The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461867 time=1656460277 user_id=2845
Who is Bozo and why do you want someone banned? Do you not know how to use the "ignore" option?

Isn't it past your bedtime?
I\'m Poppy!

BEnzo

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461867 time=1656460277 user_id=2845
Who is Bozo and why do you want someone banned? Do you not know how to use the "ignore" option?

Lol. I think I broke him and Martini. They both are calling for a ban on me.

Moldy Mulder is now officially just a spammer.

I just came here to talk to Breaky and this place blew up!

So-called 'Flamers'.

Bahaha!

BEnzo

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461840 time=1656454190 user_id=3358
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461835 time=1656453381 user_id=3222

You're looking for a book? Listen, maybe you don't have to apologize to Boss, but just admit you were out of line and that should do the trick. You'll be back anyway, might as well suck it up now.

Hey Bonzo...I purposefully orchestrated my departure. If I felt like giving a serve of cold custard to the fucking "boss"...it was deserving. You don't employ druggies or women-beaters into your moderating team and not expect a tight backhand for stupidity. There is no way in fucking hell that I would ever set foot into that cesspool of wank!

Get used to it...you missed the boat.

Unorchestrate it.

Alright man, I've done enough damage to this 'community thread'. I'll catch you later. Think on it.

Poppy

When was the adult diaper changing station and a wheelchair-accessible toilet erected? Yesterday?
I\'m Poppy!

BEnzo

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461876 time=1656461245 user_id=3287
When was the adult diaper changing station and a wheelchair-accessible toilet erected? Yesterday?

U still mad?

Btw. Writers write.

Those that can't, don't.

Peace you old bald queen!

V

Poppy

Splashing water on her eyes and taking selfies while pretending to cry would be an improvement than posting those ghastly rubber lips photos she spams.

I mean, it's difficult for her since she's not exactly aware that she is faking it..

Well, I guess I shouldn't be generalizing.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Note to KM, I talked to RancidMilko and he has agreed to appear on your Cuphead DLC Twitch stream, he will gently shake a little box containing coffee beans, provided us with an hour of relaxation aka, autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) to wrap up the stream, that sure beats watching Amouranth fart in her sleep.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461878 time=1656461731 user_id=3222
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461876 time=1656461245 user_id=3287

U still mad?

Btw. Writers write.

Those that can't, don't.

Peace you old bald queen!

V

Writers write at websites for writers.

The content creators have moved onto bigger and better things and the torch has been passed to you Benzo.

You and Blandscape are now the main draw cards at BF, grats man

Keep buying those scratch tickets too, CT's economy depends on it.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=461836 time=1656453628 user_id=1689
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461813 time=1656444178 user_id=114

Why don't you follow your own advice and ignore Bigs, KM, CW, and Poppy.

He won't.

You should take a look at BF. Guests can see parts of it. It is the same gay as fuck putdowns every frickin day. They just cannot let shit go. They even use their forum enemy's kids to slam each other. And the worst offenders are supposed to be in their frickin seventies.

:negative:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461879 time=1656462152 user_id=3287
Splashing water on her eyes and taking selfies while pretending to cry would be an improvement than posting those ghastly rubber lips photos she spams.

I mean, it's difficult for her since she's not exactly aware that she is faking it..

You've never posted a picture of yourself. Stfu
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461887 time=1656469541 user_id=2845

And you've foisted yours on anyone within striking distance of your enter key.  Gtfo

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=461889 time=1656472882 user_id=3226

And you've foisted yours on anyone within striking distance of your enter key.  Gtfo

Yes. Which is why I can comment on people's looks and not look like a fucking retard.
<t></t>

cw_

Anonymous

Like everything else in this dystopian hellscape we call "civilization" the commodification of tactical syntax led directly to its collapse as a viable form of performance art.

All that's left are the unbearably dull shills and grifters who perpetually mistake their own ego for something that actually matters.

"Flaming" is just the vestigial brand they continue to flog despite having abandoned everything that the word once embodied.

Is it laziness or simply a complete lack of imagination that prompts the wretched fools to continue cloaking themselves in a label that hasn't had relevance for decades?

Meh.

Either way it's a sordid state of affairs that might be funny if not for the grime and offal staining everything they do.

Why not surprise, nay shock us all by daring to build something original instead of clinging to the coattails of a phenomenon that would hold your pallid efforts at imitation in utter disdain?

At worst you'd fail spectacularly but for fuck's sake you ought to be used to that by now.

*ptoo*

Poppy

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461879 time=1656462152 user_id=3287

Flea was a no show in the FT post your butt thread, I wonder why.  Huge thigh gap!
I\'m Poppy!