Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

All of you need to see this

Started by Dove, June 06, 2022, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

I'm normally NOT a fan of documentaries. But tonight my husband and I watched Matt Walshes new documentary "What is a woman?"

It was absolutely brilliant. I've seen Matt Walsh completely destroy left wing talking points in a few sentences. He has a way to just cut right through every bit of bullshit to the nucleus of something that I deeply respect and admire.

But this was a bit different. He didnt give his opinion through the whole thing. He just asked people questions and interviewed them. It was impressively objective. And you can watch these gender cultist completely hang themselves.

And every horrific thing going on right now with the gender cult was discussed as well as where these ideas come from.

You gotta pay to watch it.....but WATCH IT. This is a HUGE issue right now and it has already destroyed womens sex based rights. It is promoting and grooming young people and children into medical experimentation. This is a very serious human rights matter and Matt Walsh presented so clearly.

Go watch it. For real. Here is the link lol

https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-is-a-woman?hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=601397183885&hsa_acc=6411461344&hsa_grp=138191773918&hsa_cam=16696131986&utm_campaign=wiaw&utm_campaign=dw_conversions_subscriptions_wiaw_na&utm_medium=paid&utm_medium=ppc&cid=wiaw&hsa_src=g&mid=g&utm_term=what%20is%20a%20woman&hsa_mt=p&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV4uDDJT_TB-lhVlaub6OShgi4WWGUsyo3YfaZEUxdkAQcfHmSE1Bi0aAgFGEALw_wcB&utm_content=na_subscriptions&hsa_tgt=kwd-323253499634&utm_source=googlesearch&utm_source=adwords&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_kw=what%20is%20a%20woman&xid=0">https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-i ... oman&xid=0">https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-is-a-woman?hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=601397183885&hsa_acc=6411461344&hsa_grp=138191773918&hsa_cam=16696131986&utm_campaign=wiaw&utm_campaign=dw_conversions_subscriptions_wiaw_na&utm_medium=paid&utm_medium=ppc&cid=wiaw&hsa_src=g&mid=g&utm_term=what%20is%20a%20woman&hsa_mt=p&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV4uDDJT_TB-lhVlaub6OShgi4WWGUsyo3YfaZEUxdkAQcfHmSE1Bi0aAgFGEALw_wcB&utm_content=na_subscriptions&hsa_tgt=kwd-323253499634&utm_source=googlesearch&utm_source=adwords&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_kw=what%20is%20a%20woman&xid=0
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=457110 time=1654489692 user_id=3266
I'm normally NOT a fan of documentaries. But tonight my husband and I watched Matt Walshes new documentary "What is a woman?"

It was absolutely brilliant. I've seen Matt Walsh completely destroy left wing talking points in a few sentences. He has a way to just cut right through every bit of bullshit to the nucleus of something that I deeply respect and admire.

But this was a bit different. He didnt give his opinion through the whole thing. He just asked people questions and interviewed them. It was impressively objective. And you can watch these gender cultist completely hang themselves.

And every horrific thing going on right now with the gender cult was discussed as well as where these ideas come from.

You gotta pay to watch it.....but WATCH IT. This is a HUGE issue right now and it has already destroyed womens sex based rights. It is promoting and grooming young people and children into medical experimentation. This is a very serious human rights matter and Matt Walsh presented so clearly.

