News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=457580 time=1654660457 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=457575 time=1654656721 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=457574 time=1654656541 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=457573 time=1654656277 user_id=1689
What the fuck is the matter with him. What is he fifty? He has kids he don't support, he aint got wheels, and his priorities are Fortnite and drama on forums. What a frickin wanker.

He is a malignant narcissist. Completely text book.

That's what is wrong with him.

What the hell has that man child got to be narcissistic about.

It's usually connected to neglect in childhood. I know some things about his family .....I'm not gonna share them....but I can understand how he ended up like he has.

I'm not excusing it at all. I just see how it happened.

The only I could say anything positive about him would be if I never met him.....I could find him funny.

I always picture Frank from Shameless...maybe because of Chicago...who knows...

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=457585 time=1654669431 user_id=3305
Quote from: Dove post_id=457580 time=1654660457 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=457575 time=1654656721 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=457574 time=1654656541 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=457573 time=1654656277 user_id=1689
What the fuck is the matter with him. What is he fifty? He has kids he don't support, he aint got wheels, and his priorities are Fortnite and drama on forums. What a frickin wanker.

He is a malignant narcissist. Completely text book.

That's what is wrong with him.

What the hell has that man child got to be narcissistic about.

It's usually connected to neglect in childhood. I know some things about his family .....I'm not gonna share them....but I can understand how he ended up like he has.

I'm not excusing it at all. I just see how it happened.

The only I could say anything positive about him would be if I never met him.....I could find him funny.

I always picture Frank from Shameless...maybe because of Chicago...who knows...

Ahahahaha!! No no not at all. Poofer isnt a drinker and he doesnt use any drugs.

He is the kind of spazz who take two hits off a joint and then call an ambulance because his toe felt weird and he thinks he is gonna die.  

He is actually more scheming for petty reasons than Frank Gallagher. His drug of choice is approval and people. He does that whole textbook NPD abuse cycle to the T. The love bombing, the "negging", picking fits and bringing drama to create a trauma bond and pathological lying.  You know how some people will study another person and try to become that person's "soul mate"?

The kind of people who claim all their exs were psycho? And when they talk about their exs they just say negative things....and openly compare you to them? That's Poofer lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Renee

Wow, 13 pages of cross forum drama in the span of a week. Not sure if thats a record for this place but probably damn near..  :laugh3:

I still remember when shit like this was forbidden at the blue nuts for sake of harmonious forum coexistence. Infractions got you the boot. Times have obviously changed. It remains to be seen if it is for the better.

Carry on people, you seem to really like this tedious shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=457660 time=1654704807 user_id=156
Wow, 13 pages of cross forum drama in the span of a week. Not sure if thats a record for this place but probably damn near..  :laugh3:

I still remember when shit like this was forbidden at the blue nuts for sake of harmonious forum coexistence. Infractions got you the boot. Times have obviously changed. It remains to be seen if it is for the better.

Ha! That's all true and it is dumb and tedious, isnt it?  Either way the owner of the board has decided to allow his new mod to panel abuse, told me things would "be fair" and asked me for a "lib to sacrifice" so my time over there has expired lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=457665 time=1654706129 user_id=3266

Ha! That's all true and it is dumb and tedious, isnt it?  Either way the owner of the board has decided to allow his new mod to panel abuse, told me things would "be fair" and asked me for a "lib to sacrifice" so my time over there has expired lol.

No way. Lol. He said that?  

Lmao

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457668 time=1654706571 user_id=3214

No way. Lol. He said that?  

Lmao

Indeed. It's all retarded there now.

Renee

Oh well. People say one thing and do another all the time. Nothing new under the sun and it's the same in RL, unfortunately.

One thing I have learned in my 20 plus years on forums and various other forms of social media;.... trust no one because the freaks, creeps, lunatics and miscreants are legion on the interwebs and one or two are always performing their little masquerades where you least expect them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=457693 time=1654710756 user_id=156

Oh well. People say one thing and do another all the time. Nothing new under the sun and it's the same in RL, unfortunately.

One thing I have learned in my 20 plus years on forums and various other forms of social media;.... trust no one because the freaks, creeps, lunatics and miscreants are legion on the interwebs and one or two are always performing their little masquerades where you least expect them.

Yep!

deport_liberals

Biggie Smiles

At this point any conservative who posts in their politics sewer expecting to have any "adult and healthy discussions" deserves to be panel abused

period

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=457701 time=1654711618 user_id=3305
They are moooving my poasts TO politics now...

It's stupid.

Its just up to whatever Flynn feels like. The guy must hate his members.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457703 time=1654712338 user_id=3214
At this point any conservative who posts in their politics sewer expecting to have any "adult and healthy discussions" deserves to be panel abused

period

I cant even ignore that psycho now of I want to because he can just drag his knuckles up into the other boards, yeet my threads and drag them to his forum CHAZ settlement and rub his raw clit all over it.

Fuck all that lol

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=457705 time=1654712459 user_id=3266
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=457701 time=1654711618 user_id=3305
They are moooving my poasts TO politics now...

It's stupid.

Its just up to whatever Flynn feels like. The guy must hate his members.

Any thread they mooove to that pig's board I will edit tho...

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/uncle-dilf-for-politics-moderator.9955/#post-587838">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/uncl ... ost-587838">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/uncle-dilf-for-politics-moderator.9955/#post-587838

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=457706 time=1654712625 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457703 time=1654712338 user_id=3214

period

I cant even ignore that psycho now of I want to because he can just drag his knuckles up into the other boards, yeet my threads and drag them to his forum CHAZ settlement and rub his raw clit all over it.

Fuck all that lol

Like I said, I don't feel any measure of sympathy for any conservative who posts in that politics sub and gets abused

It's obvious whats happening there

by the way, remind me, did I ever post the screenies of a most entertaining PM I received there?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview