The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

going to move to saskatoon

Started by jaysings, March 27, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Its a reference , a joke.... you know, NO MAN CAN JUMP TO HIS DEATH, meaning Saskatoon is flat, no mountains like Alberta.

So, it's a safer city.

:lol:

Yes, if you want to be able to afford the necessities in life.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"Its a reference , a joke.... you know, NO MAN CAN JUMP TO HIS DEATH, meaning Saskatoon is flat, no mountains like Alberta.

So, it's a safer city.

I would bet suicides are lower than Alberta's. Safer? I don't think so, Scum walks the earth and settles in Sask, than they move to Calgary and become Cowboys... :lol:  Just Kidding.

Oh I have a joke,

What do you say to a man with an IQ of 10?

Nice Cowboy Hat -  ZINGGGGGGGGGG  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

So, it's a safer city.

I would bet suicides are lower than Alberta's. Safer? I don't think so, Scum walks the earth and settles in Sask, than they move to Calgary and become Cowboys... :lol:  Just Kidding.

Oh I have a joke,

Boooooooo!!

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"
So, it's a safer city.

Oh I have a joke,

Boooooooo!!

Tough Crowd, Cute!! but tough. :mrgreen:

keeper

Im working hard, Everyone is at BP for one of the Girls B-day, I should have went im starved... Shen can you pick me something up from The Olive Garden, pay you back Friday?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Im working hard, Everyone is at BP for one of the Girls B-day, I should have went im starved... Shen can you pick me something up from The Olive Garden, pay you back Friday?

Futtucine Alfredo?

keeper

Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Vegetables - Yum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Vegetables - Yum

Strangely, I am not that crazy about Italian/pasta.

keeper

Try the Ravioli, Swear it will make you [size=50]wet[/size] when you try it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Try the Ravioli, Swear it will make you [size=50]wet[/size] when you try it.

Holy fuck, I can't believe you just said that. Better you word it like that to me than you know who.

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"
I pray your journey to Saskatchewan is safe jaysings..

I also hope your transition to a new province is not a stressful one for you.

almost dead on the way to saskatoon. the room I booked was cancelled because the inn owner couldn't offer us a three-people room when I was in Edmonton. We decided to keep going in the dark. it never rain but it pours. heavy snow on the way while we were passing by a small town between Edmonton and saskatoon. we could only see a little circle in front of my car as the visual field

Time to pull over to the nearest gas station when you can't see.

gas station was nowhere all along when we realized we had gone so far from the last station we had passed by

Anonymous

almost dead on the way to saskatoon. the room I booked was cancelled because the inn owner couldn't offer us a three-people room when I was in Edmonton. We decided to keep going in the dark. it never rain but it pours. heavy snow on the way while we were passing by a small town between Edmonton and saskatoon. we could only see a little circle in front of my car as the visual field

Time to pull over to the nearest gas station when you can't see.

gas station was nowhere all along when we realized we had gone so far from the last station we had passed by

Ah that sucks dude. Anyway, glad to have you on the prairies. :D  :D  :D

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

be carefull Homy......we are everywhere....think green next time you are at a lions game.....some expat may looking for a bitch.......... :mrgreen:

I heard that many people love this city so much

Saskatoon is the city of bridges. It's got a healthy economy and jobs. Vancouver basically doesn't have a middle class anymore. A playground for the ultra-rich.

u are able to get a decent job everywhere in Canada. rich threat is just a tiny problem to u

jaysings

Quote from: "Keeper"SA SKA TOON- The Indian word for where no man can jump to his death

but I did. thanks for my grandmother helping. it was literally the first terrible trip I have had

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"SA SKA TOON- The Indian word for where no man can jump to his death

but I did. thanks for my grandmother helping. it was literally the first terrible trip I have had

You are a better man because of it handsome. :D  :D  :D