The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Question for the Chinese People

Started by RW, February 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Of course Shen!  I'll creepily stare at you in envy while you eat it.

Odi, every guy on the Internet has a huge dong.  Don't you find that a little strange?  Either guys are full of shit or they don't know how to measure.  Take you pick.

Suddenly I´m being trumped by these unhumanly big dycks when I´m browsing the internet.

No1s ever complained.

Sauna evenings are the best due to the heat-expansion. :D Also tropical places.

The word "isukki" is ruined for me because it means daddy and if I come home and say "daddys home", it sounds completely dirty.

Men = full of bologna.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Of course Shen!  I'll creepily stare at you in envy while you eat it.

Odi, every guy on the Internet has a huge dong.  Don't you find that a little strange?  Either guys are full of shit or they don't know how to measure.  Take you pick.

Suddenly I´m being trumped by these unhumanly big dycks when I´m browsing the internet.

No1s ever complained.

Sauna evenings are the best due to the heat-expansion. :D Also tropical places.

The word "isukki" is ruined for me because it means daddy and if I come home and say "daddys home", it sounds completely dirty.

Men = full of bologna.

Yea, the man-hating makes me think you are single.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh please Munday.  I'd have you pinned and tied in seconds flat.  Then I'd fly the Quebec flag from your flag pole and leave you for the Dog River natives.

all i can tell you is you better buy a xxxxlarge flag or ensure proportionality....believe me all you need in Dog River is a bucket of KFC on the seat of your pickup and the world is your oyster....... :ugeek:

Men.  Such liars when it comes to penis size.

I wouldn't touch KFC if you paid me all the money in Dog River.

I don't like KFC anymore. I used to love it when I was in high school, especially the skin. Now I think it is greasy nasty.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

all i can tell you is you better buy a xxxxlarge flag or ensure proportionality....believe me all you need in Dog River is a bucket of KFC on the seat of your pickup and the world is your oyster....... :ugeek:

Men.  Such liars when it comes to penis size.

I wouldn't touch KFC if you paid me all the money in Dog River.

I don't like KFC anymore. I used to love it when I was in high school, especially the skin. Now I think it is greasy nasty.

oh definitely both greasy and nasty....just what the system needs every once in a while.....about once a year we pig out on KFC....thats about all we can handle.....however, we eat a lot of chicken other ways.....personally i love Korean "fire chicken" ..the dragon makes it once in a while... :geek:

RW

Man hating?!?!  BUAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry Odi but I'm definitely spoken for.

I didn't mind KFC's popcorn chicken.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Talking about dick-lies... Where are the strong, beautiful, successiful and superior women to whom one quite frequently bumps into in the internet?

RW

I don't see those often but if you mean the ones who take face only selfies that they then photoshop the shit out of and post, those chicks are usually overweight with self esteem issues.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't see those often but if you mean the ones who take face only selfies that they then photoshop the shit out of and post, those chicks are usually overweight with self esteem issues.

A-females are extremely rare...

Airhead skank groupies are everywhere. More and more everyday.

The rest are those bitter hags whom insult me by saying "cant you get a real woman!?" "you cant handle a strong woman!".

RW

I honestly don't care if you can get or keep a woman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I honestly don't care if you can get or keep a woman.

Honestly I wasnt talking about you...

You know that the certain types of females exist...

RW

I would imagine those are the ones who think you're an asshole and pester you accordingly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't see those often but if you mean the ones who take face only selfies that they then photoshop the shit out of and post, those chicks are usually overweight with self esteem issues.

Yes, that is very common Real Woman.

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I would imagine those are the ones who think you're an asshole and pester you accordingly.

When I date asian females, I´m automatically a misogynist...

RW

I only know of one poster on MB who does it.  Most posters are more mature and don't feel the need to shamelessly flaunt fixed up pics of themselves.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I only know of one poster on MB who does it.  Most posters are more mature and don't feel the need to shamelessly flaunt fixed up pics of themselves.

I don't mind it Real Woman because so many people I know do that.