The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Unthinkable - SUV plowed at high-speed into Christmas parade as children watched in terror

Started by cc, November 21, 2021, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427983 time=1637702800 user_id=1560
No incident, crime, murder, social catastrophe or confrontation in the US will NOT avoid being tarred with "racism" by the dangerously unhinged left.

They are on a mission of confrontation and violence aided and abetted by usefully moronic white politicians, complicit media and apologists who think they are on a noble cause of repairing a dark history.

Their goal is to destroy white America. And white Americans are helping them.

That's exactly what it is and what is driving it

I see no way to end this society-destructive path as ANY event is sold as more proof to the idiots ..  growing stronger daily .. doing more and more irreparable damage as every day goes by
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427992 time=1637706245 user_id=88
No incident, crime, murder, social catastrophe or confrontation in the US will NOT avoid being tarred with "racism" by the dangerously unhinged left.

They are on a mission of confrontation and violence aided and abetted by usefully moronic white politicians, complicit media and apologists who think they are on a noble cause of repairing a dark history.

I see no way to end this society-destructive path .. in fact it grows stronger daily ../ doing more and more damage as every day goes by

But, many if not most of the people wanting to destroy "white" America are white Americans.

cc

Quote from: Velvet post_id=427993 time=1637707493 user_id=2021
But, many if not most of the people wanting to destroy "white" America are white Americans.

Yes, looking at the %s that is true ... most come from  "white" America  ... uber-progs and "wokees" are winning

Anonymous

I see no way to end this society-destructive path .. in fact it grows stronger daily ../ doing more and more damage as every day goes by

Race is an excuse, not the reason.

cc

Bricktop

6 dead now.

8 year old child has succumbed to his injuries.

And I won't be convinced this was not a racial attack. The fact that evidence suggests it was not premeditated does not exclude opportunism to murder white people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427999 time=1637714060 user_id=3254

Race is an excuse, not the reason.

When did you get so smart kid.

Odinson

There have been several disgusting tweets from high profile characters.

Comparing this to the Rittenhouse case.

They aint even remotely similar.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428014 time=1637720945 user_id=1560
6 dead now.

8 year old child has succumbed to his injuries.

And I won't be convinced this was not a racial attack. The fact that evidence suggests it was not premeditated does not exclude opportunism to murder white people.

Even if the killer thought there might be a few non Caucasians in the parade, it takes a few cracked eggs to make an omelette....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

He knew full well he was mowing down old white ladies and white children.

I'd happily douse him in petrol and throw him a match.

Frood

I'm sure traffic spikes and/or large plastic traffic water barriers will become the norm after this latest vehicular-weapon homicidal event in a progressively heightening regularity.

Like green zones in occupied nation cities....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428038 time=1637737733 user_id=1560

We don't know that.

Frood

Either he is a militant psychopath in a mostly white parade or a blind psychopath behind the wheel....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Darrell Brooks, Jr., the suspect in the horrific attack on the Waukesha, Wisconsin Christmas parade, was offered the ability to post bail again Tuesday, albeit at the "extraordinary" amount of $5 million.

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=428049 time=1637767489 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428038 time=1637737733 user_id=1560

We don't know that.

So when you're driving, you don't identify and recognise pedestrians in your vicinity?

He drove through traffic barriers and into a group of marchers over several hundred metres at high speed.

I doubt even the most inept defence lawyer will try to float the argument that he didn't see them.