The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A nagging concern...

Started by Leopardsocks, March 31, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I would be more concerned about what kiebers is up to.  Whatcha looking for Tex?
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I've been thinking...and talking to others...about ACC. Recent events "over there" have seen a further exodus of members from Van to ACC.

If the members of said exodus plan on using ACC as a screaming board, or ACC turns into the Anti-Van soapbox, this is Not A Good Thing.

ACC must be established on its own merit, not simply as an alternate to the decaying mothership. ACC should never be seen as a haven for exiles and dissidents. This will simply play into the hands of those who wish to see former Vans gone forever, by encouraging evs to shut the place down (Hi, evs...cut in anytime...).

On the other side, high quality contributors have made the place their home. It would be great if those contributors can make ACC a prime site of debate and enlightenment, with no regard for what the neighbours over the fence are doing.

I think we should cease discussing the other side completely. Focus on ACC as a prime example of great dialogue, fun and debate.

Waddya think?
I think it's an excellent idea. It could be like the House of Commons and the Senate. (This place would be the Senate of course.)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah and what were you saying about Fash?  That she had no balls?  

TAKE THAT IRON CH!NK!

Yeah but Fash had no idea what he was doing until someone told her what was going on. And I'm going to just come out and say this because it's bugging me now. That person was, MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm the rat.

There I said it, I feel better now. I'm very sorry you are getting blamed for this, hopefully it will stop now.

Renee, I would have accepted the hatred..

You did not have to do that.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"If their forum flushes, so does this one.

Well that's the rub isn't it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah and what were you saying about Fash?  That she had no balls?  

TAKE THAT IRON CH!NK!

Yeah but Fash had no idea what he was doing until someone told her what was going on. And I'm going to just come out and say this because it's bugging me now. That person was, MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm the rat.

There I said it, I feel better now. I'm very sorry you are getting blamed for this, hopefully it will stop now.

I appreciate that, but why should you have all the fun.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

You have real character Renee.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "ghost"
No, I haven't seen the bullshit because I don't care about what goes on at memebee.

And how exactly is she being blamed for what goes on here? What exactly goes on here that is worth blame? And why does it matter in the whole scheme of life?

Same here. I put on ignore those who I have no interest in knowing what they have to say and it remains so today, no ifs or buts about it. I sure don't know what is going on over there and I don't care to know and you did not see me nor will you see me go back there to try and post either. I am happily moving on... ac_dance  ac_hithere  ac_biggrin  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I would be more concerned about what kiebers is up to.  Whatcha looking for Tex?

Sorry was just checking my PM's. Dinner got ready and was watching a show. I will try not to let it happen again.

Should I be checking in with someone when I come? Letting them know what I am doing here?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Maybe, I don't know.....I just try to do what's right according to my conscience. Isn't that what everyone is supposed to do?

Besides, what can anyone really do or say about it; call me a bitch, a fat pig or some other equally childish name? It's not like it hasn't been said before and by a lot better people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"I would be more concerned about what kiebers is up to.  Whatcha looking for Tex?

Sorry was just checking my PM's. Dinner got ready and was watching a show. I will try not to let it happen again.

Should I be checking in with someone when I come? Letting them know what I am doing here?

Hello kiebers

ac_hithere

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"

Yes, please check in with me upon arrival.  If there is anything you need to find, I will get it for you expeditiously.  None of this tedious searching required :)

That and I was just teasing :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Maybe, I don't know.....I just try to do what's right according to my conscience. Isn't that what everyone is supposed to do?

Besides, what can anyone really do or say about it; call me a bitch, a fat pig or some other equally childish name? It's not like it hasn't been said before and by a lot better people.

I would not have told anyone Renee..

You are a strong lady.

Renee

You are a strong lady.

No it's  just that I can't hide behind you or RW. That's just not right. I kept quiet for too long as it is.

Besides I have a big mouth, I'm shitty at keeping  secrets. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

You are a strong lady.

No it's  just that I can't hide behind you or RW. That's just not right. I kept quiet for too long as it is.

Besides I have a big mouth, I'm shitty at keeping  secrets. ac_biggrin

Now that the cat is out of the bag, I am happy you told me..

Thank you Renee.

ac_smile