Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465557 time=1658256800 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=465544 time=1658247566 user_id=3266

I'm the process of veneers and I hate every minute of it.

It started with getting a few of my teeth that were busted during surgery fixed and it's just gotten out of control.

Whew, I feel for you. That's not only risky, it's expensive!

Veneers are hit and miss. Hopefully you have a good dentist

Indeed. I'm told it will work out very nicely.  My biggest paranoia in future surgeries is going to be them knocking out or chipping the veneers if I crash and need emergency intubation again. They really hurt my whole mouth. I mean I'm glad they didnt let me die....but it was as if I had been beaten up. I felt tooth pieces and tasted blood when I woke up and my bottom lip was swollen and bleeding...it was awful.

It's more than vanity though....my teeth are on the weak side due to the same problem I have with kidney stones. They chip or break easy and I'm so sick of having to go to the dentist and spend a fortune everytime I break a tooth. I had fillings I got as a kid (on my adult teeth) that have just fallen out. Pregnancy made them weaker.  (I know I just made ot sound 100 times worse then it is....its not all of my teeth. The ones I had fillings in are the ones I had problems with)

I still had a baby tooth up until 2015 LOL.  

If this is a "miss".....I'm going to be very upset. And I suppose I'll just have them removed and get dentures or something. Not that I want that lol

I pray it's a hit lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465584 time=1658262613 user_id=2845
No dentures. Hell no

Yes it is better than dentures and I did NOT want implants. The whole thought of screws in my jaw is too much.

I would have done this sooner, but I was under an impression that they shave your teeth into nubs.....they DONT actually do that. They just file them down a bit so the veneer can be fused without giving you the AOC horse mouth look lol.

cw_

My understanding is that they shave your teeth into nubs when they do caps.

Google says:

Dental crowns are typically the best option if your tooth is very damaged, has a large filling, or has undergone a root canal, since the tooth enamel is more compromised and will need better protection. Porcelain veneers, on the other hand, are best for purely cosmetic purposes.

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465540 time=1658246491 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465524 time=1658238673 user_id=1676

Shen Li would require extensive dental work....

Are you ever funny?

Stop watching all those three stooges marathons and delete the face-swap app.  

That is your tip for the day.

Do you ever stop whining like a little bitch?

Get a tip up ya and seriously stfu.

Your constant nagging is a problem. Sort it out.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Implants are 40 grand. That could be part of down payment for a house.

Some of my teeth are crowned. I'm on my second orthodontic treatment cuz my teeth shifted from not wearing the retainer. Invisalign is a pain but worth it.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465594 time=1658263653 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=465540 time=1658246491 user_id=3287

Are you ever funny?

Stop watching all those three stooges marathons and delete the face-swap app.  

That is your tip for the day.

Do you ever stop whining like a little bitch?

Get a tip up ya and seriously stfu.

Your constant nagging is a problem. Sort it out.

No, he doesn't. Never ever
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465592 time=1658263301 user_id=3226
My understanding is that they shave your teeth into nubs when they do caps.

Google says:

Dental crowns are typically the best option if your tooth is very damaged, has a large filling, or has undergone a root canal, since the tooth enamel is more compromised and will need better protection. Porcelain veneers, on the other hand, are best for purely cosmetic purposes.

The couple teeth that were broken are being fixed with crowns(caps?).

cw_

I got married on the day I turned 18.  I didn't want to get married with braces so I had the ortho take them off.  He warned of shifting, which happen eventually.  A retainer took care of it.  

I've had 3 teeth crowned.  Found it to be a torture.  :(  Also, in the long run it weakens the integrity of the tooth, and it'll probably fall out.

This is a depressing subject.  :,(

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465596 time=1658263698 user_id=2845
Implants are 40 grand. That could be part of down payment for a house.

Some of my teeth are crowned. I'm on my second orthodontic treatment cuz my teeth shifted from not wearing the retainer. Invisalign is a pain but worth it.

It crazy how expensive dental work is. And they say its cosmetic but I disagree with that. If your tooth gets infected that could get life threatening fast.

I know it will be worth it when it's over but I really hate my mouth being messed with. I can handle all kinds of uncomfortable medical interventions. But anything involving my teeth I become a baby.

Same thing with that dreadful puff of air to the eyeball you get during an eye doc visit.  Sticking my face on that machine and waiting for the puff is the WORST lol.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465601 time=1658264206 user_id=3226
I got married on the day I turned 18.  I didn't want to get married with braces so I had the ortho take them off.  He warned of shifting, which happen eventually.  A retainer took care of it.  

I've had 3 teeth crowned.  Found it to be a torture.  :(  Also, in the long run it weakens the integrity of the tooth, and it'll probably fall out.

This is a depressing subject.  :,(

I'll have three crowns when this is said and done as well lol

Two in the back and one more towards the front. Not right in front, but towards the front.

The back ones had the fillings. And a filling came out of 1

....and it broke the tooth. The other one, the same. Filling came out. And then I had to be intubated during a surgery and the doctors busted that back on and the other one.

It is depressing!

Anonymous

My husband has two crowns..

He was told they last fifteen years typically.

Anonymous

Justine's new hairdo makes him a dead ringer for Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAZIf5Z.img?w=534&h=400&m=6&x=290&y=177&s=333&d=333">

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=465689 time=1658289306 user_id=1689

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAZIf5Z.img?w=534&h=400&m=6&x=290&y=177&s=333&d=333">

Dude just sat on a bicycle with no seat and he's not hating it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465690 time=1658289974 user_id=3382
Quote from: Herman post_id=465689 time=1658289306 user_id=1689

Dude just sat on a bicycle with no seat and he's not hating it.

That is Justine.