News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10437
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:11:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Berry Sweet

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446998 time=1650108499 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=446993 time=1650090812 user_id=2156
Fuck Russia.

They are worse than evil. I hope every one of them drops dead.

Bomb the Kremlin.

Hello caskur, have you been watching the ABC?

Yes, why do you ask?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447008 time=1650121570 user_id=56
Fuck Russia.

Bomb the Kremlin.

I might have known the fat old white imbecile believes word for word what the Western corporate propaganda media machine stuffs down her gullet just like the whale did with lockdowns. This is why the West is in decline. White people lack the ability to think.

you should tell President Xi Pingpongball his lockdowns in Shanghai won't work. Yellow people lack everything.

locked borders worked in my state up until Christmas then a French frog backpacker snuck into the state and spread his disease around but now we have 95% vaccination so infections are mainly survivable.

Western Australia isnt in decline.... we've never been richer.  ac_razz
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

^^China is doubling down on stupid with the lockdowns. That is for sure. Zero cases is impossible and the damage the world has caused with the pipe dream of "flattening the curve" will take a decade or more to fully recover from. And that includes Western Australia.

Of course it isn't just China that's being stupid. The West is literally starving the developing world with the insane sanctions on Russia.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447089 time=1650167428 user_id=2156
Fuck Russia.

Bomb the Kremlin.

Yes, why do you ask?

My guess would be it sounds like you are repeating a broadcast on what they want people to believe.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447087 time=1650166651 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447008 time=1650121570 user_id=56
Fuck Russia.

Bomb the Kremlin.

I might have known the fat old white imbecile believes word for word what the Western corporate propaganda media machine stuffs down her gullet just like the whale did with lockdowns. This is why the West is in decline. White people lack the ability to think.

so you're ok with women raped and murdered, babies and children blown up and people homeless and jobless,...why doesn't that surprise me?  :001_rolleyes:

First of all, how do you know this is happening? Are you relying on information from Ukriane? It is the most corrupt regime in Europe.

Secondly, even if this is happening, who is doing it. Is it the no nazi Azov Battalion goons attacking their fellow citizens?

As for jobless, the reaction from the West is what is causing global hrdship. And for what? The US threatened nuclear war when the USSR wanted to place nuclear missiles in Cuba targeting the USA. Is Russia not allowed to defend itself against NATO on it's border with biolabs and hardward targeting Moscow?

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447088 time=1650167265 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=447045 time=1650151701 user_id=1689
Fuck Russia.

Bomb the Kremlin.

NATO and the American industrial military complex don't want to bomb Russia. They want to sell them expensive military hardware like they do to every country after they instigate a war and collect the spoils.

all I see is historic buildings destroyed and dead babies.

my husband has stood in front of the Kremlim and most people on this forum couldn't claim that.

Biden is as weak as piss. I would have destroyed Russia by now... Russia would be a former nation by now, a burned blimp on an atlas.

Because that is what they want you to see. Do you think the American military-industrial complex that controls NATO doesn't have influence over English language media? Like really?

And why hasn't NATO disbanded itself? The Warsaw Pact is gone? Why are they still fishing for new members in the former East Bloc by pitting neighbouring countries against each other? The answer is money. Lockheed Martin wants to sell expensive new military hardware to new members like the bonanza they had in the 90's selling expensive armaments to nations like Poland that couldn't afford it. When that didn't work as well as they hoped they instigated wars in the former Yugoslavia and made Slobodan Milosevic Hitler for defending his country against NATO hostilities like they are doing with Putin today.

As for being in Moscow, Herman worked in Russia and can understand the languag. Fash lived in Kazakhstan and transited through Moscow. Gaon was born in Russia. There is a lot of first hand experience on this little forum. You, on the other hand believe everything you see on tv and online. Most people here understand we're getting a false narrative. You seem unable to discern.

Anonymous

Not being an expert on Eastern Europe, at the start of this I assumed Russia's actions were overly aggressive. But, as I read more and stopped wasting my time on the fake English language media narrative, I see it is NATO/US that is the aggressor.

Anonymous

Russian forces pummeled a hulking steel plant that held the last pocket of resistance Sunday in Mariupol, a southern Ukraine city. Ukrainian forces had been driven out of most of the city and remained only in the Azovstal steel mill, where tunnels allow the defenders to hide and resist until they run out of ammunition.

Frood

Are they still flooding the tunnels with a dozen tankers?
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Sweden has been attacked by... Muslims...

Easter rioting.

Burning police-cars... Attempted murder of 16+ police-officers.

All because some Danish right-winger wanted to burn some Qurans.

I´ll take Russian occupation over muslim and nikker occupation any day.

Sweden is the planet of the apes.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=447108 time=1650202419 user_id=136
Sweden has been attacked by... Muslims...

Easter rioting.

Burning police-cars... Attempted murder of 16+ police-officers.

All because some Danish right-winger wanted to burn some Qurans.

I´ll take Russian occupation over muslim and nikker occupation any day.

Sweden is the planet of the apes.

I would prefer Russian occupation over herr Trudeau.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447098 time=1650193825 user_id=114
Not being an expert on Eastern Europe, at the start of this I assumed Russia's actions were overly aggressive. But, as I read more and stopped wasting my time on the fake English language media narrative, I see it is NATO/US that is the aggressor.

Caskur is still a stooge of the media.

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447094 time=1650191538 user_id=114
Fuck Russia.

Bomb the Kremlin.

Yes, why do you ask?

My guess would be it sounds like you are repeating a broadcast on what they want people to believe.

a broadcast?... we are fully informed daily of the war there by our own journalists who are there. What news with pictures and videos do you get? Are you saying our journalists are lying?

there is zero excuse for murdering children and civilians and that is what the Russian army are doing to the Ukrainians.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447114 time=1650205546 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447094 time=1650191538 user_id=114
Fuck Russia.

Bomb the Kremlin.

Yes, why do you ask?

a broadcast?... we are fully informed daily of the war there by our own journalists who are there. What news with pictures and videos do you get? Are you saying our journalists are lying?

there is zero excuse for murdering children and civilians and that is what the Russian army are doing to the Ukrainians.

Fully informed??? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao Just like you were with the bullshit Western media fed your fat white body about lockdowns you sheeple.

You were asked questions in this thread. You couldn't answer them. All you can do is parrot the pro North Atlantic Terrorist Organization's narrative the Western corporate media you feeds you.

Odinson

They find a mass-grave in the middle of a warzone and immediately call it "genocide".

I´ve seen footage of Ukrainians putting bodies into a mass-grave in Mariupol... Were they specifically targeted for genocide too?

They called it a genocide like hours after taking the town.

The "evidence" started showing up later.