Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Protect pensions---rally against Redford's bullying

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I will be taking the bus up to Edmonton tomorrow in support of my brothers and sisters in the Alberta Union of Public Employees.

http://www.aupe.org/news/pension-rally-sunday-march/">http://www.aupe.org/news/pension-rally-sunday-march/

AUPE members are urged to take part in a major pension rally organized by the Labour Coalition on Pensions this Sunday, March 2, at Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton.

The Progressive Conservatives intend to make destructive changes to your pension plan. They haven't negotiated these changes or engaged in any real consultation. This is your chance to defend your retirement and demand honesty and fairness from your MLAs.

Rally for Retirement Security

Sunday, March 2, 2014

2:00 p.m.

Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton

Gary Oak

It's a well known fact that the civil service in Canada has been infiltrated by the Tongs and take their orders from Beijing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It's a well known fact that the civil service in Canada has been infiltrated by the Tongs and take their orders from Beijing.

Gary Oak, I am not trying to be rude, but that is the craziest thing I have ever heard.

:shock:

RW

Oh he's got shit far crazier up his sleeve I assure you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh he's got shit far crazier up his sleeve I assure you.

I share many of Gary Oak's suspicions about China's intentions, but my union infiltrated by Chinese agents?

:o

I really don't know what to say to something that crazy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh he's got shit far crazier up his sleeve I assure you.

I share many of Gary Oak's suspicions about China's intentions, but my union infiltrated by Chinese agents?

Agents are like ninjas... They are everywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

There is no infiltration of the AUPE by Chinese agents unless Gary Oak suspects me of being one of those agents.

:?

Odinson

There is no infiltration of the AUPE by Chinese agents unless Gary Oak suspects me of being one of those agents.

Are you?

Gary Oak

Are you?

Of course she is. :lol:  ;)  :shock:  :roll:

Gary Oak

There's nothing crazy about how China uses it's Canadascammers to undermine Canadian sovereignty. It's a know fact through the triads and Chinese stooging for the Public Security Bureau they have the network in place to take over the country. Funny how Richard Fadden was silenced and shooed away when he went public with the vast Chinese conspiracy that has paid off politicians. Our elected leaders take their marching orders from Beijing not their constituents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be taking the bus up to Edmonton tomorrow in support of my brothers and sisters in the Alberta Union of Public Employees.

http://www.aupe.org/news/pension-rally-sunday-march/">http://www.aupe.org/news/pension-rally-sunday-march/

AUPE members are urged to take part in a major pension rally organized by the Labour Coalition on Pensions this Sunday, March 2, at Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton.

The Progressive Conservatives intend to make destructive changes to your pension plan. They haven't negotiated these changes or engaged in any real consultation. This is your chance to defend your retirement and demand honesty and fairness from your MLAs.

Rally for Retirement Security

Sunday, March 2, 2014

2:00 p.m.

Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton

Are you posting this just to piss me off? It's a good fucking thing for you and your fellow union slug friends that iit is going to be about 30 below tomorrow. Otherwise I would be out shopping for rotten eggs and tomatoes to throw at you greedy snivel serpents. ;)

Odinson

I was thinking that we should cut the working hours in half and double the hourly-rates so that we still get the same salary.

Thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I was thinking that we should cut the working hours in half and double the hourly-rates so that we still get the same salary.

Thoughts on this?

STUPID!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I was thinking that we should cut the working hours in half and double the hourly-rates so that we still get the same salary.

Thoughts on this?

STUPID!!

Is logical.. Same pay but less working... You can concentrate in something creative like abstract art.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Thoughts on this?

STUPID!!

Is logical.. Same pay but less working... You can concentrate in something creative like abstract art.

You've been hanging around your little bf eeeooooo too long.