The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461793 time=1656435372 user_id=3222
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461792 time=1656435207 user_id=3214

No... why don't you elaborate on your deep dark fantasies here too.

lolz

It's not true?

Regardless, that content is not for here,

Try to control yourself 'lil fella-

wuss

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461784 time=1656433221 user_id=3222
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461783 time=1656432815 user_id=114

See what I mean. Look at this drivel. No rebuttal whatsoever. Just attack the poster, but not the post. Like you are doing with Fash and Poppy.

I like this medium for discussing issues. It is superior to tweets by a long shot. But, why would anyone interested in current events or even trolling for that matter want to to participate in decades long feuds between people they don't know.

If you don't like it, S'Bro,

Ignore it.

Why would I argue BS with Martini? Lol Or Ploppy??

Waste of time. Both spend their days playing Video Games. That's the truth.

I do what I do.

Deal-

Why don't you follow your own advice and ignore Bigs, KM, CW, and Poppy.

BEnzo

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461813 time=1656444178 user_id=114

Ignore it.

I do what I do.

Deal-

Ploppy is on ignore at BF, actually. I ignored Biggie for 8 months. Dove was also ignored, I unignored her, two days later I put her back on ignore. KM doesn't fit the criteria for an iggy. CW doesn't say much.

So my advice is sound, no?

I don't post much here, so I don't bother.

Anything else, S'bro?

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461758 time=1656425307 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461746 time=1656416452 user_id=3358

I didn't realise that he had such an infatuation though. It must be unbearable for others to read that droll daily!?  :dash1:

He's a discussion wrecker who spams every thread with repetitive churlish insults and images of people who he feels have insulted him.

I don't have a surfing buddy here then? None of you people know how to surf or seem to care about the ocean...

Trivia: I recently learnt that if one walks around the beach with bathers or towel etc with a pineapple print, that they're signaling to others that they're a swinger.

ac_biggrin

Breakfall

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461818 time=1656445318 user_id=3222

Ploppy is on ignore at BF, actually. I ignored Biggie for 8 months. Dove was also ignored, I unignored her, two days later I put her back on ignore. KM doesn't fit the criteria for an iggy. CW doesn't say much.

Anything else, S'bro?

You never posted much at BF either...has that all changed since my departure? Are you bowing down and getting some action on your fanny?

:laugh3:

BEnzo

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461829 time=1656451405 user_id=3358
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461818 time=1656445318 user_id=3222

Anything else, S'bro?

You never posted much at BF either...has that all changed since my departure? Are you bowing down and getting some action on your fanny?

You're looking for a book? Listen, maybe you don't have to apologize to Boss, but just admit you were out of line and that should do the trick. You'll be back anyway, might as well suck it up now.

Anonymous

Ignore it.

I do what I do.

Deal-

He won't.

You should take a look at BF. Guests can see parts of it. It is the same gay as fuck putdowns every frickin day. They just cannot let shit go. They even use their forum enemy's kids to slam each other. And the worst offenders are supposed to be in their frickin seventies.

Breakfall

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461835 time=1656453381 user_id=3222
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461829 time=1656451405 user_id=3358

You're looking for a book? Listen, maybe you don't have to apologize to Boss, but just admit you were out of line and that should do the trick. You'll be back anyway, might as well suck it up now.

Hey Bonzo...I purposefully orchestrated my departure. If I felt like giving a serve of cold custard to the fucking "boss"...it was deserving. You don't employ druggies or women-beaters into your moderating team and not expect a tight backhand for stupidity. There is no way in fucking hell that I would ever set foot into that cesspool of wank!

Get used to it...you missed the boat.

Poppy

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461722 time=1656393321 user_id=3254
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461721 time=1656388753 user_id=3287

We are girl guy team that used to provide freelance work for some of Adult Swims internet/youtube viral marketing spoofs and entertainment videos. We also did some funny headlines and stories for The Onion website.

Who is we Poppy?

Our creative team of course.

