News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh you two boys

ac_rollseyes

Is there 2 of them? Maybe 2 sides of the same racist coin. If there is 2 of them, they both hate Asian men. That Green Hornet troll's fake pathetic Asian man clownish act is nothing new. I have seen other racist white guys like him try to make us look ridiculous with that troll routine.

Shut up Seoulfag, you miserable bucktoothed Canto Candiscammer.

ac_rollseyes

Rambo Wong

Gary Oak, you f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase, are you still doing your cyberbullying with your racist, sexual and homophobic insults?

I guess you need to see this recent youtube video just released a few days ago from one of the Pink Shirt Day resources.

Teens Reading Mean Tweets Expose The Dark Realities Of Cyberbullying

Gary Oak, a f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase like you would never get the message at the end of the "Cyberbullying is no laughing matter" with your idiotic laughing emoticons.

Gary Oak

Green Hornet/Rambo Wong/Seoulbro/Hornung you really should give this educational historical novel a try and learn about the culture you feel is so superior to ours. ac_drinks

Rambo Wong

It's strange how Fashionista does not care about Gary Oak's racism and sinophobia.

Berry Sweet

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"you two are still at this?!

It's funny Beery Sweet doesn't say only Gary Oak is at his usual racist, sinophobic, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, crap n' drool spamming of a poorly selling racist book for many years on several forums.

Berry Sweet

Sorry I dont occupy "several forums"...i dont specifically chase forums looking for fartan dragon topics...it is of no interest to me.  You should try being more zen..better for your health.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is Gary Oak Doc Watson?

no