The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Interesting and balanced interview

Started by Frood, November 18, 2021, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TqTleBBL6orz/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/TqTleBBL6orz/

I'm putting it in its own thread to give it the proper focus it deserves rather than ignored in an existing one.

Thoughts after you've watched it in its entirety?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Don't have 1 hr and 17.18 minutes for more of your crap from an egotistical zombie know it all - know nothing

I wouldn't listen to a creditable person anywhere near  that long
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

There's no need for that sort of bile in this thread.

Watch the interview, don't watch it.... up to you, but please refrain from slanderous attacks.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Dude.

An hour and a quarter???

Summarise, please.

Frood

Geert is pro vaxx but horrified they're using it on healthy people, particularly children, thus jeopardising innate immune system development, the desired sterilising effect of traditional vaccines which without it enables breakout variants that are highly resistant through selection via vaccine campaigns during a pandemic.

He pushes back against some of Del's assertions or understandings but they engage each other in a respectful interview/discussion, and I firmly believe it's worth expending the 75 plus minutes to get through it.

Happy?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I looked up Geert Vanden Bossche..

He asserts that vaccines are like antibiotics in that, when they are both overused and imperfect, they allow germs to mutate in dangerous ways and he has been saying this before COVID vaccines..

Dr. Paul Offit, a paediatrician specialized in vaccines and immunology says that is complete nonsesne..

Dr Offit says if you have a vaccine that results in high levels of neutralizing antibodies, that's not a way to create variants,"

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427606 time=1637305030 user_id=1560
Dude.

An hour and a quarter???

Summarise, please.

I agree one hundred percent. It's easier to do what Fash did and look up the doctor and read a summary of what his position is.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427610 time=1637320323 user_id=3254

He asserts that vaccines are like antibiotics in that, when they are both overused and imperfect, they allow germs to mutate in dangerous ways and he has been saying this before COVID vaccines..

Dr. Paul Offit, a paediatrician specialized in vaccines and immunology says that is complete nonsesne..

Dr Offit says if you have a vaccine that results in high levels of neutralizing antibodies, that's not a way to create variants,"

But these current things are not "live attenuated vaccines"... and that is what Geert is pleading for others to look at.

Had I put the initial post into a cc covid cult Stockholm Syndrome thread, we wouldn't even be discussing the interview.

That's why I implored people in the OP to watch this interview for themselves in full and elaborate on their thoughts about it.

....yet nobody seems willing and/or able to do that.

Why is that? I didn't just drop a random thread when I've been operating in established threads for ages.

I genuinely want to know what people think watching that whole clip from start to finish...

....yet nobody has stepped up to the plate as far as I can surmise.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427613 time=1637321631 user_id=114
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427606 time=1637305030 user_id=1560
Dude.

An hour and a quarter???

Summarise, please.

I agree one hundred percent. It's easier to do what Fash did and look up the doctor and read a summary of what his position is.

Cool.... Donald Trump urinated on Russian whores.

It must be true because I heard or read it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=427619 time=1637325800 user_id=1676

But these current things are not "live attenuated vaccines"... and that is what Geert is pleading for others to look at.

Had I put the initial post into a cc covid cult Stockholm Syndrome thread, we wouldn't even be discussing the interview.

That's why I implored people in the OP to watch this interview for themselves in full and elaborate on their thoughts about it.

....yet nobody seems willing and/or able to do that.

Why is that? I didn't just drop a random thread when I've been operating in established threads for ages.

I genuinely want to know what people think watching that whole clip from start to finish...

....yet nobody has stepped up to the plate as far as I can surmise.

I don't have time for this right now..

I did a brief check and it showed Geert Vanden Bossche's opinions about any vaccine aren't taken seriously among infectious disease experts and it was like that long before COVID.

I'll look for more about him tonight.

Frood

I hope you get past Google in your searches....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Dinky didn't even do that much checking.

Frood

So what I've gathered so far....is that nobody has the cajones to watch the video I started the thread with because people are delicate little time constraint automatrons who despite time, can't seem to click on something, watch it, and render an opinion....

....as they shoot the video down without watching it.

Welcome to 2021....

THIS is why we can't have nice things.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=427623 time=1637337767 user_id=2015

I'll check more tonight about Geert Vanden Bossche's opposition to all vaccines.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427627 time=1637341301 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=427623 time=1637337767 user_id=2015

I'll check more tonight about Geert Vanden Bossche's opposition to all vaccines.

Geert is pro vaccine...

Just watch the fucking video.
Blahhhhhh...