The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Ukraine.

Started by Odinson, March 01, 2014, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Obama has had a 90min phone conversation with Putin about the russian troops in Ukraine...

Blaming Putin for violating international laws by sending troops to another country is pretty tough talk from US president. :D

And the threats that Russia will be isolated from world-trade is ingenius plan considering the amount of resources Russia has.

Anonymous

[size=200]YAWN!![/size]

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"lol

Srsly though, a bunch of Caucasians in E. Europe worried about which Western nation governs them?? The Muslim fucking Tatar scourge grows and they worry about Putin?? Totally fukt!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Srsly though, a bunch of Caucasians in E. Europe worried about which Western nation governs them?? The Muslim fucking Tatar scourge grows and they worry about Putin?? Totally fukt!!

Yea I´m kinda hoping that the sub-mediterranean barbarians come and rape&kill all these left motherfuckers.

Sick n tired of their bullshit.

Lets be honest... No1 wants to live here except us so they are not even coming here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Yea I´m kinda hoping that the sub-mediterranean barbarians come and rape&kill all these left motherfuckers.

Lets be honest... No1 wants to live here except us so they are not even coming here.

Southern Russia is a hotbed of Islamic extremism.

Odinson

It is still pretty much as significant as a flies speck.

Sickening to hear some green assholes defending their violent towelhead friends by explaining that it is part of their culture.

Anonymous

It is still pretty much as significant as a flies speck.

Sickening to hear some green assholes defending their violent towelhead friends by explaining that it is part of their culture.

Little eeeoooo says Islam is peaceful. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Muslims are not actually much of a threat but people just seem to over-react...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Muslims are not actually much of a threat but people just seem to over-react...

Islam is an evil ideology.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Muslims are not actually much of a threat but people just seem to over-react...

The muslim men are small hairy ape-like creatures...

Do you guys have those minaret towers in there?

Muslims dont care if you are leftie whom helps them... The greenies find out the hard way.

Anonymous

Muslims dont care if you are leftie whom helps them... The greenies find out the hard way.

You mean mosques? Of course we do, lots of em too.

Odinson

I mean the towers from where the asshole yells his stupid shit early in the morning..

Anonymous

I mean the towers from where the asshole yells his stupid shit early in the morning..

Oh I don't know, but we there are mosques in every city.

Odinson

Oh I don't know, but we there are mosques in every city.

We have their prayer room.