The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461921 time=1656523063 user_id=3287
We will no longer be posting at BF after today unless KM posts again, since there is a bet going on that KM will be the first to post again at BF, and if he is, we receive a free KM coffee cup; if we post first, we must purchase KM any steam game he chooses.

Hmmm

I kind of want the SNK collection.....

Are you getting the genesis mini 2 if it comes out here? I just saw the second batch of 11 and outside of an arcade port of Outrun, I'm not impressed. The first 11 had a couple bangers but unless they release the Lunar pair I'm keeping the 80 bucks in my pocket.

And the fanbois crying for Snatcher need to grow up. It's not happening
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Poppy

Quote from: KM post_id=462090 time=1656596187 user_id=3370
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461921 time=1656523063 user_id=3287
We will no longer be posting at BF after today unless KM posts again, since there is a bet going on that KM will be the first to post again at BF, and if he is, we receive a free KM coffee cup; if we post first, we must purchase KM any steam game he chooses.

Hmmm

Are you getting the genesis mini 2 if it comes out here? I just saw the second batch of 11 and outside of an arcade port of Outrun, I'm not impressed. The first 11 had a couple bangers but unless they release the Lunar pair I'm keeping the 80 bucks in my pocket.

Cuphead DLC today, plus OMORI. I got PSN golden penis or whatever that top tier is called so can stream all those japanese PS3 games.

Was going to get The Quarry instead watched TheBrad play it on youtube instead since those interactive movie games have zero  replay value.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=461996 time=1656550343 user_id=56
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461952 time=1656532308 user_id=3287

So you agree the males, especially the old white ones, are the main shit posters on these forums? Shen also says that and she is right.

Of course they're the problem. The best posters keep leaving and the imbeciles stick around essentially speeding up the departure of remaining posters with any brain cells.

I was planning on saying zai jian about three years ago. However, Biggie showed up and he along with Flea got SG going and that renewed my interest. Now, I'm back where I was three years ago, wondering why I'm still here. There are still some posters I like on these boards, but are they enough to warrant stepping over the other mounds of dung on these boards to get to their posts? Stay tuned.

The forums today are about the person behind the post instead of the post itself. To save this medium, I would like to see the forums go to guest posting only.

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462098 time=1656596924 user_id=3287
Quote from: KM post_id=462090 time=1656596187 user_id=3370

Hmmm

Cuphead DLC today, plus OMORI. I got PSN golden penis or whatever that top tier is called so can stream all those japanese PS3 games.

Was going to get The Quarry instead watched TheBrad play it on youtube instead since those interactive movie games have zero  replay value.

The three free this month are actually kind of solid.

I never played that Crash and the horror game slipped thru my interest when it came out but looks decent.

I'm still waiting for the "300" classics they promised. Might be waiting awhile.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=462103 time=1656598061 user_id=114

Of course they're the problem. The best posters keep leaving and the imbeciles stick around essentially speeding up the departure of remaining posters with any brain cells.

I was planning on saying zai jian about three years ago. However, Biggie showed up and he along with Flea got SG going and that renewed my interest. Now, I'm back where I was three years ago, wondering why I'm still here. There are still some posters I like on these boards, but are they enough to warrant stepping over the other mounds of dung on these boards to get to their posts? Stay tuned.

The forums today are about the person behind the post instead of the post itself. To save this medium, I would like to see the forums go to guest posting only.

The flame community wouldn't like that......how to do you insult or flame guests.

KM

Erica Mena

Ok. Say it's done. You guys don't want Mel posting here, how would you deal with that? You know he'll post as a guest.
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=462048 time=1656560807

2) Who the fuck would bother imitating me? LoL

Your handle is being used currently on BF.

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=462117 time=1656598925 user_id=3226

Main reason I questioned his handle's authenticity
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=462117 time=1656598925 user_id=3226

Le Whoops!

I couldn't resist....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462113 time=1656598745 user_id=2845

Ok. Say it's done. You guys don't want Mel posting here, how would you deal with that? You know he'll post as a guest.

Absolutely not..

We have guest posting now in Rejected, but I know when Mel gets drunk he will be here blaming me for everything that is wrong with his life and I have to put Rejected back on mod approval like this section is.

cw_

I can't tell when or if guest posting is turned on or off in either forum.  Doesn't seem to be any consistency.  Who approved aka Vitty's posts?

cw_

Quote from: KM post_id=462112 time=1656598670 user_id=3370Easily

^ This

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=462128 time=1656599904 user_id=3226
I can't tell when or if guest posting is turned on or off in either forum.  Doesn't seem to be any consistency.  Who approved aka Vitty's posts?

Flea Trap is always on mod approval..

Rejected is usually on full access, nights on weekends being the exception..

I approved aka vitty's posts last night.

Poppy

How about that double cage match on AEW last night, that pile driver onto the broken glass, there was more blood in that match than in the Texas Chainsaw Movies.

And what does WWE have, the new storyline where the wrassler who gets the money in the bank briefcase must cash it in and use it to pay for Vince's sexual misconduct legal bills.
I\'m Poppy!