The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Question for the Chinese People

Started by RW, February 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She is not Munday.  Now go clean your dentures before I give your ass a whoopin'.

OUCH!! You play rough RW.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman""If it's not rough it isn't fun."

Just so you know, you are not pissing off OL with this kind of talk....UR turning him on. ;)  :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"She is not Munday.  Now go clean your dentures before I give your ass a whoopin'.

you play mean....but i  am always up for a little grab ass rassling......i never lose......nor am i ever wrong....just sayin

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman""If it's not rough it isn't fun."

Just so you know, you are not pissing off OL with this kind of talk....UR turning him on. ;)  :lol:

lol...no kidding...........ALL those queens on VF can fuck off as far as i am concerned.....boys and girls...... :ugeek:

RW

Oh please Munday.  I'd have you pinned and tied in seconds flat.  Then I'd fly the Quebec flag from your flag pole and leave you for the Dog River natives.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh please Munday.  I'd have you pinned and tied in seconds flat.  Then I'd fly the Quebec flag from your flag pole and leave you for the Dog River natives.

UR giving him a woody ya know. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh please Munday.  I'd have you pinned and tied in seconds flat.  Then I'd fly the Quebec flag from your flag pole and leave you for the Dog River natives.

UR giving him a woody ya know. ;)

Something to fly the flag from...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

all i can tell you is you better buy a xxxxlarge flag or ensure proportionality....believe me all you need in Dog River is a bucket of KFC on the seat of your pickup and the world is your oyster....... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

all i can tell you is you better buy a xxxxlarge flag or ensure proportionality....believe me all you need in Dog River is a bucket of KFC on the seat of your pickup and the world is your oyster....... :ugeek:

KFC....YUM, YUM, YUM!! Mary Brown's is better though. That Koren place at 34th and 99th is the best.

Odinson

RW

Men.  Such liars when it comes to penis size.

I wouldn't touch KFC if you paid me all the money in Dog River.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Can I have yours then?

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Whats the use in lying about it when the truth eventually comes out...

Mine is 0,9inch monster penis... This way its always a suprise.