Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Posting pictures of other posters

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2014, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"No quotes on friend!  Friends do that.  They can have that kind of fun.  

I had a person post a picture of me sleeping on a table after a party and told everyone I was drunk.  It happens and it's laughed off later over tea :)

I have little doubt that Shen Li thought it was hilarious..

I have little doubt that everyone who saw those pictures thought it was funny..

I did not find it funny.

I didnt find it funny... I was just suprised..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I wouldn't say people thought it was funny.  Folks were rather complimentary.

I understand you not finding it funny because when it happened to me, I didn't find it funny either.  I laugh about it now though.

Real Woman, please try and see it from my point of view..

I am rushing around in the morning getting my children ready for school and my husband off to work..

I check my forum and I am in shock..

You remember the title of that thread..

Shen Li did not think before doing what she did.

RW

I can see it from your point of view.  Like I said, the same thing happened to me.  It was a normal day like no other and next thing you know, I am staring at myself bare legged in a mini dress passed out on a dessert table with a thread title about being a shameless drunk.  The pic showed so my thigh you could almost see my panties!  

I get it Fash.  I just don't want you to be too mad at Shen.  I don't like it when friends fight :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can see it from your point of view.  Like I said, the same thing happened to me.  It was a normal day like no other and next thing you know, I am staring at myself bare legged in a mini dress passed out on a dessert table with a thread title about being a shameless drunk.  The pic showed so my thigh you could almost see my panties!  

I get it Fash.  I just don't want you to be too mad at Shen.  I don't like it when friends fight :(

I am not really mad at Shen Li so much as disappointed with her immaturity.

RW

I understand but you know, we spend so much time being grown up.  Sometimes it's good to have a little of harmless fun once in a while.....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I understand but you know, we spend so much time being grown up.  Sometimes it's good to have a little of harmless fun once in a while.....

Certain types of fun... You gotta know the line.

Odinson

Taking pics of ones bum and posting it on the internet is something that kids in junior high do...

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I can see it from your point of view.  Like I said, the same thing happened to me.  It was a normal day like no other and next thing you know, I am staring at myself bare legged in a mini dress passed out on a dessert table with a thread title about being a shameless drunk.  The pic showed so my thigh you could almost see my panties!  

I am not really mad at Shen Li so much as disappointed with her immaturity.

I have touched it but what do you do to keep your hair silky?

Asian hair is straight like caucasian but still unique...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I understand but you know, we spend so much time being grown up.  Sometimes it's good to have a little of harmless fun once in a while.....

She can do that with her own pictures not mine..

She seemed to know what she was doing was wrong too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Fash, it was meant to be a harmless prank. Trust me, nobody was laughing at you(except for Rambo Wong).

I had a great time yesterday. :)   :)  :)

[size=200]SOWWWWY[/size]

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Just like in junior high...

Oh you shut the fuck up. You're not exactly a model of adult behavior urself.

RW

Embrace the junior high.  Those were good times.
Beware of Gaslighters!