Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Posting pictures of other posters

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2014, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Embrace the junior high.  Those were good times.

They were?? :shock:

RW

Well, I didn't technically go to "junior" high but looking back, those were good times.  You hung out with your friends all day.  No bills to pay.  No mouths to feed.  Good stuff.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well, I didn't technically go to "junior" high but looking back, those were good times.  You hung out with your friends all day.  No bills to pay.  No mouths to feed.  Good stuff.

The carefree times with none of the day to day responsibilities of raising a family.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Just like in junior high...

Oh you shut the fuck up. You're not exactly a model of adult behavior urself.

You see ShenLi, I usually just attack when I´m insulted... Hence the "caveman".. Liberals do not understand such behaviour because they like to run their mouths.

I´m really threatning IRL but I managed to turn it into a sexual thing... :D

You could never be with me because I´m like davy Crockett...

To each her own. She gets her jollies of me.

Gary Oak

Chinese guys would hate Fashionista because she has a white husband. Those jealous spiteful eenie weenies love blondes with big tits, but don't want any white guy dating their women.

RW

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese guys would hate Fashionista because she has a white husband. Those jealous spiteful eenie weenies love blondes with big tits, but don't want any white guy dating their women.

You really need to get your head out Chinese guys' pants.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese guys would hate Fashionista because she has a white husband. Those jealous spiteful eenie weenies love blondes with big tits, but don't want any white guy dating their women.

Gary Oak, I an Taiwanese and I have learned that discussing many hot button issues with mainlanders is futile..

I do not deny there is some opposition to irr, usually among some very young East Asian boys..

But it I don't feel it is as widespread as you would have us believe.

Odinson

I usually start pounding mih chest when another male approaches.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I usually start pounding mih chest when another male approaches.

Do you throw your dung as well?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"I usually start pounding mih chest when another male approaches.

No I just lift mih female on my shoulder and huddle away... Giving grim looks at the enemy males.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

You really need to get your head out Chinese guys' pants.

Fuck he knows more about the Chinese male genitalia than my grandma who was married to a Chinese man for over 50 years.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

No I just lift mih female on my shoulder and huddle away... Giving grim looks at the enemy males.

Wow, "grim looks" is that what keeps all the other forest fairies.......I mean "forest fins" away?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Wow, "grim looks" is that what keeps all the other forest fairies.......I mean "forest fins" away?

You act like there's a diff Renee. ;)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You act like there's a diff Renee. ;)

Hey, don't talk to me, you're in deep shit with the Fash.  :D