Our Soundclouds are collaborations too, with various voice artists. Our last one was with an amazing little British girl who likes to read poems and she did a fantastic job.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: KM post_id=461724 time=1656395761 user_id=3370
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461561 time=1656259893 user_id=3287
KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.

Actually, I've been saying for a long time that quality content has a monetary value and if message boards are going to be a continuing entity the board owners are going to have to pay for it.

That, is what killed flaming. There's no reason any more for anybody to create dynamic content for a message board if you aren't getting paid for your effort.

Shit posting is the norm, now and moving forward. If I can hide in a gas station bathroom playing fortnite on stream and get a dollar dono, that's more money then creating an elaborate flame post will get me on any forum.

I'm sorry, your time has value. There isn't a fag laming crew creating master class flames filled with adjectives and gifs any more and instead your struck dealing with invalids who would be better off being placed in chemically induced comas then wasting bandwidth.

And until somebody builds an algorithm where great content is rewarded, message boards will keep on dropping off.

I made one tiktok about ghislane maxwell that has over 250k views and 2k replies. That's almost two grand in my pocket in less then an five hours.

And I should post on these types of forums for free? Nah

Most of these inbreds would not value excellent material when the highlight of their day is generally shoving two fingers up their arsehole and eating cheetoes.

You can make more money in one day streaming Cuphead on Twitch than you could ever make trying to provide content for these forum failures. Most of them are too old to understand anything other than finger painting and hand puppets. Posting a jello recipe is probably what they would find most useful.

It's a shame that blandscape is the only one still whoring it up for a cheap emoticon reach around and a box of tic tacs.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: KM post_id=461765 time=1656427535 user_id=3370
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461756 time=1656425202 user_id=3254

So are you saying that we are.

:laugh:

If flaming is dead than why do you want people to join you on a flame forum?

I thought you said you enjoyed BF.

Don't get it twisted, Fash.

BF isn't a flame forum. It's an old ppls home for semi-literate morons who don't have anywhere else to go.

BF, the owner, is a cool ass dude, he's way too fucking chill. I know 100% he wants a popping forum, but he's a prisoner to the morons there because every time he makes a change, they cry like babies then throw the donations in his face like he owes them something he doesn't. He owns a forum that actually has potential but the inmates run the asylum.

If SSS and Bland came here I'd completely delete that link off my phone.

PS- why haven't you banned DependZo yet?

I agree BF is a cool dude, he obviously wants entertaining content as evidence by having Flynn mod Meltdown. But when you have a squadron of geezers dropping shit bombs like they are reliving WW2 and uploading photos of fisting toys while talking about cock, any lurkers are gong to head for the exit really quickly.

Why is bozo not banned? It's known as filling the cheap seats by any means necessary to increase the post count, and Flea evidently enjoys the smell of a dirty diaper in the morning.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Who is Bozo and why do you want someone banned? Do you not know how to use the "ignore" option?
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: KM post_id=461775 time=1656430940 user_id=3370
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461772 time=1656428938 user_id=3222

Another unstable member of my fan club^^

Lol

What's wrong Martini, pissed BF didn't give you another panel to fail at for a second time?

Personally, I don't give a shit who becomes a mod over there any more than I give a fuck about what you think of the place.

Fan club? More like your master who enjoys victim sharing, you pathetic punching bag.

Who the fuck do you think your trying to influence when you wear my shoestring out your ass like a furries buttplug, you dilapidated dust bunny? You have that shit boxers have yet you never stepped into a boxing ring.

This idiots been flamebanged so much he swipes up and his ass starts to bleed before the screen fully loads. So put your clapper activated android down before  I force you to start having a stroke in installments. You need to go back to the cheap seats before this Nike swoosh on my foot tramp stamps a permanent face tattoo on your forehead, gramps.

Bukkake benzo, I'm sure he so many dried semen stains all over his body they resemble liver spots.

He's a terrific example of shit that just gets bigger and bigger every year until it's a giant sewer fatberg that stinks up the whole forum.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>