Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Watch American corruption at work.

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2022, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I loved the area of Australia I lived in. My kind of people. I went to Sydney twice. I could not get out of that shithole fast enough.

Bricktop

A lot of people say that. I quite like visiting, but wouldn't live there.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439611 time=1644978691 user_id=1560
A lot of people say that. I quite like visiting, but wouldn't live there.

There wasn't anything I liked about it. But, aint anything I like about Toronto either.

Anonymous

Special counsel John Durham's team alleged on Feb. 12 that a tech executive aligned with the Democratic Party spied on former. President Donald Trump's residences and the White House when Trump was president.

"Durham said in a court filing that the spying took place in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to tie Trump to the Russian government."

Electronic spying on the White House at the behest of the Democratic Party? It's what you would expect from Chinese or Russian intelligence. And we thought the Mueller investigation was bad.

And talk about strange cases of projection. The Democrats were accusing Trump of colluding with Russia while they were behaving like the KGB.

Trump himself responded that this is worse than Watergate, and he's surely correct. Watergate, it will be recalled, was about a small-time break-in at Democratic National Committee headquarters during an election that Republicans won by a historic landslide. Although not to be excused in the slightest, politically, it couldn't have been more irrelevant.

All of this recent eavesdropping occurred during the tightest of elections (2016) and afterward during an actual presidency. It was clearly aimed at destroying that presidency, sabotaging from within—a genuine insurrection, instead of the phony one we know about. Nothing remotely like that has happened in our history.

And it was all instigated by people close to Hillary Clinton or quite possibly by Clinton herself. We don't know yet. One of the people involved that we do know about was Jake Sullivan, currently our national security adviser, charged with overseeing the conflict on the Ukraine–Russia border. Think about that. What a disgrace to our country that is. If you and I know about it, every nation in the world knows about it.

This evolving scandal—atrocity might be a better word—has most probably eliminated Clinton from the Democratic presidential sweepstakes. It may even sweep up President Joe Biden.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-reveals-democrats-behaving-like-the-kgb-is-more-coming_4279143.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-16&utm_medium=email&est=a7K9dEDJGg%2FKlbEZzs3yZ9dbTG2IrgwbAnTILteTu7i3Y4TP%2FoZXeBibjIY5kt5YNA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-re ... 5YNA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-reveals-democrats-behaving-like-the-kgb-is-more-coming_4279143.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-16&utm_medium=email&est=a7K9dEDJGg%2FKlbEZzs3yZ9dbTG2IrgwbAnTILteTu7i3Y4TP%2FoZXeBibjIY5kt5YNA%3D%3D

Richard Nixon looks like an honest man compared to the KGB Clinton campaign.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=439671 time=1645030357 user_id=114

All of this recent eavesdropping occurred during the tightest of elections (2016) and afterward during an actual presidency. It was clearly aimed at destroying that presidency, sabotaging from within—a genuine insurrection, instead of the phony one we know about. Nothing remotely like that has happened in our history.

Yet somehow, T won it despite such obstacle / atrocity .. and then after election, governed strong

albeit some restricted by further  continuing skullduggery
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Whilst our "democracies" are in crisis, the American 'democracy" has all but collapsed.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=439671 time=1645030357 user_id=114
Special counsel John Durham's team alleged on Feb. 12 that a tech executive aligned with the Democratic Party spied on former. President Donald Trump's residences and the White House when Trump was president.

"Durham said in a court filing that the spying took place in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to tie Trump to the Russian government."

Electronic spying on the White House at the behest of the Democratic Party? It's what you would expect from Chinese or Russian intelligence. And we thought the Mueller investigation was bad.

And talk about strange cases of projection. The Democrats were accusing Trump of colluding with Russia while they were behaving like the KGB.

Trump himself responded that this is worse than Watergate, and he's surely correct. Watergate, it will be recalled, was about a small-time break-in at Democratic National Committee headquarters during an election that Republicans won by a historic landslide. Although not to be excused in the slightest, politically, it couldn't have been more irrelevant.

And it was all instigated by people close to Hillary Clinton or quite possibly by Clinton herself. We don't know yet. One of the people involved that we do know about was Jake Sullivan, currently our national security adviser, charged with overseeing the conflict on the Ukraine–Russia border. Think about that. What a disgrace to our country that is. If you and I know about it, every nation in the world knows about it.

This evolving scandal—atrocity might be a better word—has most probably eliminated Clinton from the Democratic presidential sweepstakes. It may even sweep up President Joe Biden.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-reveals-democrats-behaving-like-the-kgb-is-more-coming_4279143.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-16&utm_medium=email&est=a7K9dEDJGg%2FKlbEZzs3yZ9dbTG2IrgwbAnTILteTu7i3Y4TP%2FoZXeBibjIY5kt5YNA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-re ... 5YNA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-reveals-democrats-behaving-like-the-kgb-is-more-coming_4279143.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-16&utm_medium=email&est=a7K9dEDJGg%2FKlbEZzs3yZ9dbTG2IrgwbAnTILteTu7i3Y4TP%2FoZXeBibjIY5kt5YNA%3D%3D

Richard Nixon looks like an honest man compared to the KGB Clinton campaign.

Bill and Hillary are gangster politicians.

Bricktop

They will have protective friends in high places, and know where the bodies are buried.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439727 time=1645056270 user_id=1560
They will have protective friends in high places, and know where the bodies are buried.

It's remarkable how many people who had dirt on the Clintons turned up dead under suspicious circumstances.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439786 time=1645069554 user_id=1560
Lie. Cheat. Deceive.

">

And be exposed as a liar and cheat by Ted Cruz.

Bricktop

He seems adept at it.

He still wants to be President, I'll bet.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439794 time=1645071598 user_id=1560
He seems adept at it.

No Democratic nominee would want to face him in a debate. He is ferocious.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439794 time=1645071598 user_id=1560
He seems adept at it.

He is exceptionally intelligent and like Herman mentioned fierce in debates. But, I do not think he will seek the GOP nomination in 2024. That could be a Hillary-Trump rematch. I am not kidding.