Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Which news network is the worst.

Started by Bricktop, October 20, 2021, 07:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

We all know that most news networks are activists for one side of the political divide or the other. Some are blatant, some more subtle. Cable news networks are more strident in their support of left or right, but free to air broadcasters have their own leanings as well.

Some are global. Some are localised. Some are both.

In my view, the worst broadcast activists posing as a "news" channel are the BBC...the British publicly funded broadcaster that relies on television licensing for its funding.

Its leftist propaganda and favouring exceeds even that of their American counterparts. I have access to the BBC, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and Sky.

In my view the BBC is by far the worst distorter of "news" on the planet outside of totalitarian puppet broadcasters.

cc

Can't say I seen enough of any of them to compare with precision

I do know and agree the BBC is baaaaaad for distortion of facts to suit narrative
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424439 time=1634771519 user_id=1560
We all know that most news networks are activists for one side of the political divide or the other. Some are blatant, some more subtle. Cable news networks are more strident in their support of left or right, but free to air broadcasters have their own leanings as well.

In my view, the worst broadcast activists posing as a "news" channel are the BBC...the British publicly funded broadcaster that relies on television licensing for its funding.

Its leftist propaganda and favouring exceeds even that of their American counterparts. I have access to the BBC, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and Sky.

In my view the BBC is by far the worst distorter of "news" on the planet outside of totalitarian puppet broadcasters.

In the US, CNN is a joke. We have the CBC here which is all propaganda. The BBC is really woke.

Anonymous

I watch Global Calgary for local news and events..

But, it's very biased,....so biased some people call it Glo Bull news.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424452 time=1634782609 user_id=3254
so biased some people call it Glo Bull news.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424460 time=1634785055 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424452 time=1634782609 user_id=3254
so biased some people call it Glo Bull news.

:laugh:

I still watch it though..

But, because the political "experts" they reference are from one political party, I don't watch their news on provincial politics.

cc

Myself also .... It's OK for anything but politics

I use the BC version and it has little politics

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424463 time=1634785684 user_id=88

When the NDP was in power, they weren't political, but since the UCP took over they have become the voice of Rachel Notley.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424464 time=1634785850 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=424463 time=1634785684 user_id=88

When the NDP was in power, they weren't political, but since the UCP took over they have become the voice of Rachel Notley.

That stinks

Anonymous

Most North American news outlets are libtard horseshit. The BBC same same.

Bricktop

Every BBC "World News" bulletin includes a story about women, refugees and climate change.

Every single one. Most of their journalists are female.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424470 time=1634787157 user_id=1560
Every BBC "World News" bulletin includes a story about women, refugees and climate change.

I have noticed that. That is why I do not watch the BBC anymore.

Bricktop

I do not watch ANY news media any more because none are news reporting. They are news distorting.

All journalists are scum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424487 time=1634792807 user_id=1560
I do not watch ANY news media any more because none are news reporting. They are news distorting.

All journalists are scum.

True. SOme are just a little worse than others.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424439 time=1634771519 user_id=1560

I avoid MSM in general. I use Postmedia for news, and Rebel and Epoch(which are biased too) for news nuggets North America's other news sources won't touch.