The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Odinson the bad man is gone?

The air smells better already.

But that could be RW's perfume maybe.

RW

I smell like peaches :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Odinson the bad man is gone?

hi chickenfeets.......glad you stuck your head up......watch for low flying objects around here..... :ugeek:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Hi Sir Li.

I will. thanks for the heads up on low flying.

What happened to all the smilies in here? I'm behind on the news, I guess. Been keeping busy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Odinson the bad man is gone?

Hiya gramps :roll:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah like Munday's IQ!

now that was below the belt.....i'll have you know.....never mind i forgot. :geek:

RW

Sorry!  I couldn't resist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Hi Sir Li.

I will. thanks for the heads up on low flying.

What happened to all the smilies in here? I'm behind on the news, I guess. Been keeping busy.

Hello Chickenfeets, so nice to see you here..

I have to get ready for sleep now, but I am glad you dropped by.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

yep...two weeks.....i woulda passed on the crap he mouths about me....but the shit about you, fash and cc demands a response..............so he got one

I understand and it seems Renee, Real Woman and Shen Li support his removal from our forum.

minor update on this issue....odinstains two week ban has been extended to permanent......easy peasy japaneasy.......and good riddance...........what a maroon

Odinson was banned? I know most people couldn't stand him, but I didn't bother reading most of his gibberish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I understand and it seems Renee, Real Woman and Shen Li support his removal from our forum.

minor update on this issue....odinstains two week ban has been extended to permanent......easy peasy japaneasy.......and good riddance...........what a maroon

Odinson was banned? I know most people couldn't stand him, but I didn't bother reading most of his gibberish.

Odinson is the third person to be permanently banned after Minaeni and Green_Hornet..

In all three cases it was the will of our posters..

It does not happen unless there is good reason.

Renee

yep...two weeks.....i woulda passed on the crap he mouths about me....but the shit about you, fash and cc demands a response..............so he got one

Hurray, Og the troglodyte is gone!  :lol:

That you OL.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That you OL.

Yep, he's old Vesna's problem now even though she does not see the Oddstain types as a problem. :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

That you OL.

Yep, he's old Vesna's problem now even though she does not see the Oddstain types as a problem. :roll:

Yeah well she has a bigger problem with SMP who now knows that he is untouchable and is running roughshod over the entire forum.

If it wasn't so painful to watch it would be funny as shit. :(
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.