Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A nagging concern...

Started by Leopardsocks, March 31, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I think we've seen enough of your reality in your avatar hahahaha

You're just jealous.

I'm sorry if I don't have something that looks like a pair of fried eggs for boobs.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"He's having fun with you Renee just as I've seen you do with him recently.

Stop being all sensitive and shit.

Fine, I'll be a hard ass 24/7/365. I'll never go out of character and give a glimpse of my reality. Just for you guys. ac_cool

But I'm still not responding to him. This isn't the place for it. Fash will have a stroke if we start doing what him and I do around here.

You know damn well that our exchanges are merely jousts for the fun and laughter it provides.

May I remind you that you went to another forum at MY invitation, and delighted I was to see you there...and your first post was a poke at me. And I laughed!!!

Take that thorn out of your paw. Nobody takes us seriously except, regrettably, you. C'mon...let the good times roll...oh, wait...sorry.

If Fash thinks we're ruining the ambience, I will accept your point and desist...but remember, we are famous for our intercourse...

Oh damn...there I go again.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"He's having fun with you Renee just as I've seen you do with him recently.

Stop being all sensitive and shit.

Fine, I'll be a hard ass 24/7/365. I'll never go out of character and give a glimpse of my reality. Just for you guys. ac_cool

But I'm still not responding to him. This isn't the place for it. Fash will have a stroke if we start doing what him and I do around here.

You know damn well that our exchanges are merely jousts for the fun and laughter it provides.

May I remind you that you went to another forum at MY invitation, and delighted I was to see you there...and your first post was a poke at me. And I laughed!!!

Take that thorn out of your paw. Nobody takes us seriously except, regrettably, you. C'mon...let the good times roll...oh, wait...sorry.

If Fash thinks we're ruining the ambience, I will accept your point and desist...but remember, we are famous for our intercourse...

Oh damn...there I go again.

OMFG, I'm going to have to talk to Fash about making a "vomit" emoticon available if you are going to continue to talk to me like that. I always knew you were a mean spirited, nasty old buzzard but that visual you created makes me want to drill a hole in my head and poor bleach on my brain.  ac_biggrin

I'm sorry if I'm being more erratic/needy/bitchy than usual, just ignore it.

But seriously, don't you ever get tired of trying to flame me all the time? I know I get tired of responding because sometimes I just don't have it in me to try and keep up with you. Please understand that I'm not like you, you've apparently made a career out of this kind of shit while I've only dabbled in it. The persona I put forth here is only a small part of who I am and it's a part that in RL I've tried for years to suppress, so switching it on and off doesn't always come easy. Unfortunately sometimes who I really am comes out before I can rethink what I'm doing and writing so please accept my apology for being overly sensitive. So if you want to beat on me, go ahead; I promise to do what I can to hit back.

That's all I'm saying about this, I'll shut up before I start rambling like a blubbering spaz. ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Someone needs some HUGGLES today!

HUGGLES RENEE!
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No one asked me for my opinion but since this is all out in the open, I'd like to add that it is a nagging concern to me to see Renee poked at this much and in this fashion. It has not been funny to me. I hope for her sake it ceases.  ac_drinks

I agree with RW, hugs Renee!  acc_hugz
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No one asked me for my opinion but since this is all out in the open, I'd like to add that it is a nagging concern to me to see Renee poked at this much and in this fashion. It has not been funny to me. I hope for her sake it ceases.  ac_drinks

I don't know Azhya. I do know bruce wants me to sit on his fucking face.

Annie

Haha but bruce is busy eating evs shit right now  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha but bruce is busy eating evs shit right now  ac_toofunny

He also watches our every utterance. That is from the comfort and safety underneath evs skirt right beside his gf soon.

Annie

soon sits on bruce's face too lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"The persona I put forth here is only a small part of who I am and it's a part that in RL I've tried for years to suppress, so switching it on and off doesn't always come easy.

And you think you're an ORPHAN?

I love how everyone thinks they're weird and out of synch with the world, when we're all stamped out of the same mint with minor variations.

Firstly, that's what flaming is. It is therapeutic, and allows the demon we try so hard to restrain some freedom without hurting the ones we love, or are close to us.

You don't need to suppress anything. You've never laid a scratch on me...not because you can't wield a sword...but because I don't really exist.

You are one of US; high functioning depressives, and we are legion. You and I are not the only ones in here either, btw.

But compare yourself to Bruce...or Munday...their hatred is palpable and real. You log off...job done...time to beat the kids and feed the carpet.

Despair not, oh wonder-mammaries...you walk amongst your kind, and no-one will ever think ill of you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"soon sits on bruce's face too lolol

Between those two androgynous sacks of shit, there isn't a single testicle.

Annie

ac_toofunny no balls to be had

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No one asked me for my opinion but since this is all out in the open, I'd like to add that it is a nagging concern to me to see Renee poked at this much and in this fashion. It has not been funny to me. I hope for her sake it ceases.  ac_drinks

I don't know Azhya. I do know bruce wants me to sit on his fucking face.

ac_blush

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]