The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Odinson reprise.....

Started by Obvious Li, February 20, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i am puzzled by the fact that it says Odinson has been a member on here since January 2013 and has almost 4300 posts...yet i struggle to remember even one that was rational, well thought out or even readable.......so i must conclude he is one fucked up dude.........or just a big mixed up finnish pussy cat...... :ugeek:

no need to reply...just speaking out loud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am puzzled by the fact that it says Odinson has been a member on here since January 2013 and has almost 4300 posts...yet i struggle to remember even one that was rational, well thought out or even readable.......so i must conclude he is one fucked up dude.........or just a big mixed up finnish pussy cat...... :ugeek:

Hello Mr. Obvious Li, I know you are not asking for anyone to respond, but I want to..

I too have 4300 posts here and I am sure many people have a similar opinion of my posts based on the responses I have seen from some of the boys on Vancouver Forum..

I won't try to explain Odinson, but I feel I have something to contribute here even if my political knowledge is lacking.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am puzzled by the fact that it says Odinson has been a member on here since January 2013 and has almost 4300 posts...yet i struggle to remember even one that was rational, well thought out or even readable.......so i must conclude he is one fucked up dude.........or just a big mixed up finnish pussy cat...... :ugeek:

Hello Mr. Obvious Li, I know you are not asking for anyone to respond, but I want to..

I too have 4300 posts here and I am sure many people have a similar opinion of my posts based on the responses I have seen from some of the boys on Vancouver Forum..

I won't try to explain Odinson, but I feel I have something to contribute here even if my political knowledge is lacking.

don't worry about the idiots on VF.....we have told you a million times they are morons.....just accept the fact and roll with it......on here we are all sweetness and light......besides you can cook for me anytime........ :mrgreen:

Odinson

lol You understand that I´m the ice-breaker Juha in real-life and here I speak based on my emotions at the time.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

don't worry about the idiots on VF.....we have told you a million times they are morons.....just accept the fact and roll with it......on here we are all sweetness and light......besides you can cook for me anytime........ :mrgreen:

The difference is that all of the VF guys are communists, lesbians, faggots or just sick as a dog... Must be the multi-culturalism. All of them are on somekind of meds! Amazing!

Theres no perfect specimens among them. No healthy as a horse types.

Spartacus seems to be a real man... Logical man.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"

The difference is that all of the VF guys are communists, lesbians, faggots or just sick as a dog... Must be the multi-culturalism. All of them are on somekind of meds! Amazing!

[/b]

now your are making sense

Anonymous

Boys?? Now that is an accurate description of the immature male clowns that troll you over there. OL is right, you are not cut out for that forum and you should avoid it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

[/b]

now your are making sense

I mean I´m healthy as a horse and with a life-expectancy of 100years.

Communism was born in a time of tsars and volga boatmen... It doesnt fit into this world and only weaklings want communism.

Anonymous

You are like little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. If someone has a problem with you then I know that person has serious problems. Your posts are uplifting. Odinson's are not worth reading which is why I ignore them.

Rambo Wong

Fashionista and Odinson are racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, moron, nutcase, cyberbully spammers who tell the lies about my mental health.

cc

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Fash....... about my mental health.
lol

lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Fashionista and Odinson are racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, moron, nutcase, cyberbully spammers who tell the lies about my mental health.

Yes, they are wrong and you are right. You are the picture of good mental health. :roll:

Odinson

Asian and multi-racial brawds here used to have only rich old men as partners... Not good looking or physically able, just wealthy.

I´d rather be appreciated for my dick than for my money.

Anyhow the foreign brawds now date men closer to their age. The whites, the arabs, the blacks etc.

Finnish order of things means that my kids can walk the distance to school in peace.

I dont care about the flow of understanding of other cultures... I will blow up the first monkey minaret tower set up in here. I would let it be finished up and then blow it up because I´m such a attention whore.

Only insecure people need other people to like them.

Odinson

Might aswell give the retards voting rights so that they can vote some cartoon character on the government.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You are like little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. If someone has a problem with you then I know that person has serious problems. Your posts are uplifting. Odinson's are not worth reading which is why I ignore them.

Oh thank you so much seoulbro..

These might be trolling me, but I don't understand the appeal of trolling on grown men anyway?

:?