The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461236 time=1656131264 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461230 time=1656129292 user_id=1676

Your inability to recognise Flea's beauty is all rather sad.... but maybe that's why you've never been allowed to see everyday photos of her on the quiet.

who said I thinks she looks like a crone with shingles, she looks better with no makeup, leave the damn lips alone, no duck face

is this a troll forum or chaturbate?

If I have to chose between getting a everyday photo of flea or an inscribed autograph sent to me by Emma Stone, I will chose Emma Stone, yanno

besides flea is married. you should not be thinking any impure thoughts about her, freeky feet freud

I think of Flea as a friend or relative and as thus have no inclinations that way, but you shouldn't be engaging in fetishism over my feet the way you do.

I'm a straight married man.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461243 time=1656133748 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461236 time=1656131264 user_id=3287

who said I thinks she looks like a crone with shingles, she looks better with no makeup, leave the damn lips alone, no duck face

is this a troll forum or chaturbate?

If I have to chose between getting a everyday photo of flea or an inscribed autograph sent to me by Emma Stone, I will chose Emma Stone, yanno

besides flea is married. you should not be thinking any impure thoughts about her, freeky feet freud

I think of Flea as a friend or relative and as thus have no inclinations that way, but you shouldn't be engaging in fetishism over my feet the way you do.

If you and Blurt played footsie, I'm sure you'd get pretty randy.
I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461251 time=1656134695 user_id=3287

Blurt isn't sexy enough for Dazza. Blurt is like a Chubby Checker 3/10.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXje2T9nhW07_cjJHmjExEnXHdRMcyv3Idvg&usqp=CAU">

[size=200]Chubby Checker sues HP over penis size app[/size]

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/gadgets/chubby-checker-sues-hp-over-penis-size-app-flna1c8383682">https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/gadgets/ch ... a1c8383682">https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/gadgets/chubby-checker-sues-hp-over-penis-size-app-flna1c8383682

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461251 time=1656134695 user_id=3287

I never play footsie with anyone....it's gross.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461206 time=1656125939 user_id=3287

like bonesaw said, flaming is dead and no one wants to read some guy in his 70's calling everyone a fag day after day.

I've just met 2 new UK dudes...on Oz News and Viewz.. one is a retired dentist... He obviously has an intellect with a wicked sense of humour.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

^^^ fucking riveting news doll!

Anonymous

With the recent announcement of the cancellation of the KM podcast, the increasing shitposting spam by admin and bozo, the absolutely worthless politics section, and the resignation of Flynn as meltdown mode, BF has no one worth reading or responding to anymore.

The retirement of KM from BF resulted in the retirement of the poster known as Regan at BF also.

Blandscape always wants to spar with Poppy but Poppy can't really be bothered wasting time writing for a 10 to 20 inbreds when Poppy is already established on a writing website where the member base is in the thousands.

like bonesaw said, flaming is dead and no one wants to read some guy in his 70's calling everyone a fag day after day.

KIng Martini has retired again?

He retires and comes out of retirement so often, it's hard to keep up on his status.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461269 time=1656156686 user_id=3254
With the recent announcement of the cancellation of the KM podcast, the increasing shitposting spam by admin and bozo, the absolutely worthless politics section, and the resignation of Flynn as meltdown mode, BF has no one worth reading or responding to anymore.

The retirement of KM from BF resulted in the retirement of the poster known as Regan at BF also.

Blandscape always wants to spar with Poppy but Poppy can't really be bothered wasting time writing for a 10 to 20 inbreds when Poppy is already established on a writing website where the member base is in the thousands.

KIng Martini has retired again?

He retires and comes out of retirement so often, it's hard to keep up on his status.

Apparently he flips burgers and smells like meaty cooking oil and stale onions as a consequence. He also tries to grow a haphazard moustache to make himself look all sophisticated and shit!

:laugh3:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Poppy

https://iili.io/jHxZmv.md.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

I know that's what your weirdo ass wished you look like
<t></t>

Frood

His dream camel toe is showing...
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461333 time=1656171485 user_id=2845
I know that's what your weirdo ass wished you look like

I notice that she triggered you.

Don't panic
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461323 time=1656169971 user_id=2845
See ya next week, Poofer

For sure.

Poppy

https://www.birthdaywishes.expert/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/retirement-wishes-1.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!