Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Excerpt from "Intellectuals and Race"

Started by Frood, December 20, 2021, 04:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

"My race has a hard time seeing what's wrong with America?"

Who in hell is he to speak on behalf of his "race"?

Odinson

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432123 time=1640570126 user_id=1560
"My race has a hard time seeing what's wrong with America?"

Who in hell is he to speak on behalf of his "race"?

I´m sure these preachers think very highly of themselves.

White messiah.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=432121 time=1640569336 user_id=136
What in fucks name is this...

:laugh3:

">

I was not planning to start attending church. This video is a reminder I made the right decision.

Bricktop

Before vilifying his own "race", he should examine the history of his own "faith"!!!

"In 1452, Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas, granting the kings of Spain and Portugal the right to reduce any "Saracens (Muslims), pagans and any other unbelievers" to perpetual slavery, legitimizing the slave trade as a result of war.[119] The approval of slavery under these conditions was reaffirmed and extended in his Romanus Pontifex bull of 1455."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery

Slavery is a vile practice, but the constant drumming implying that it was essentially a white on black phenomenon is utterly fallacious.

In fact, slavery still exists to this day in many NON WHITE countries. (see above link).

Anonymous

">

This is what happens when non believers take over the body of Christ(his church)..

If you remember cc had a good article about the Salvation Army church putting wokeness ahead of the gospel of Jesus Christ..

I do volunteer work with that denomination, and I've seen that her article is in fact true.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=432187 time=1640650028 user_id=3254
.... If you remember cc had a good article about the Salvation Army church putting wokeness ahead of the gospel of Jesus Christ..

I do volunteer work with that denomination, and I've seen that her article is in fact true.

That organization used to be genuine,  uni-directional and do great selfless things for others who most needed real and simple help

Seems the leaders have recently  lost there way. Hopefully the flock will get the leadership back on track
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=432190 time=1640651163 user_id=88
If you remember cc had a good article about the Salvation Army church putting wokeness ahead of the gospel of Jesus Christ..

That organization used to be selfless,  uni-directional and do great selfless things for others

Seems the leaders have recently  lost there way

It's being taken over by secular charitable organizations who have a political agenda.

cc

Yes. Very sad to witness.

I got to know and very much like a girl member in high school. She inspired me to help their cause without ever asking me to

Even the leaders absolutely did not proselytize and accepted me working with them with no reservations nor mention of going further

Anonymous

The Sally Anne has never been political like the frickin United Church. If they keep it up I sure as hell won't be donating anymore. Not that I ever did give em much.

Odinson

">

This is what happens when non believers take over the body of Christ(his church)..

He wants everybody to see him do it.

He is doing it to gain more influence and power.

He is the white savior.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431534 time=1639992788 user_id=1676
By Thomas Sowell:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/

Wait  a minute here.

While it contains some good points, why is it made to look like it is Sowell speaking when it is NOT?

Further, and worse - While it's made to look like it will be a Sowell speech, such a wise and top o the heap person would never lower himself to publish on a bottom feeder like bitchute

I guess they need a creditable person for cover?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=432284 time=1640723360 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431534 time=1639992788 user_id=1676
By Thomas Sowell:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/

Wait  a minute here.

While it contains some good points, why is it made to look like it is Sowell speaking when it is NOT?

Further, and worse - While it's made to look like it will be a Sowell speech, such a wise and top o the heap person would never lower himself to publish on a bottom feeder like bitchute

It was some years ago now and I can't recall where I saw it, but I saw an edited video of Thomas Sowell supporting the Occupy movement. He did not.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

Quote from: Thiel post_id=435771 time=1642820326 user_id=1688
Quote from: cc post_id=432284 time=1640723360 user_id=88
Wait  a minute here.

It was some years ago now and I can't recall where I saw it, but I saw an edited video of Thomas Sowell supporting the Occupy movement. He did not.

I'm not surprised. He is respected, so why not use him like Dink's presentation  .. 'cept his doesn't even play with the voice, merely shows his pic on the cover .. how embarrassing

ac_blush