The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My hard core jab mandate junkie brother and sister in law

Started by Frood, December 05, 2021, 06:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

I'm under no obligation to discuss a topic in depth with doubling down imbeciles.... whether it's about the experimental jabs, flat earth, or anything else.  

The jabs have done something to your minds.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429621 time=1638848425 user_id=1676
I'm under no obligation to discuss a topic in depth with doubling down imbeciles.... whether it's about the experimental jabs, flat earth, or anything else.  

The jabs have done something to your minds.

Correction, you can't discuss this because your main point that vaccines are harmful has been repeatedly debunked by Fash and CC using hard data. You've heard of data haven't you? It's the enemy of uneducated white conspiracy theorists.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Speaking of data, of the 72 in ICU in Alberta, 76.4% are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated..

This is amazing considering eighty five per cent of Albertans over the age of twelve are fully vaccinated.

Frood

You've got other dedicated threads to trade dodgy stats.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

From Ontario.

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2021-12-06-Current-COVID-19-Risk-in-Ontario-by-Vaccination-Status-Separate-Charts.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429627 time=1638850480 user_id=1676

Don't you wish you had data to back your arguments. ac_razz

Anonymous

From Washington state.

December 01, 2021

Summary

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

• 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34

year-olds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

• 18 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64

year-olds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ yearolds.

• 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

">https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Docume ... inated.pdf">

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=429629 time=1638850733 user_id=56

I don't need to debate any of you idiots on this. Your minds are set (besides severely damaged) and you're part of a mass psychosis.

So, keep drinking the Koolaid and update your wills...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429631 time=1638852232 user_id=1676

I don't need to debate any of you idiots on this. Your minds are set (besides severely damaged) and you're part of a mass psychosis.

That's because you can't. The vaccine conspiracy theory exists only in your uneducated empty head. It has no basis in reality. You could support your position better when you were still a COVID Karen.

Frood

Ok, sure thing, whatever you reckon Kung Pao Karen....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

From Pennsylvania.

Between Jan. 1, 2021 and Nov. 2, 2021, data shows the overwhelming majority of cases, hospitalizations and deaths were among unvaccinated, or not fully vaccinated, people:

88 percent of reported COVID-19 cases were in unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated people.

90 percent of reported hospitalizations with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis/cause of admission were in unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated people.

89 percent of COVID-19-related deaths were in unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated people.

https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Post-Vaccination-Data.aspx">https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/diseas ... -Data.aspx">https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Post-Vaccination-Data.aspx

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=429632 time=1638852990 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429631 time=1638852232 user_id=1676

That's because you can't. The vaccine conspiracy theory exists only in your uneducated empty head. It has no basis in reality. You could support your position better when you were still a COVID Karen.

As the Seoul brother said, he should have stuck with opposition to all the COVID police state shit.

cc

LOL. Fash!! I think you buried dink under a pile of data

Dink!!! U there?????????....  U OK?????????????????
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell