Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A nagging concern...

Started by Leopardsocks, March 31, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If their forum flushes, so does this one.

I have talked to evs and if she decides to end memebee. she will give me ample advance notice..

If that happens, I will take us to a new server.

ac_smile

We will no longer have Asian in our name.

keeper

I find it funny that people think just cuz i post here that im Asian  ac_smile  ac_dance

I think i was Asian in my past life  ac_umm I swear like Shen, Im cute like Fashy and i love Chinese food  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I find it funny that people think just cuz i post here that im Asian  ac_smile  ac_dance

I think i was Asian in my past life  ac_umm I swear like Shen, Im cute like Fashy and i love Chinese food  ac_biggrin

And you are a wonderful mod Keeper.

acc_hugz

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
I would not have told anyone Renee..

You are a strong lady.

No it's  just that I can't hide behind you or RW. That's just not right. I kept quiet for too long as it is.

Besides I have a big mouth, I'm shitty at keeping  secrets. ac_biggrin

Now that the cat is out of the bag, I am happy you told me..

Thank you Renee.

ac_smile

You're very welcome.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Keeper"I find it funny that people think just cuz i post here that im Asian  ac_smile  ac_dance

And you are a wonderful mod Keeper.

acc_hugz

+1.

Leopardsocks

No it's  just that I can't hide behind you or RW. That's just not right. I kept quiet for too long as it is.

Besides I have a big mouth, I'm shitty at keeping  secrets. ac_biggrin

Thank you Renee.

ac_smile

You're very welcome.

Stop hiding behind me, then...

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Thank you Renee.

ac_smile

You're very welcome.

Stop hiding behind me, then...

Excuse me? You seem to be under the false impression that you are actually something to hide behind. Lets make this clear, your presence in this forum is simply a by-product of my actions. To put it in perspective, you might just as well be fecal matter floating in the toilet after I've taken a nasty shit. I strongly suggest you check your bloated ego at the door when you talk to me.

Now I'm really pissed. I promised myself I would not lose my patience with you and now you have made me break that promise, you fucking jerk.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Sorry Leo but I agree with Renee on that.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I thought we could take jokes around here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Whut???

YOUR actions?

Gee...I'm sorry, I must have blinked and thus missed your "actions". My recollection is that you were one of THOSE throwing their excrement at me when I first took the blade to that squalid lean-to and sent the rodent inmates scattering.

"Oooo woooo you're nasty. Bad man. Don't pick on them."

Who's laughing now, melon orbs?

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"I thought we could take jokes around here.

Well, I'm taking Renee quite well, I thought.

ac_toofunny

Annie

Leo You know I like you but Renee is a hot big breasted woman and that's really hard to beat
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Annie, I know you like me, and I like you too...but calling Renee hot is like calling evs rational. No-one is going to believe you.

If perchance, you are drawing your observation from her avatar, that photo was taken looooooong ago, before a wide angle lens, and a LOT of vaseline would be required (photographers use to use vaseline on their lens to create a softer focus that hid blemishes).

Annie

Aww you're just jelous becuse I have  lesbian streak

RW

He has a lesbian streak too haha
Beware of Gaslighters!