The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Question for the Chinese People

Started by RW, February 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I know eh Keeps. I only tolerate caucasians because you people bake a damned fine banana bread. :lol:

mmmmm NANA bread, im drooling. lol @ you people....your such an iron chick. lol

Hello Keeper, so nice to see you here tonight..

I am glad you and Shen Li can joke without either of you being offended.

:)

What did ya think? Keeps was some thin-skinned Vancouver crybaby? He's an Edmontonian where men are men and sheep are nervous.

keeper

^^^

I laughed at that, And, Its Goats My dear... Goats!!!

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I know eh Keeps. I only tolerate caucasians because you people bake a damned fine banana bread. :lol:

were like to peas in a pod, 2 Diamonds in the rough, 2 swingers on a swing, Ying & Yang, Dill and Doe, Barney & Rubble, Truth be told shes secretly in love with me.

Anonymous

were like to peas in a pod, 2 Diamonds in the rough, 2 swingers on a swing, Ying & Yang, Dill and Doe, Barney & Rubble, Truth be told shes secretly in love with me.

Thanks for revealing my heart to everyone Keeps. ;)  :lol:

Anonymous

Shen Li and yourself do have a lot in common.

Gary Oak

Shen Li fucks the chugabooze.

RW

Romero, your noooooooooo post made me laugh out loud!  Gary and his bullshit - too funny.

I don't actually do impressions of Chinese in front of Chinese people because I don't want to accidentally offend but I will hear others claim it's racist to mimic and I really don't think it is.

And Shen, I can't tell some whities apart either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Gary, anyone who claims there are revert triad messages in the name of a bank should really sit down and shut the fuck up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Gary, anyone who claims there are revert triad messages in the name of a bank should really sit down and shut the fuck up.

You have no idea how the triads are infiltrating Canada. These Canadascams are agents of Beijing.

RW

Sure I do.  You enlightened us oh so long ago about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sure I do.  You enlightened us oh so long ago about it.

You'll be wishing you had heeded my words one day when Canada becomes a province of China.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Sure I do.  You enlightened us oh so long ago about it.

You'll be wishing you had heeded my words one day when Canada becomes a province of China.

Gary Oak, I am Taiwanese and I do not like China, I admit that..

But colonizing Canada?

:o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Romero, your noooooooooo post made me laugh out loud!  Gary and his bullshit - too funny.

I don't actually do impressions of Chinese in front of Chinese people because I don't want to accidentally offend but I will hear others claim it's racist to mimic and I really don't think it is.

And Shen, I can't tell some whities apart either.

I am like a yellow Jew in that I don't mind a little self-deprecating humour. I make jokes about my race, why the fuck should the Jews and Italians have all the fun? I think East Asians are now integrated enough into the mainstream of Canadian society that we can take a little razzing. Who the fuck wants to be some humourless, hypersensitive douche like Hornung?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Romero, your noooooooooo post made me laugh out loud!  Gary and his bullshit - too funny.

Well hell, what the fuck did I do?? I like the way Oak gets under the skin of obsessive homos like Hornung and EU. Makes me LOL!!