Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

welcome to Erica's arena

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2022, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450789 time=1653020051
Quote from: weebles post_id=450760 time=1653015465 user_id=2191
Good luck and all the best to your new forum  ac_drinks

What's poppin' my nigga?  Long time no see!  Saw that you asked about me on the other forum, but I'm permabanned from all these boards except this one as I know too much...  The hags that run these forums have developed serious mental issues since you were last around.

Still going to get your Class 1?

It's you that has a problem, not them. And we both know what it is too. You are a closet faggot and you blame women you aint ever met for your homosexuality.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=450792 time=1653020192 user_id=1689
It's you that has a problem, not them. And we both know what it is too. You are a closet faggot and you blame women you aint ever met for your homosexuality.

Eat balls, Ukey.  You have no clue what even transpired, but think you do.

weebles

What's poppin' my nigga?  Long time no see!  Saw that you asked about me on the other forum, but I'm permabanned from all these boards except this one as I know too much...  The hags that run these forums have developed serious mental issues since you were last around.

Already have it man just dealing with a work related injury but hey they pay me to stay home and drink so not complaining. But nice to se you still kicking it on the forums like ye good old DV days  Cheers man   ac_drinks

weebles

I is cool to re-connect with many of you again  life is funny that way it seems.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=450795 time=1653020599 user_id=2191

Already have it man just dealing with a work related injury but hey they pay me to stay home and drink so not complaining. But nice to se you still kicking it on the forums like ye good old DV days  Cheers man   ac_drinks

Did you actually think that effeminate crybaby Mel would leave forums?? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao These places are his life. Along with cheap beetr and plenty of boxes of tissue.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=450795 time=1653020599 user_id=2191

Nice!  Didn't realize you already had it!

Yup, still around sorta, but have little presence due to being Public Enemy #1 around these parts!  Not a bad thing, since a bit has changed since you were last around...  Sold the condo, bought 5 acres in the Koots, so always something to do around the yard now that the weather is brightening up!  That, and trying to keep my gravel truck busy also.  But now is Miller Time!

cw_

Quote from: weebles post_id=450787 time=1653019844 user_id=2191

">

IMO their best song and album  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Agreed.    ac_cool

Thiel

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450794 time=1653020381

Melsy, I can help you if you are having a hard time getting both feet outside of that closet.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450794 time=1653020381

I do know though. This shit night after night until you were no longer welcome

">

All of this shit because you blame gals for your attraction to men,

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=450801 time=1653021182 user_id=1688
Melsy, I can help you if you are having a hard time getting both feet outside of that closet.

It's all good brother!  I am confident with my STRAIGHT WHITE MALENESS!

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=450802 time=1653021282 user_id=1689

So I spammed up the board once because the head Chink was fucking with my posts...  Seems like a fair tradeoff to me, no?  Don't fuck with my posts, and I won't spam the board.  It's a simple concept most forum Administrators seem to grasp.

And you seem to be the one preoccupied with homosexual themes...  Is there perhaps something you'd like to admit?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450805 time=1653021534
Quote from: Herman post_id=450802 time=1653021282 user_id=1689

So I spammed up the board once because the head Chink was fucking with my posts...  Seems like a fair tradeoff to me, no?  Don't fuck with my posts, and I won't spam the board.  It's a simple concept most forum Administrators seem to grasp.

And you seem to be the one preoccupied with homosexual themes...  Is there perhaps something you'd like to admit?

You did this every frickin night when you got drunk until you got banned. We all saw it  A normal person would stay away, but because this forum has guest posting you kept coming back to blame Fash for your attraction to cock and she kept deleting your posts.

Thiel

All of Mel's mislplaced anger at women could have been avoided if I was in charge. He likes men. He likes us a lot.
gay, conservative and proud

cw_

What all forum Administrators understand is that no one is entitled to post on their webspace.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=450806 time=1653021833 user_id=1689
You did this every frickin night when you got drunk until you got banned. We all saw it  A normal person would stay away, but because this forum has guest posting you kept coming back to blame Fash for your attraction to cock and she kept deleting your posts.

No I didn't.  I don't spam boards unless I'm given a reason to do so.  Another fact is that half you morons thought all guest posters were me, when they actually weren't, because guest posting had made you into paranoid freaks since you couldn't tell who was who.

Besides, that all is moot.  This is Erica's sub.  You can keep White Knighting for that retarded chink, and I do stand by my belief that Fash is a retarded chink, but for the sake of brevity I'll leave it at that.