The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm seriously wondering how the average person does it

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 09, 2022, 12:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

I just paid a 669.03 bill for my May electric usage  

That said, I live in a 4200 sq foot home with 6 bedrooms, a private office, 2 living rooms, an Olympic size swimming pool and an 8 person whirlpool spa  -- so I can afford it. But how does the average soul make ends meet under these outrageous prices?

went to Applebees yesterday after shopping for deck screws at Home depot and do ya'll remember the 2 for 20 deal? It's now 2 for 28 WITH portion sizes reduced!

and those deck screws? In November of 2020 when I built the deck for my whirlpool spa they were 6.58 for a 1lb box --- yesterday those same screws were 9.98

Dove

My monthly electric bill went from a reliable 240-ish a month to close to 500 a month and nothing different happened in my house.

We do it. But we cry about it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458142 time=1654792869 user_id=3214

That said, I live in a 4200 sq foot home with 6 bedrooms, a private office, 2 living rooms, an Olympic size swimming pool and an 8 person whirlpool spa  -- so I can afford it. But how does the average soul make ends meet under these outrageous prices?

went to Applebees yesterday after shopping for deck screws at Home depot and do ya'll remember the 2 for 20 deal? It's now 2 for 28 WITH portion sizes reduced!

and those deck screws? In November of 2020 when I built the deck for my whirlpool spa they were 6.58 for a 1lb box --- yesterday those same screws were 9.98

It's very difficult making ends meet Biggie.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458193 time=1654796931 user_id=3254

It's very difficult making ends meet Biggie.

A sacrifice we must make.  For the environments

Meanwhile. We live on a sphere and other countries with less concern for the environment are doing the drilling

Libs.  I swear

Dove

And corps are getting perks and discounts while ordinary people suffer.

And many of the latte leftists figure they can afford it so fuck it.  I dont know how people can be like that. I really dont.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458217 time=1654799596 user_id=3266

And many of the latte leftists figure they can afford it so fuck it.  I dont know how people can be like that. I really dont.

Now -- riddle me this

Based on the fact that Amazon for instance has tripled the price of their streaming rentals... cause, you know, you cannot use Solar to stream movies n stuff

Tell the class, based on the prices you see around you WHY someone like Jeff Bezos would donate MILLIONS to the campaign of a candidate claiming he's going to raise taxes on HIM from 15% to 28%

I know libtards cannot math -- but you can... or would you rather me start a fresh topic for those fucking failures?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458219 time=1654799793 user_id=3214

Now -- riddle me this

Based on the fact that Amazon for instance has tripled the price of their streaming rentals... cause, you know, you cannot use Solar to stream movies n stuff

Tell the class, based on the prices you see around you WHY someone like Jeff Bezos would donate MILLIONS to the campaign of a candidate claiming he's going to raise taxes on HIM from 15% to 28%

I know libtards cannot math -- but you can... or would you rather me start a fresh topic for those fucking failures?

You think they would think about how none of these wealthy people who have aligned with them are not donating towards these causes but eh.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458223 time=1654800132 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458219 time=1654799793 user_id=3214

Now -- riddle me this

You think they would think about how none of these wealthy people who have aligned with them are not donating towards these causes but eh.

exactly

the very fact alone that the rich and elite are pushing BIden is cause enough for me to look at the other guy

but then again I'm far more intelligent than any gimp capable of voting democrat in the first place

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458227 time=1654800377 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=458223 time=1654800132 user_id=3266

exactly

the very fact alone that the rich and elite are pushing BIden is cause enough for me to look at the other guy

but then again I'm far more intelligent than any gimp capable of voting democrat in the first place

When all the corporate media, politicians and activists are all slamming a guy, saying things demonstrably untrue....twisting things and working hard to push hate and division......youd want to look at that, right?

I used to vote Democrat.  They say good things....or used to. Now they just speak death and division.

American people should be on the same page as far as wanting what's good for the people. That's really not a thing anymore.  Its been made culturally cool and a virtuous thing to hate other Americans.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458232 time=1654800880 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458227 time=1654800377 user_id=3214

exactly

When all the corporate media, politicians and activists are all slamming a guy, saying things demonstrably untrue....twisting things and working hard to push hate and division......youd want to look at that, right?

I used to vote Democrat.  They say good things....or used to. Now they just speak death and division.

American people should be on the same page as far as wanting what's good for the people. That's really not a thing anymore.  Its been made culturally cool and a virtuous thing to hate other Americans.

I love it when libtards drone on and on about Trump's grandiose racism

then you ask them to provide a single example

and they go deaf blind and dumb and suddenly don't feel like wasting their time on you

yeah, I seen that dog and pony show before

Anonymous

Jesus H, I hate them.

Running a mixed farm, my biggest expenxe is fuel. We have an extreme prog pm who recently raised the carbon tax while folks in this country can't afford to drive or eat or heat their homes. Progs are scum.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=458302 time=1654819877 user_id=1689

Jesus H, I hate them.

Running a mixed farm, my biggest expenxe is fuel. We have an extreme prog pm who recently raised the carbon tax while folks in this country can't afford to drive or eat or heat their homes. Progs are scum.

Indeed.

I dont have much hope, either. I just focus on making sure my family is good.

I wont even use public schools anymore....they are total ideological trash.

Thiel

I am a business owner, and despite rising costs eating into my bottom line, I still get by. It's people with dependents that are really feeling the pain. And it's all the result of bad policy.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel post_id=458328 time=1654824172 user_id=1688

I am a business owner, and despite rising costs eating into my bottom line, I still get by. It's people with dependents that are really feeling the pain. And it's all the result of bad policy.

It is most defintely due to bad policy. Which started Jan 20th 2021 and we've been headed off a cliff ever since

but scumbag vermin leftists will say it's ANYTHING else but bad policy because they don't posses a shred of fucking decency whatsoever

Thiel

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458338 time=1654825075 user_id=3214
Quote from: Thiel post_id=458328 time=1654824172 user_id=1688

It is most defintely due to bad policy. Which started Jan 20th 2021 and we've been headed off a cliff ever since

but scumbag vermin leftists will say it's ANYTHING else but bad policy because they don't posses a shred of fucking decency whatsoever

We've had seven years of a pm blaming the very competent leadership of the former Conservative pm for their own failures.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview