The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A nagging concern...

Started by Leopardsocks, March 31, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "ghost"I agree. This shouldn't be an 'us vs them'.

Spoken like someone who hasn't taken a big ole irrational beating lately.  

But hey, thanks for coming out.

Oh please.

You're not innocent. You have an uncanny overwhelming desire to constantly, absolutely, always have the last word.

I've known you for years, RW.

You can walk away from the arguments any time you want. You choose to push buttons.

Ghost, She has "walked away" but she is consistently blamed for whats going on over here, AND being blamed for what Leo posts ac_wot . Have you NOT seen the bullshit?

ghost

Quote from: "Keeper"

Ghost, She has "walked away" but she is consistently blamed for whats going on over here, AND being blamed for what Leo posts ac_wot . Have you NOT seen the bullshit?

No, I haven't seen the bullshit because I don't care about what goes on at memebee.

And how exactly is she being blamed for what goes on here? What exactly goes on here that is worth blame? And why does it matter in the whole scheme of life?

Anonymous

No, I haven't seen the bullshit because I don't care about what goes on at memebee.

And how exactly is she being blamed for what goes on here? What exactly goes on here that is worth blame? And why does it matter in the whole scheme of life?

Are we talking about RW here?

keeper

Then making this comment isnt fair to RW, Like i said in my post she was perma banned there and hasnt "pushed buttons" since!!!  but still gets the blame for whats said here. Why you say? who the fuck knows. Maybe ask that mental bitch and her clique!!!!  ac_rollseyes

ghost

and like I asked, how is she getting the blame for everything being said here?

RW

I just shared my opinion on your post ghost, which holds true BTW.  Do what you want with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "ghost"and like I asked, how is she getting the blame for everything being said here?

there's at least 3 threads about ACC, Skim through it. you cant miss it.

ghost

Quote from: "ghost"and like I asked, how is she getting the blame for everything being said here?

there's at least 3 threads about ACC, Skim through it. you cant miss it.

I did earlier. Still don't see how it's all about blaming RW.

And in all honesty, considering how many threads are here making fun of VF and their members, I fail to see the difference.

Anonymous

^What is RW being blamed for exactly anyway?

RW

There used to be only one thread...

I was blamed for Fash giving OL the boot because apparently, I was the one in her ear nagging to get LS back.
Beware of Gaslighters!

ghost

Quote from: "RW"There used to be only one thread...

I was blamed for Fash giving OL the boot because apparently, I was the one in her ear nagging to get LS back.

I wouldn't worry about that. OL is just being a bitter fuck.

He can thank his boot on his own actions.

RW

Yeah but it's easier to blame me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Why explain further?

People can read for themselves, if they cant see it your not going to change their minds.IMHO

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"There used to be only one thread...

I was the one nagging her to let Sox back. Sorry, I don't regret doing that either.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yeah but it's easier to blame me :)

It's not that it's "easier". You were or are just the most obvious candidate because of your relationship with Socks. Unfortunately that poll you took on VF checking to see who wanted Socks to return and the issue between you and Inky laid all the ground work.

The truth of the matter is Munday's removal as Mod had absolutely nothing to do with you. He did it all himself and Fash found out about it which I assume that for some strange reason he thought was never going to happen. Talk about stupid, that was fucking classic.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.