Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Canada Vs. USA Semi-Final Men's Hockey

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"No goals yet, but I think he's been playing great. If he's flying around with the puck, the other team can't score!

Canada in general this Olympics is a low scoring team. However, it seems to be working so far.

Romero

Everybody's been worried that we haven't been winning every game 8-0. But many criticized Canada in the last Olympics too and that turned out fantastic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Everybody's been worried that we haven't been winning every game 8-0. But many criticized Canada in the last Olympics too and that turned out fantastic.

Offense is always more exciting to watch than defense even though is working for them. Seemed to work for the women's team too.

Anonymous

I am so happy our men's team won against the United States..

It should be a very competitive and close game this Sunday..

Go Canada go.

:)

Anonymous

Less than 12 hours to go until the big game. I got some beers in the fridge for breakfast.

Romero

Quote from: "seoulbro"Less than 12 hours to go until the big game. I got some beers in the fridge for breakfast.

Sounds fun! I'm going to have a few beers tonight, but there's no way I could start at 4am!

Many bars across Canada are going to open early or stay open all night. Party time in the wee hours!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Less than 12 hours to go until the big game. I got some beers in the fridge for breakfast.

Sounds fun! I'm going to have a few beers tonight, but there's no way I could start at 4am!

Many bars across Canada are going to open early or stay open all night. Party time in the wee hours!

I saw that on tonight's news Romero..

Some bars in Calgary got special permission to open that early..

Frankly, I don't like the idea of serving alcohol that early, but I understand that Canada does not play for Olympic gold everyday.

Obvious Li

bars should be open 24 hours a day.......2 many church goers around this country...... :geek:

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"bars should be open 24 hours a day.......2 many church goers around this country...... :geek:

In botnia you have to say "lords peace" when you enter a house.

Or like when we attempted to sell illegal booze to a house in Kauhava, woman said that the lord should burn us godless moonshiners with holy fire.

It was not moonshine... We were just trying to re-sell alcohol to make profit... Had some ladies in the town and needed to butter them up with a nice gift before the sex.

Had no money because we were invested and had dates. Had only the wallet condom backup. Chicks were on pills but there is still the concern for STDs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"bars should be open 24 hours a day.......2 many church goers around this country...... :geek:

That was meant for me wasn't it Mr. Obvious Li?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are the only bible-thumper around here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Yes, but I am not the only Christian in Canada..

I am also not the only one who is thankful bars are not open 24 hours a day.

Odinson

Whats wrong with starting your day with a shot of vodka?

Anonymous

I would prefer a nutritious breakfast Odi.

Odinson

I would prefer a nutritious breakfast Odi.

You havent tested being drunk 24/7...