MHRA look carefully at all the evidence about the vaccine and make sure that it meets strict standards of safety, quality and effectiveness. All of the approved vaccines are shown to be safe.

There have been a very small number of reports of allergic reactions to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. For the vast majority of people, there is no need to worry about these reports. People receiving the Pfizer vaccine will be observed by medical staff for 15 minutes afterwards - so in the extremely rare event of a reaction, it can be treated right away. Millions of people have now had the vaccine and the number of serious allergic reactions have been very rare – fewer than 1 in 50,000 people in the case of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, and fewer than 1 in 100,000 in the case of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The only people with allergies who should not get the vaccine are those with a history of serious reaction to the vaccine ingredients. You can have the vaccine even if you have a history of anaphylactic shock to other things - just let the person who is giving you the vaccine know beforehand.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered#safevaccine">https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsuppo ... afevaccine">https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered#safevaccine

Regardless of what they say about the jab, they used a young athlete collapsing on a field while it's literally happening in increased frequency now.

There are scores of elite and teen athletes collapsing on fields with cardiovascular events.

Lol did you just see that? This is how far off the deep end some of the Cashews have gotten. CC has Fash brainwashed... "GOTTA FACT CHECK! Must disprove!"

Hell, I posted a list of like 50 athletes that dropped a few weeks back, it was totally ignored.

There are literally hundreds upon hundreds now of these athletes caught on film dropping suddenly but the media says "nothing to see here"... you can't even see the real time footage unless you Rumble or Bitchute...  Youtube just wipes it all.

Then people here say, "not Youtube, not BBC-CNN, won't click anything else... POST PROOF!"

LOLZ...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

young athletes are probably among the most unhealthy ppl in the world.... i'm surprised they have survived this long....

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432975 time=1641222664 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432971 time=1641219708 user_id=2221

Yes, it's very safe.

There are literally hundreds upon hundreds now of these athletes caught on film dropping suddenly but the media says "nothing to see here"... you can't even see the real time footage unless you Rumble or Bitchute...  Youtube just wipes it all.

Then people here say, "not Youtube, not BBC-CNN, won't click anything else... POST PROOF!"

LOLZ...

Lol EXACTLY!! Its frickin' mind blowing.

Mainstream media, facebook, google, twitter, youtube, all of em, censor! But thats where they want you to pull a source from lol. Where speech is still free, oh no, thats not allowed lol, that dont count!

But we cant criticize the numbers! TheY aRE fACtS!!!  :roll:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432976 time=1641222961 user_id=1582
young athletes are probably among the most unhealthy ppl in the world.... i'm surprised they have survived this long....

It couldnt of been the vax Deader, they prolly just ate a Tide pod  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432978 time=1641223097 user_id=2221

thats possible.... or perhaps its a delayed reaction from having trace amounts of covid.... the vaccine gave them a few extra hours here on earth.... thank God for that super-safe and highly effective vaccine thats totally not experimental and whatnot.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432979 time=1641223591 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432978 time=1641223097 user_id=2221

thats possible.... or perhaps its a delayed reaction from having trace amounts of covid.... the vaccine gave them a few extra hours here on earth.... thank God for that super-safe and highly effective vaccine thats totally not experimental and whatnot.... :laugh:

:laugh:

Yeah! The man on the tv said so! And all I hear on Facebook is that it is so great lolol.

Its almost like that song by LMFO with Lil Jon, "Shots, shots, shots!" lol.

And if they keep getting a free donut for each jab, they almost done got a half dozen donuts. Imagine the value! A free donut is worth a lot in this economy lol.

deadskinmask

if you test positive, you have covid.... if you test negative, you have omicron.... if you're unvaccinated, you have covid.... if you're vaccinated, you're susceptible to covid.... cases, motherfucker.... so much case.... and numbers....

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432981 time=1641224672 user_id=1582
if you test positive, you have covid.... if you test negative, you have omicron.... if you're unvaccinated, you have covid.... if you're vaccinated, you're susceptible to covid.... cases, motherfucker.... so much case.... and numbers....

POST CREDIBLE CNN/MSNBC/WASH POST/BBC/ABC/CBC PROOF!

AHA! Can't do it? That's because conspiraceez theoreez...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

We'll make all your dreams come true, baby....