Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Quit talking about your cock Odi.  We are all married and couldn't be less interested in whatever it is you are packing.

I would go so far as to suggest getting off these forums and finding something to stick it in - a squirrel, a electrical socket, a lingonberry pie.  Whatever floats your boat.

Just be thankful he is only talking about it and not showing it to us.  :shock:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Quit talking about your cock Odi.  We are all married and couldn't be less interested in whatever it is you are packing.

I would go so far as to suggest getting off these forums and finding something to stick it in - a squirrel, a electrical socket, a lingonberry pie.  Whatever floats your boat.

He'd need a microscopic camera first.

Odinson

You get a peek if you pay.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He'd need a microscopic camera first.

Then it would look weally big.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

You get a peek if you pay.

Sorry Odie, I don't think the human eye can see things that small.

But don't worry, I'm sure there are other ways you can make a living.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

QuoteBoycott all White women
"Boy"cott .. that the best u can do?  Appropriate terminology for you.

Certainly can't "Man" cott them, can ya
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

Exactly CC. However, at least that douche acknowledges his mental age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

The only thing more offensive than the title of this thread are Big Wave Dave's posts in this thread.

Big Wave Dave

At least Real Woman is funny and Fashionista is cute. Renee, Shen Li and cc li tarte are like jealous bitter old white hags.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"At least Real Woman is funny and Fashionista is cute. Renee, Shen Li and cc li tarte are like jealous bitter old white hags.

Who the fuck are you calling old?? I admit, I don't need a permission slip to go on a field trip like your illiterate, junior high school age paid Cambodian girlfriends, but that doesn't mean I am ready for an old age home just yet.

RW

Yeah well Dave, looks aren't everything.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

30years old female is pretty old so it is good that you know where the lube-store is at. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah well Dave, looks aren't everything.

Old wifes tale....

Anonymous

Big Wave Dave seems like a woman hater.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Big Wave Dave seems like a woman hater.

Oh ya think?? He's a hard core misogynist goof who takes out his frustrations with Western chicks on poverty-stricken third world prostitutes. A real piece of fucking work that guy is.