https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-is-a-woman?hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=601397183885&hsa_acc=6411461344&hsa_grp=138191773918&hsa_cam=16696131986&utm_campaign=wiaw&utm_campaign=dw_conversions_subscriptions_wiaw_na&utm_medium=paid&utm_medium=ppc&cid=wiaw&hsa_src=g&mid=g&utm_term=what%20is%20a%20woman&hsa_mt=p&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV4uDDJT_TB-lhVlaub6OShgi4WWGUsyo3YfaZEUxdkAQcfHmSE1Bi0aAgFGEALw_wcB&utm_content=na_subscriptions&hsa_tgt=kwd-323253499634&utm_source=googlesearch&utm_source=adwords&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_kw=what%20is%20a%20woman&xid=0">https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-i ... oman&xid=0">https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-is-a-woman?hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=601397183885&hsa_acc=6411461344&hsa_grp=138191773918&hsa_cam=16696131986&utm_campaign=wiaw&utm_campaign=dw_conversions_subscriptions_wiaw_na&utm_medium=paid&utm_medium=ppc&cid=wiaw&hsa_src=g&mid=g&utm_term=what%20is%20a%20woman&hsa_mt=p&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV4uDDJT_TB-lhVlaub6OShgi4WWGUsyo3YfaZEUxdkAQcfHmSE1Bi0aAgFGEALw_wcB&utm_content=na_subscriptions&hsa_tgt=kwd-323253499634&utm_source=googlesearch&utm_source=adwords&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_kw=what%20is%20a%20woman&xid=0

I've never heard of him.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457123 time=1654494030 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=457110 time=1654489692 user_id=3266

I've never heard of him.

Here is a video of him discussing one of the interviews from his documentary

">

Look at that womans eyes. There is evil in there. She works for PP and prescribes Lupron to children. Shes pretty much Molech.

Dove

Here is when he was on Dr Phil debating gender cultists

">

Blurt

Don't bother, Fash.

You know, "gender cultists"... Dr. Phil... The Daily Wire...

You already know where this is going.

Dove has fallen into a rabbit hole. All she can see now is the business end of Elmer Fudd's shotgun barrel. Everywhere she looks. Day and night.

But a cartoon remains a cartoon.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=457592 time=1654679155 user_id=1974
Don't bother, Fash.

You know, "gender cultists"... Dr. Phil... The Daily Wire...

You already know where this is going.

Dove has fallen into a rabbit hole. All she can see now is the business end of Elmer Fudd's shotgun barrel. Everywhere she looks. Day and night.

But a cartoon remains a cartoon.

Have you seen the video?

Blurt

No.

Dovey has posted some two dozen such anti-trans screed clones. I watched the first handful then, sensibly, gave up.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Biggie Smiles

Cover your ears and eyes and hum when someone starts telling truths you don't like

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=457618 time=1654697447 user_id=1974
No.

Dovey has posted some two dozen such anti-trans screed clones. I watched the first handful then, sensibly, gave up.

Adults can pretend whatever they want. Kids were taken to a drag show at a bar for God sakes.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=457631 time=1654700250 user_id=2015
No.

Adults can pretend whatever they want. Kids were taken to a drag show at a bar for God sakes.

Yeah Blurt wont directly discuss this with me because he has decided I'm too closed minded.

I dont care and I fully support people living however they wish. That isnt the problem.

The problem is forcing it onto everyone. Writing it into legislation ....that directly impacts women and girls negatively.....and trying to present hyper sexual material to children in school and teach children that its possible to be "born in the wrong body".   That's some metaphysical cult nonsense.

If people want believe this fine.....but you can't force this belief onto others.

Blurt has taken a very sanctimonious approach to my opposition to yes....the gender cult.....because he feels if I dont accept this and my new place in society it pushes me in, and if I dont adopt these beliefs, I'm a closed minded bad guy or whatever.

It would be the same if Blurt didnt want to accept other peoples Christian beliefs or Muslims beliefs and him expressing this and me shutting him down as closed minded. The problem is they dont understand it's a religion.

And the transing of children and young people is pure evil. We are going to see so much more fall out. There are already thousands of people who detransition and were transed way too young and come out deeply regretting it and suffering permanent damage. Who knows how many have transitioned and committed suicide because of regret and the permanent damage.

I'm completely fine with people having their own beliefs and living by them. I dont mind learning about them. Everyone has that right. And if I didnt like a belief system, I would just leave them alone.

This religion is being forced on everyone and if you dont accept it as truth and adjust accordingly you are a witch and a heretic and should be punished. This is on every level of society. We have activists in academia, medicine and schools. It's a real problem and the drag shows with children is just a small part.  Children are being "socially transitioned" in school with no advocates there to protect them....behind parents backs.

