Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Watch American corruption at work.

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2022, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">

Biden seems hell bent on putting corrupt female bureacrats in key positions.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

cc

Quote from: Gaon post_id=439040 time=1644716028 user_id=3170
Ted Cruz must have been a good lawyer.

He did several Supreme Court presentations before running for office .. most were successful
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439039 time=1644715731 user_id=1560
">

Biden seems hell bent on putting corrupt female bureacrats in key positions.

Biden wishes he had it like Justine who doesn't have to give an account for his corruption.

Bricktop

And another example of Biden pandering to extremism...

">

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

cc

Here's a newly out goody

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers">Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussman has pleaded not guilty.

The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

Durham's filing said Sussman's "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

Bricktop

And when will those filthy embezzlers and rapists, the Clintons, get arrested?

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439064 time=1644722916 user_id=1560
And when will those filthy embezzlers and rapists, the Clintons, get arrested?

Prolly never. Current progs have long ago "sainted" them

It would take all 3 levels of Govt in GOP hands for a while to do it .. "possibly" both Houses similarly headed  might be able to do it

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=439062 time=1644722724 user_id=88
Here's a newly out goody

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia]

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussman has pleaded not guilty.

The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

Durham's filing said Sussman's "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

It was a poorly kept secret.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

Rep. Jim Jordan on Durham Report: This Is "Worse Than We Thought"

">

cw_

Are you guys playing Foreign Busybodies again?  

You can tell me.  I won't think any less of you for it.   :8brw3y9:

cc

So far no one I'm aware of here has provided support for left radicals doing harm in your country.

So far, they have merely pointed out things

Now, I can't predict or make promises for what our exceedingly radical general membership might do in the future, but so far all have played nice and have refrained from it

Bricktop

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439381 time=1644881535 user_id=3226
Are you guys playing Foreign Busybodies again?  

You can tell me.  I won't think any less of you for it.   :8brw3y9:

Gotta love it.

An American complaining about "Foreign Busybodies". :roll:

The country that has interfered with, subverted, invaded and bombed more nations than any other country on the planet.

Think what you fucking like, my dear.

cw_

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439399 time=1644888938 user_id=1560

The country that has interfered with, subverted, invaded and bombed more nations than any other country on the planet.

Correct.  And yet here you are, posting US infotainment.  

Stockholm Syndrome

Print
User actions