News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

This is what modern day cops are all about....

Started by Frood, July 13, 2022, 03:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463982 time=1657803921 user_id=56
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463981 time=1657800511 user_id=61

Dude, you don't even know anything about me, yet you're quick to assume I've never lived next to a ghetto for over 15 years and requires using my head while walking home, have been mugged by a dozen people during the night or have gotten into a brawl against the odds a couple times and never thought about fleeing, etc.  The fact is you're not special or the only one, all I know is you have a lot of insecurities and need a gun when the fact is you're not even a cop.  :001_rolleyes:

I remember you posting about getting swarmed. You're still here, so you know how to defend yourself.

With common sense, self-control and some luck, there's no more excuse to get into trouble.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463973 time=1657785138 user_id=1676

You wouldn't know how to survive anything....

I don't want to be mean but you've been raised to be a victim of anything yet still a pom-pom girl for it all the while. It's a cringe combination to witness or read about...

I don't know if it's because of pharmaceuticals, estrogen mimicking plastics in the water supply, soy in your diet, or a birth defect which rendered your testes a waste of real estate....  ac_unsure

Dude, you don't even know anything about me, yet you're quick to assume I've never lived next to a ghetto for over 15 years and requires using my head while walking home, have been mugged by a dozen people during the night or have gotten into a brawl against the odds a couple times and never thought about fleeing, etc.  The fact is you're not special or the only one, all I know is you have a lot of insecurities and need a gun when the fact is you're not even a cop.  :001_rolleyes:

:shock:

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463973 time=1657785138 user_id=1676

You wouldn't know how to survive anything....

I don't want to be mean but you've been raised to be a victim of anything yet still a pom-pom girl for it all the while. It's a cringe combination to witness or read about...

I don't know if it's because of pharmaceuticals, estrogen mimicking plastics in the water supply, soy in your diet, or a birth defect which rendered your testes a waste of real estate....  ac_unsure

Kid, you never bring fists to a knife fight or a knife to a gun fight. I know you're Asian and therefore likely been raised with subservient cultural values cultivated from thousands of years of being cowering pissants under the boot of authoritarians but it's not my job to correct your delusions. You're a coward plain and simple if you truly believe the populace should be stripped of weapons, left to dial a three digit number, while waiting for your cowards in blue to arrive after the blood has started coagulation on the ground.

Swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up.

- Ronnie Johns

An armed society is a polite society

- Robert A. Heinlein

">
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Zetsu can defend himself.

But what if a small Asian girl like Shen gets jumped by five or more Hells Angels bikers.

Very different outcome.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=464157 time=1657858643 user_id=1676

Kid, you never bring fists to a knife fight or a knife to a gun fight. I know you're Asian and therefore likely been raised with subservient cultural values cultivated from thousands of years of being cowering pissants under the boot of authoritarians but it's not my job to correct your delusions. You're a coward plain and simple if you truly believe the populace should be stripped of weapons, left to dial a three digit number, while waiting for your cowards in blue to arrive after the blood has started coagulation on the ground.

- Ronnie Johns

- Robert A. Heinlein

">

How hard is it to be a sensible, decent person and cooperate with the police instead of trying to fuck everything up or get others killed?

Anonymous

Odinson

I´ve been watching the full surveillance video of the shooting.

It does seem that the shooter is pretty much actively shooting the kids while the cops do nothing.

They ran from the shooter at the beginning.

The shooter could have shot them both in the back.

There is some screaming heard.

The cop who was looking at his phone, his wife was killed in that attack.

Still following orders while his wife was bleeding out.

Odinson

The backlash would be so much more severe if these cops werent latinos.

They already tried the "you dont care about latino kids" gimmick... Didnt work.

These guys are all latinos and so was the shooter.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=464358 time=1657931143 user_id=1689
Tell old Dink to eat a bag of dicks.

Thanks brother, despite arguing with Dinky for years and kind of makes me want to beat him with some blunt heavy object... I really hope he solves his phobia problem with police and soldiers, something I have no idea what is triggering him.  ac_unsure

Odinson

Okay... He shoots a lot of rounds in the beginning but then stops and doesnt seem to fire a round for an hour.

That prompted the cops to think he is not an active threat anymore.

The army uniform guys take him out at the end.

The whole video is 82 minutes long.

The army uniformed guys seem to be a lot more calm/professional than the regular cops but it takes them good 20 minutes to act as well.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=464294 time=1657914210 user_id=136
Zetsu can defend himself.

But what if a small Asian girl like Shen gets jumped by five or more Hells Angels bikers.

Very different outcome.

Lol the outcome would be the same, I'd just rather run if it was against 5+ opponents, no point going home in an ambulance.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=464368 time=1657932100 user_id=136
Okay... He shoots a lot of rounds in the beginning but then stops and doesnt seem to fire a round for an hour.

That prompted the cops to think he is not an active threat anymore.

The army uniform guys take him out at the end.

The whole video is 82 minutes long.

The army uniformed guys seem to be a lot more calm/professional than the regular cops but it takes them good 20 minutes to act as well.

I think the guys in camo were the SWAT themselves, which I believe the police were waiting for to arrive, or maybe I'm wrong.  ac_umm

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464341 time=1657927363 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=464157 time=1657858643 user_id=1676

- Ronnie Johns

- Robert A. Heinlein

">

How hard is it to be a sensible, decent person and cooperate with the police instead of trying to fuck everything up or get others killed?

Cocksuckers, motherfuckers, and cowards can't ever be appeased.

Grow a pair (and a spine), soy boy.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Dinky, listen to this girl, be this girl.

">

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=464826 time=1658065526 user_id=136
Dinky, listen to this girl, be this girl.

">

I think Dinky's beef with the police is they don't have magical super powers nor allows him to keep a gun.

Print
User actions