News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441273 time=1645740920 user_id=1560
Putin has his foot on Ukraine's throat as he pulls the trigger.

Trouble is, he has forgotten to remove his foot.

This will cost Russia enormously.

Brother, what you are seeing is a repeat of 2008 when Russia invaded Georgia because they had a government that sought NATO membership. Russia recognized the majority ethnic Russia South Ossentia as a sovereign state. They invaded Georgia, occupied it briefly and Georgia has never sought nor been offered NATO membership again.

About Georgia, they have some of the beautiful gals in the world. Dang, Georgian women are hot.

Bricktop

Pics??

I think the whole world gets why Russia acted as it did, and there is some merit to their argument.

But Russia is not known for its integrity and willingness to compromise and negotiate. Put another way...can anyone really say they trust Russia to abide by any treaties?

I sure as shit don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441326 time=1645754839 user_id=1560
Pics??

I think the whole world gets why Russia acted as it did, and there is some merit to their argument.

But Russia is not known for its integrity and willingness to compromise and negotiate. Put another way...can anyone really say they trust Russia to abide by any treaties?

I sure as shit don't.

Look, I'm Ukrainian, but I cannot stand that corrupt stooge of Brussels and Washington, Zelenskyy.

The probem as I see it is NATO. Speaking Ukrainian/Russian, that organization's existence is seen as only to bring Russia to heel. It is an insult to Russians. No, it is more than that. It is a stick in the eye. Most Russians believe the US wants to dominate them and turn the country into a vassal state. Their actions in Georgia and Ukraine solidify that suspicion.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=441268 time=1645736852 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441265 time=1645736055 user_id=3254
On my lunch break, Global Calgary interrupted their news broadcast to deliver a Q&A with President Biden..

He seemed disoriented and he warned of grave consequences for Russia.

He did badly when questioned - Laffed continually and embarrassingly when confused by questions

Get in the penalty box for flagrant violations of mind your own nation rules....  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Pics??

I don't have any pictures of Georgian gals, but look what I Googled.

https://georgianjournal.ge/media/images/georgianews/2015/January/culture/janet%20qerdekoshvili.jpg">

https://bestasianwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/georg6.jpg">

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/f2/41/59f241c92a8fd9b71cc44016ac85e891.jpg">

Odinson

I´m willing to take a few hot Ukrainian female refugees to live in my house.

I just like helping people in need.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=441371 time=1645761759 user_id=136

Brother, you are a selfless humanitarian. You should be nominated for a Nobel prize.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=441372 time=1645761999 user_id=1689

Brother, you are a selfless humanitarian. You should be nominated for a Nobel prize.

Sorry guys.... your comments are irrelevant now....

https://i.postimg.cc/N057qwmK/Screenshot-20220225-161710-Chrome.jpg">

:43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=441328 time=1645755389 user_id=1689
Pics??

I sure as shit don't.

Look, I'm Ukrainian, but I cannot stand that corrupt stooge of Brussels and Washington, Zelenskyy.

The probem as I see it is NATO. Speaking Ukrainian/Russian, that organization's existence is seen as only to bring Russia to heel. It is an insult to Russians. No, it is more than that. It is a stick in the eye. Most Russians believe the US wants to dominate them and turn the country into a vassal state. Their actions in Georgia and Ukraine solidify that suspicion.

I think we are in general agreement, as are many in the west.

NATO exists to corral Russia. That is it.

There should have been diplomatic dialogue to resolve this issue, but every relevant nation and organisation has dropped the ball.

Now it's too late. Russia cannot lose face and stop attacking, and NATO cannot lose face by agreeing to terms. The facts seem to demonstrate that neither side trusts the other...and there are good reasons for that distrust too. Putin can't go about murdering people in other countries and locking up political adversaries and claim to be talking to the West in good faith. Europe doesn't, and can't trust him.

NATO cannot continue to claim that Russia isn't a military target when it's forces encircle that nation, and no other.

As usual, politicians are fucking up the world and killing people.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=441372 time=1645761999 user_id=1689

He is a saint. He should at least get the "boobie" prize  :icon_wink:

I wonder if the lawyers Association IHJ mentioned somewhere tonight  can get somewhere with their efforts to bring immigration under control?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441387 time=1645766877 user_id=1560

I think we are in general agreement, as are many in the west.

NATO exists to corral Russia. That is it.

Yep, that's true. But, I would add to that mega military contractors own the US congress and have influence in Europe too.

Odinson

A bunch of Finnish-Russians are feeling the Russian-guilt.

Grow balls.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=441405 time=1645773279 user_id=136
A bunch of Finnish-Russians are feeling the Russian-guilt.

Grow balls.

Why?

Anonymous

Biden on Thursday said that U.S. forces will not be ordered to fight in Ukraine following the Russian invasion of the country earlier in the day.Biden on Thursday said that U.S. forces will not be ordered to fight in Ukraine following the Russian invasion of the country earlier in the day.