The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Peachy, if you’re reading

Started by Erica Mena, June 08, 2022, 10:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469308 time=1659826642 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469304 time=1659826251 user_id=3254

What an uplifting anecdote Dove.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I woke up this morning with a hymn in my mind. I even shared it  ac_wub

I need to spend some extra time with Jesus today.  Pray for his family. They lost a good father and grandfather.

I absolutely will Dove.

Dove

Here we go. I'll always think of Peaches when I play Cohen. He was the only other person on the boards who liked Leonard Cohen as much as I do.

For Peaches

">

♡
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

I think of Peaches every time I see a nose....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

He has died. I don't believe the forum rumour mill. Mel and Joe were notorious for announcing fake deaths. This looks legit and I will treat it that way.

I gave out too much personal information about myself on my early days here. That was a mistake. I confided in another part of the forum that the taunts about my past were successful. They were getting under my skin. Peaches said that he too had made the same mistakes as I had. He offered advice on how to deal with jackasses that use your past against you. What an encouragement. I never saw that coming. But, I welcomed it and thanked Peaches.

RIP Peaches. We didn't know a lot about each other, but we knew just enough to be thankful our paths crossed.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=469303 time=1659826105 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469302 time=1659825166 user_id=3214

He always struck me as more of an atheist for some reason

not saying that's a bad thing... to each is own

Peaches was not an atheist at all. I can see why that impression would given due to some of his politcs....stuff you typically see from athetists  

He gave more credibility to the gnostic books than i will ever be comfortable with and we butted heads frequently....but he had real faith in Jesus and that's all that is required.  He is with the Lord ♡

And now he knows I was right....bahahaha!!

Yep. He's with God now. Amen
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469302 time=1659825166 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=469301 time=1659824933 user_id=3266
Peaches called me when I got out of rehab and we talked for a while. I wasn't really ready or interested in being on the forums when I first got out of detox. I was still pretty sick and messy and wasn't really about talking to anyone quite yet. But i took his call and I'm glad I did.

He was so supportive and encouraging.  He had been pretty concerned. Peaches was wise and comforting and so easy to talk to about all the shit I was going through mentally.  He told me to cling hard to Jesus and never worry about what other people say.

We had some different doctrinal beliefs, but shared faith in Jesus. I have no doubt Peaches is doing so much better than all of us right now, in paradise with the Lord.

"O What A Freedom Is Thine! Freedom from Condemnation. Freedom to the Promises, Freedom to the Throne of Grace, and at last Freedom to Enter Heaven!" ~ Charles Spurgeon, Prince of preachers.

He always struck me as more of an atheist for some reason

not saying that's a bad thing... to each is own

That's the impression I got too. On the other hand, there is still a Christian left.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

No he wasn't an atheist as far as I know. One time somebody somewhere said he was a preacher at the church. Never found out if that was true.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=469404 time=1659882826 user_id=3349
No he wasn't an atheist as far as I know. One time somebody somewhere said he was a preacher at the church. Never found out if that was true.

He wasn't a preacher but he was ordained minister. I think he attended a bible college.

Peaches kept his religious beliefs private for the most part.

deport_liberals

He quoted scripture with the best of us.

He was also a killer guitar player.

Erica Mena

It's comforting knowing that he was a believer. I know his soul is resting peacefully with Jesus.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=469407 time=1659883785 user_id=3305

Yep  ac_drinks

Anonymous

He was a music lover.

cw_

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Damn I should have snagged a copy of that video where he's singing a love song to Edna Bambrick   :laugh3:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=469452 time=1659912681 user_id=3349

Damn I should have snagged a copy of that video where he's singing a love song to Edna Bambrick   :laugh3:

LOL I told Edna I still remembered it.
There\'s always a bigger fish.