The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"That because men like you are unthinking savages. You attract unthinking savage females because your judgment is poor to say the least. There is NO other way to rationalize it.

So just STFU about it because we all now know you are an animal; you don't need to belabor that sad fact any further.  :lol:

The sexual tension between urself and oddstain is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Odinson

Maybe she can fix me up with some sammiches.

Odinson

A good woman cleans, cooks, takes care of the kids and is naked and ready whenever the male so desires.

If you are a "non-comfortist" woman then you can change the car-oils and tires too.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"That because men like you are unthinking savages. You attract unthinking savage females because your judgment is poor to say the least. There is NO other way to rationalize it.

So just STFU about it because we all now know you are an animal; you don't need to belabor that sad fact any further.  :lol:

The sexual tension between urself and oddstain is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

:lol:  The truth of the matter is he couldn't handle me physically, emotionally or mentally. I wouldn't subject him to the larger than life reality that is me. His primitive mind would shatter into a million pieces.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

:lol:  The truth of the matter is he couldn't handle me physically, emotionally or mentally. I wouldn't subject him to the larger than life reality that is me. His primitive mind would shatter into a million pieces.  :lol:

Do you weight over 300pounds?

RW

Never ask a woman her weight.  It's rude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Never ask a woman her weight.  It's rude.

That's mild compared to his usual rudeness.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

He couldn't satisfy anything other than his inflatable doll.

Odinson

Ok. Do you weight under 450lbs then?

Odinson

He couldn't satisfy anything other than his inflatable doll.

Your usual...

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Ok. Do you weight under 450lbs then?

You must be the dumbest SOB on the planet. There is no other excuse.  :(

RW

My weight is none of your concern Odi.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"My weight is none of your concern Odi.

Hasn't he got a woman make such insulting inquiries to?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Um no.

He says he does RW, I don't know.