Blurt calls my posts "anti trans screeds" because he refuses to engage any of the issues with this and wants to make me feel like I'm some wack job minority who is talking nonsense. It sucks but that's what the disciples of the gender cult do. If you dont agree with them and oppose it being imposed on everyone including children...its because YOU are bad. No discussion and no genuine empathy.

I taking a position that is PRO woman and our sex based rights and pro children not being made life long medical patients.  But he has to turn that into "anti trans screeds"  and it perfectly demonstrates how this impacts society. Speaking up for women is "anti trans".

Blurt

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=457631 time=1654700250 user_id=2015

Well, God is certainly entitled to enjoy whatever entertainment He fancies. And He always gets in for free.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: Dove post_id=457640 time=1654701530 user_id=3266

Blurt wont directly discuss this with me because he has decided I'm too closed minded.

I dont care and I fully support people living however they wish. That isnt the problem.

The problem is forcing it onto everyone. Writing it into legislation ....that directly impacts women and girls negatively.....and trying to present hyper sexual material to children in school and teach children that its possible to be "born in the wrong body".   That's some metaphysical cult nonsense.

If people want believe this fine.....but you can't force this belief onto others.

Blurt has taken a very sanctimonious approach to my opposition to yes....the gender cult.....because he feels if I dont accept this and my new place in society it pushes me in, and if I dont adopt these beliefs, I'm a closed minded bad guy or whatever.

It would be the same if Blurt didnt want to accept other peoples Christian beliefs or Muslims beliefs and him expressing this and me shutting him down as closed minded. The problem is they dont understand it's a religion.

And the transing of children and young people is pure evil. We are going to see so much more fall out. There are already thousands of people who detransition and were transed way too young and come out deeply regretting it and suffering permanent damage. Who knows how many have transitioned and committed suicide because of regret and the permanent damage.

I'm completely fine with people having their own beliefs and living by them. I dont mind learning about them. Everyone has that right. And if I didnt like a belief system, I would just leave them alone.

This religion is being forced on everyone and if you dont accept it as truth and adjust accordingly you are a witch and a heretic and should be punished. This is on every level of society. We have activists in academia, medicine and schools. It's a real problem and the drag shows with children is just a small part.  Children are being "socially transitioned" in school with no advocates there to protect them....behind parents backs.

Blurt calls my posts "anti trans screeds" because he refuses to engage any of the issues with this and wants to make me feel like I'm some wack job minority who is talking nonsense. It sucks but that's what the disciples of the gender cult do. If you dont agree with them and oppose it being imposed on everyone including children...its because YOU are bad. No discussion and no genuine empathy.

I taking a position that is PRO woman and our sex based rights and pro children not being made life long medical patients.  But he has to turn that into "anti trans screeds"  and it perfectly demonstrates how this impacts society. Speaking up for women is "anti trans".

^ Anti-trans screed.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Dove

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.

Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

The group/leader is always right.

The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

https://culteducation.com/warningsigns.html">https://culteducation.com/warningsigns.html

Dove

Deceptive Recruitment Tactics

Cult recruitment typically revolves around convincing potential members that they will be offered something they do not have in their current lives. Because leaders often prey upon those who are weak and vulnerable, it's not hard to persuade them that joining the group will somehow make their lives better.

Those who are marginalized by society, have a minimal support network of friends and family, and who feel like they don't belong are prime targets for cult recruiters. By offering potential members a chance to be part of something special — whether spiritual, financial, or social — they are typically able to lure people in.

https://www.learnreligions.com/warning-signs-of-cults-4173088">https://www.learnreligions.com/warning- ... ts-4173088">https://www.learnreligions.com/warning-signs-of-cults-4173088

Basically Tik Tok, socail media and schools are acting as cult recruitment tools.

I'm sorry Blurt, that you feel everyone must have your views imposed upon them and be forced to make sacrifices on behalf of it even to their detriment or they are "anti trans" and that you refuse to engage with anything that opposes your beliefs.

But this why is being called a cult. And I'm not the only one who is saying that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview