News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

So...about those Canadian burial sites...

Started by Bricktop, January 25, 2022, 06:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436265 time=1643163423 user_id=136
Even if they find a mass-grave of kids, it still doesnt prove a crime against humanity.

Might have been an outbreak of disease.

Tuberculosis, influenza, diphteria... The classics from the early 20th century.

My thoughts exactly, I'm no expert here but there has been cases of Native tribe leaders dying shortly after coming back from Europe.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

We all know the real story of what happened...but people don't want to believe it....its sad the government is just dragging this out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=436278 time=1643164274 user_id=164
We all know the real story of what happened...but people don't want to believe it....its sad the government is just dragging this out.

No, we don't know. In some cases, it's local community burial sites.

Zetsu

Are you saying the deaths were intended?

cc

All the talk (even digging IF it ever happens) in the world will not tell us what happened in 1 single case.

Even though Trudy is throwing our dollars at it, nothing can be proven as to what happened or didn't happen

But it makes the perfect tool for Trudy & Co to beat up on white Canadians as a whole and try to induce them to self- flagellate themselves .. while at the same time pass mega "guilt" bucks to natives that are not designed to improve their lives or to do anything to help them

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436286 time=1643168311 user_id=61

We will never know

I high schooled a while in Brantford ON & went to school with many Mohawks .. even spent a fair bit of time at friends homes & with their families  on the reserve that Trudy through mega bucks at today. Yes, there was some talk about bad things, but zero proof of anything. There never will be proof as there is no way to know today and everyone I talked with knew that even back then
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=436288 time=1643169192 user_id=88
All the talk (even digging IF it ever happens) in the world will not tell us what happened in 1 single case.

Even though Trudy is throwing our dollars at it, nothing can be proven as to what happened or didn't happen

But it makes the perfect tool for Trudy & Co to beat up on Canadians as a whole .. while at the same time pass mega "guilt" bucks to natives that are not designed to improve their lives ot to do anything to help them

We will never know

I high schooled a while in Brantford ON & went to school with many Mohawks .. even spent a fair bit of time at friends homes & with their families  on the reserve that Trudy through mega bucks at today. Yes, there was some talk about bad things, but zero proof of anything. There never will be proof as there is no way to know today and everyone I talked with knew that even back then

That's the same feeling I'm getting too, some mysteries can never be solved and we should move onto something more important like how to fix this stupid pandemic.

Anonymous

They never will find out, but Justine will spend a lot of our cash pretending to get to the bottom of it.

Berry Sweet

Ripped from their homes...abused...forced to become something they're not...abused....no one cared.

Lot of people were treated badly long ago...it was easy to hide it....today we have technology that can help us out....it can give us answers....I want to know the answers....the Japanese were treated like total shit, right here in BC during WW2.  Canada does have a racist past.

Bricktop

Every country has a racist past...and some are racist still.

It depends on how you define "racism".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=436314 time=1643179159 user_id=164

Ripped from their homes...abused...forced to become something they're not...abused....no one cared.

The residential school system was wrong, but a separate issue from the burial sites.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436325 time=1643212708 user_id=114
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=436314 time=1643179159 user_id=164

The residential school system was wrong, but a separate issue from the burial sites.

There likely were "some" wrongs long ago. The real problem is that cannot be addressed because no one alive has any evidence of anything

Worse, ALL they want is to keep using radar, but WON'T DIG not even 1 supposedly suspicious place .. Not 1  - indicating the native organizations do not want an answer indicted by no dig to at least to prove there actually are bodies there. .... all they want just more radar to increase numbers & drama  without  proving there even are bodies there at all

Hey. I'm the one who made a thread about the first radar work, assuming there were bodies and something "may be" wrong. That was long ago & not a single dig has been done. I never would have made the thread if I had thought they would not dig  ... rather just demand more money for more radar

Stupid Trudy just gave the Mohawks in Brantford millions for more radar .. again, without a single dig to try to prove something was wrong

Anonymous

QuoteStupid Trudy just gave the Mohawks in Brantford millions for more radar .. again, without a single dig to try to prove something was wrong

And that is what this burial bs is all about.

cc

I have not been able to spot 1 single dig from all these places

After the initial radar report, they should have been digging the next day if not before even reporting the radar "finds" .. if they were playing straight ball

Why it continues at other places without a single dig at previous places is a huge give away of motive here

Govt giving more money for more radar at other places under that condition is beyond beyond

Bricktop

At least you guys have expertise in radar.

You even invented a radar device that detected gay people. Dead people should be a breeze.

cc

Our GayDar detector took years of work to perfect & proved useless on dead people