The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A nagging concern...

Started by Leopardsocks, March 31, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

I've been thinking...and talking to others...about ACC. Recent events "over there" have seen a further exodus of members from Van to ACC.

If the members of said exodus plan on using ACC as a screaming board, or ACC turns into the Anti-Van soapbox, this is Not A Good Thing.

ACC must be established on its own merit, not simply as an alternate to the decaying mothership. ACC should never be seen as a haven for exiles and dissidents. This will simply play into the hands of those who wish to see former Vans gone forever, by encouraging evs to shut the place down (Hi, evs...cut in anytime...).

On the other side, high quality contributors have made the place their home. It would be great if those contributors can make ACC a prime site of debate and enlightenment, with no regard for what the neighbours over the fence are doing.

I think we should cease discussing the other side completely. Focus on ACC as a prime example of great dialogue, fun and debate.

Waddya think?

Anonymous

The other side gets what they deserve.  And they know what's coming, if they keep it up.  A dead forum.

Not a bad thing, since I was always of the belief that there should be no subforums on small forums such as this.

Mimi likes it this way.  She can "Facebook" with Kiebers over there.

What will end up happening eventually, if they keep it up...  All traffic will reroute to here.  I want this to happen.  Once this happens, Evs will do what she has to do, and amalgamate the entire "spiderweb" into one.  It will work the best that way.  Mimi will cry, like she did ten years ago, but Evs will eventually pull her tongue out of Mimi's cunt at the last minute, should it be required.

Things will all fall into place on their own time.  I have seen this happen time and time again.  The outcome is always the same, simply because people don't change, or aren't changed out.

Anonymous

I'll tell you this, Leopardsocks...  You know what pisses Evs and Mimi off the worst?  I mean seriously...  Is when people post here instead of there.

Watch both of them.  They will fake their interactions with whom they like that day, and the next kick them to the curb.  Mimi is a master at that.  Lots of smilies for Kieber.  Disgusting behaviour.  The male Mods aren't quite as guilty for such disgusting behaviour to attract and retain posters.

Nonetheless, it bothers Mimi and Evs much.  And I highly suggest all posters ONLY post here.  Then, you will see some change, when three people are talking to themselves over there discussing a fried fucking egg, all whom happen to be Mods...

RW

Let's just post quality stuff instead of TALKING about posting it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Let's just post quality shit instead of TALKING about posting it.

Problem is, some don't want to bother...

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Let's just post quality shit instead of TALKING about posting it.

I think flushing the retardation thread will go a long way to starting the ball rolling.

Take away the convenient place to bitch and I think things will settle down a bit on both sides.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Or create more bitch threads.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I will just start another, but cal it something more suitable ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Or create more bitch threads.

You're the master of those...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I will just start another, but cal it something more suitable ac_smile

No.  You start nothing here.

ghost

I agree. This shouldn't be an 'us vs them'.

keeper

Quote from: "ghost"I agree. This shouldn't be an 'us vs them'.

No it shouldn't, but with the recent events "it" started back up again.

Perhaps it will calm down again?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

There's always room for hope.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"

There's always room for hope.

Morning Renee and Ghost  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I've been thinking...and talking to others...about ACC. Recent events "over there" have seen a further exodus of members from Van to ACC.

If the members of said exodus plan on using ACC as a screaming board, or ACC turns into the Anti-Van soapbox, this is Not A Good Thing.

ACC must be established on its own merit, not simply as an alternate to the decaying mothership. ACC should never be seen as a haven for exiles and dissidents. This will simply play into the hands of those who wish to see former Vans gone forever, by encouraging evs to shut the place down (Hi, evs...cut in anytime...).

On the other side, high quality contributors have made the place their home. It would be great if those contributors can make ACC a prime site of debate and enlightenment, with no regard for what the neighbours over the fence are doing.

I think we should cease discussing the other side completely. Focus on ACC as a prime example of great dialogue, fun and debate.

Waddya think?

I don't know Leopardsocks..

You have some good points, but I have been so tired lately, I will have to think about it later..

I like evs and even if we do move to another server, I would continue to seek her advice..

Besides, who knows more about creating an online community than evs?