The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461887 time=1656469541 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461879 time=1656462152 user_id=3287
Splashing water on her eyes and taking selfies while pretending to cry would be an improvement than posting those ghastly rubber lips photos she spams.

I mean, it's difficult for her since she's not exactly aware that she is faking it..

Well, I guess I shouldn't be generalizing.

You've never posted a picture of yourself. Stfu

Flea was a no show in the FT post your butt thread, I wonder why.  Huge thigh gap!
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461906 time=1656510689 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461887 time=1656469541 user_id=2845

You've never posted a picture of yourself. Stfu

Flea was a no show in the FT post your butt thread, I wonder why.  Huge thigh gap!

Your attempts at soliciting pics for you to use in your catfishing won't work with me.
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461908 time=1656511738 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461906 time=1656510689 user_id=3287

Your attempts at soliciting pics for you to use in your catfishing won't work with me.

Your photos are only useful for attracting wild pigs or scaring birds away from crops.

Sit down.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=461905 time=1656510024
Like everything else in this dystopian hellscape we call "civilization" the commodification of tactical syntax led directly to its collapse as a viable form of performance art.

All that's left are the unbearably dull shills and grifters who perpetually mistake their own ego for something that actually matters.

"Flaming" is just the vestigial brand they continue to flog despite having abandoned everything that the word once embodied.

Is it laziness or simply a complete lack of imagination that prompts the wretched fools to continue cloaking themselves in a label that hasn't had relevance for decades?

Meh.

Either way it's a sordid state of affairs that might be funny if not for the grime and offal staining everything they do.

Why not surprise, nay shock us all by daring to build something original instead of clinging to the coattails of a phenomenon that would hold your pallid efforts at imitation in utter disdain?

At worst you'd fail spectacularly but for fuck's sake you ought to be used to that by now.

*ptoo*

I think the most important skill in life is being able to fake confidence and intellectual superiority. I'm pretty convinced that everyone feels at least a little bit scared and alone sometimes, but being able to trick others into thinking you have it all together...that's a key part of getting people to respect and admire you.

I think some of the flamers have gotten pretty good at that over the years.

It pains me when people think that being cool on the forums just comes naturally.

When you try being entertaining and cool for the first time, you're probably going to suck at it, and some people have been trying their whole life (Benzo) and they still suck at it.

You would think maybe after a few weeks of sucking and shit posting, they would realize they were never really any good. Why not save everyone the shame of reading their posts by deleting their accounts and never turning on their computers again?

It can be pretty disheartening to read the forums and realize 90% of the posts are garbage. When you reach right for the stars, they're always gonna be out of your reach, you know?

Perhaps some of the biggest losers in the forums can make not sucking as much as they currently suck a personal goal. Even a tiny bit of improvement would show at least they are attempting to do better, so why not give that a try.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461910 time=1656515156 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461908 time=1656511738 user_id=2845

Your photos are only useful for attracting wild pigs or scaring birds away from crops.

Sit down.

Erica is very beautiful.

Anonymous

Kwirk ol' buddy ol' pal, you know the incompetents and trolls were always around but unlike today they used to be deemed "too lame to bother with" and almost universally ignored in places that actually had standards.

Then arrived the obsession with postcounts and an inability to just let purveyors of drivel talk to themselves instead of constantly encouraging them by replying; in my opinion the latter tying back in with the bloated ego problem. Insisting on having the last word no matter how ridiculous the back-and-forth became was a recipe for mediocrity at best.

We used to starve the dimwits and the jaggoffs of that most vital social essence: attention.

It wasn't perfect but it worked a helluva lot better than trying to pretend a generic fuckhead is just as deserving of interaction as anyone else.

A gram of *plonk* is more effective against useless twits than several kilos of *spnak*.

It is known.

Anonymous

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=461916 time=1656520873
Kwirk ol' buddy ol' pal, you know the incompetents and trolls were always around but unlike today they used to be deemed "too lame to bother with" and almost universally ignored in places that actually had standards.

Then arrived the obsession with postcounts and an inability to just let purveyors of drivel talk to themselves instead of constantly encouraging them by replying; in my opinion the latter tying back in with the bloated ego problem. Insisting on having the last word no matter how ridiculous the back-and-forth became was a recipe for mediocrity at best.

We used to starve the dimwits and the jaggoffs of that most vital social essence: attention.

It wasn't perfect but it worked a helluva lot better than trying to pretend a generic fuckhead is just as deserving of interaction as anyone else.

A gram of *plonk* is more effective against useless twits than several kilos of *spnak*.

It is known.

It's difficult to do that in 2022..

Attention seekers are the most prolific posters.

Poppy

We will no longer be posting at BF after today unless KM posts again, since there is a bet going on that KM will be the first to post again at BF, and if he is, we receive a free KM coffee cup; if we post first, we must purchase KM any steam game he chooses.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461921 time=1656523063 user_id=3287
We will no longer be posting at BF after today unless KM posts again, since there is a bet going on that KM will be the first to post again at BF, and if he is, we receive a free KM coffee cup; if we post first, we must purchase KM any steam game he chooses.

I see you're into that "they/them" weirdo shit too, eh
<t></t>

Anonymous

Who else is boycotting BF?

Anonymous

Quote from: FashionistaIt's difficult to do that in 2022..

Whether in 2022, 2010, or 1997 succumbing to the false narrative that someone who merely poasts a lot is by definition an asset was/is unwise.

If people have to wade through too much bullshit to find anything interesting they'll bugger off to someplace that doesn't accumulate so much male bovine excrement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461924 time=1656523536 user_id=2845

I didn't see this before I posted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=461927 time=1656525212

Whether in 2022, 2010, or 1997 succumbing to the false narrative that someone who merely poasts a lot is by definition an asset was/is unwise.

If people have to wade through too much bullshit to find anything interesting they'll bugger off to someplace that doesn't accumulate so much male bovine excrement.

I'm in total agreement with you aka Vitty.

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461924 time=1656523536 user_id=2845

We=anyone and everyone who has access to the BF account, are you having a seƱorita moment?
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=461927 time=1656525212

Flea has never been able to distinguish shit from chocolate, that is why she viewed Bonesaw's posts at SG being  equivalent with Benzo's diaper bombs. It was only when King Martini was Mod of the BG that quality content flourished.
I\'m Poppy!