Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Fecesbook and Crapple leak users details yet again

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2022, 06:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Any family that wants to contact me can call or text. FB was creeping me out. I'd be talking about a particular item and here comes an ad popping up on FB right after. That and I found myself spending way too much money shopping on there lol.
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=445405 time=1648948467 user_id=1689
Quote from: cw_ post_id=445402 time=1648948320 user_id=3226Never.

Ya, okay.

When Faecesbook first started I didn't care for its insistence on using your 'real' name.  I have no need to sell my personal info in order to have access to a platform.  I've always made my own.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=445412 time=1648948923 user_id=2845
Any family that wants to contact me can call or text. FB was creeping me out. I'd be talking about a particular item and here comes an ad popping up on FB right after. That and I found myself spending way too much money shopping on there lol.

That's a regular occurrence.

Anonymous

I aint going to be like you gals pretending I am above facebook. I like some of the groups and there is some funny shit too.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

cw_

I am far above it.  Never used it, never will.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=445419 time=1648949577 user_id=1689
I aint going to be like you gals pretending I am above facebook. I like some of the groups and there is some funny shit too.

If you enjoy facebook Herman, of course you should continue to use it.

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445430 time=1648951020 user_id=3226
Of course.  Shine that shitter Herman!

FB aint no shitter. It's frickin fun. I get a thimble of barrel wash in me and I laugh my ass off.

Anonymous

I credit Fecesbook for leading me out of the muck that liberalism had descended into and towards libertarianism. After watching the way Hillary supporters were behaving towards the Bernie bros in 2016, I knew... and seeing Bernie sell out at the altar of endorsing the very candidate whose team had orchestrated such decidedly undemocratic practices at his expense, I was more in favour of a smaller government. Less corruption, more self determination.

Fecesbook radicalized me. Take note liberals, it will radicalize you too. Your only hope is to squash it out of existance. Do it today  and save your non-gender-binary-gay-transsexual-whale land rights movements today. Or whatever the fuck it is you're banging on about.

You soy-sucking homos.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=445435 time=1648951337

I credit Fecesbook for leading me out of the muck that liberalism had descended into and towards libertarianism. After watching the way Hillary supporters were behaving towards the Bernie bros in 2016, I knew... and seeing Bernie sell out at the altar of endorsing the very candidate whose team had orchestrated such decidedly undemocratic practices at his expense, I was more in favour of a smaller government. Less corruption, more self determination.

Fecesbook radicalized me. Take note liberals, it will radicalize you too. Your only hope is to squash it out of existance. Do it today  and save your non-gender-binary-gay-transsexual-whale land rights movements today. Or whatever the fuck it is you're banging on about.

You soy-sucking homos.

Old Herman aint no soy sucking homo. I am Ukrainian for Christ sake.

Anonymous

You soy-sucking homos.

I didn't leave Facebook because of it's political agenda..

I left due to privacy issues and excessive targeted advertising.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=445442 time=1648952094 user_id=2845
Social media is the devil. Literally

You won't catch old Herman arguing that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=445438 time=1648951575 user_id=1689

You soy-sucking homos.

Old Herman aint no soy sucking homo.

You also ain't no liberal. Shhh, I'm trolling the ignorant.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: Herman post_id=445438 time=1648951575 user_id=1689
 I am Ukrainian for Christ sake.

Yeah, the flavour of the month for Reddit homos who believe the Azov Batallion is filled with progressive nazis, I've been paying attention don't worry.  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview